- » Bicarbonate Soda
Bicarbonate Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bicarbonate Soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bicarbonate Soda recipes.
Raisin Soda Bread
If you find your bread bin bare and need some kind of bread to serve with dinner but don’t have time to make yeast bread, pull out this recipe of Irish Soda Bread. It takes no time at all to mix the dough by hand in a bowl and this loaf only requires... - 116.9
Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large, warmed bowl.
Add the milk or buttermilk and mix to a smooth dough.
Shape it into a large, deep circle.
Transfer to a well-greased baking sheet, then cut a deep cross in the centre.
Put the baking... - 22.5985
Country Herb Soda Bread
Place the flours, salt and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl and mix well together. Rub in the butter. Stir in the onions, celery and herbs. Mix the milk and lemon juice together and stir into the dry ingredients. Knead lightly on a floured surface to a... - 26.0316
Olive Soda Bread
1. Place butter, sugar and egg in a food processor and process until smooth. Add wholemeal flour, flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and milk and process to form a soft dough.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead in olives. Shape... - 37.4116
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the buttermilk.
Stir the flour in from the side and knead lightly until smooth.
Divide the dough in half and shape into 2 rounds.
Place on a greased baking sheet and mark each round... - 35.8235
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough of the buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut a deep cross... - 31.7936
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 46.1213
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Flour a baking sheet. Sift all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and make a small well in the centre.
2. Add the buttermilk and mix quickly to a soft dough. Turn on to a floured surface and knead lightly.... - 30.2195
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf with your hands and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut... - 31.705
Crusty Brown Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl, tipping any bran from the flour back into the bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour mixture, then add enough buttermilk or milk to... - 38.0291
Bacon And Beer Soda Bread
1. Dry-fry the bacon for 3-4 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the beer, oil and cooled bacon and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough... - 31.4533
Soda Bread Using Buttermilk
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together and rub in the fat.
3) Pour the buttermilk, mix to form a soft dough, then turn over a floured surface, knead and halve the... - 41.5391
New England Soda Bread
1 Using oil, grease two 1-1/2-litre (1 1/2-pint) round ovenproof moulds or pudding basins and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°c / Gas Mark 2)
3 In a bowl, rub the soaked bread through a fine metal sieve uing the... - 43.5694
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare baking sheet by dusting with flour
3. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your fingertips. Mound the flour in the center of the table and then nake a well in the centre and pour in... - 41.4854