- » Bhindi
Bhindi, the Indian name for okra or ladyfinger, is an edible immature fruit. Widely used in the Middle Eastern and Mediterranean countries in stews and soups, the bhindi is mostly prepared in India as deep fried or ... More »
Everyone may not like okra, but if these are crispy anyone would love them. The chef probably knows her audience and that's the reason she has come up with this crispy bhindi or okra recipe. She deep fries okra and onion and spices it up with chaat masala and... - 112.805
Pakistani Style Bhindi Masala
Turn your sticky okra's into something delicious which everyone in your family would love to eat again and again. In this video, chef is showing Pakistani style bhindi masala which is actually stir fried okras with lots of spices. All you need is a frying pan... - 110.743
1. In a bowl soak channa in water for night.
2. The next day, boil the chana with water in a pan until tender.
3. Cut bhendies into 1-inch pieces.
4. In a skillet heat oil and fry bhendies until light coloured.
5. In a small bowl add... - 46.9824
Bhindi In Curd
1 In a pan, heat the oil or ghee.
2 Add in the lady fingers and fry gently.
3 Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the curd.
4 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
5 Stir into the pan, stirring gently.
6 Season with salt.
7 Cook until it... - 44.8318
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
Deep pan heat oil fry okra,drain and keep aside.
Heat 3tbsp oil,add cumin seeds,onions fry golden brown.
Add tomatoes saute till they become soft.
Add all dry masala,okra mix well and fry in a slow flame (do not add water)
Add salt,sugar cook well.
Garnish... - 44.7726
Bhindi In Tamarind
1) In cold water, wash the okra well. Cut off the top and tail.
2) In a casserole, place the okra.
3) To this, add the tomatoes and their juice, onions, tamarind and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook... - 44.3905
Sukhi Bhindi Ki Sabzi
Before starting to cook, prepare the vegetable.
The list of ingredients mentions that the ladies fingers must be washed and dried. This is important.
You will not enjoy cutting wet bhindis and also, they will take longer to cook and turn out mushy and... - 44.231
My family loves this Bhindi Chorchori Recipe,because this is a very simple and easy vegetable recipe. Bhindi Chorchori is a very popular dish in India. It is generally eaten during Lunch. Bhindi Chorchori goes well with poori, but it can also be eaten with... - 42.7382
Bindi Fry With Groundnuts
Cut okra into small circles & refrigerate for 2 hours (cut frozen okra can also be used)
Microwave groundnuts in half cup water for 2 minutes, drain & keep aside.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions... - 42.7191
Bhindi Masala ( Stir Fried Okra)
Bhindi masala is for one of those days when you feel like eating something spicy and delicious but don't feel like spending too much of time in the kitchen making the dish. A delicious okra dish, stir fried with tomatoes, onions and a variety of other Indian... - 42.6441
Bhindi Do Pyaaza
Grind together fennel, coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a small spice grinder to a powder.
Heat oil in a large flat kadhai or wok, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and let them rum golden.
Add sliced onions and stir till soft and transparent, for about... - 42.4678
Stuffed Bhindi is simple to make and is very tasty. The chilli powder gives the Stuffed Bhindi a sizziling taste. Must catch it - 41.726
Slit lady's fingers on one side, in centre of onion make a small hole.
In a plate mix well salt and masalas.
Fill generously into onions and lady's fingers.
Heat oil in a karhai, put in the vegetables, and fry on a slow fire, stirring occasionally till... - 39.6693
1. Heat oil in frypan, saute onion, garlic, ginger till golden brown.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, stir on high for 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil, cover, cook on low till mince is cooked.
4. Stir on high to remove excess water, adjust salt,... - 39.5224
Bhindi Ki Karhi
1 Remove the head and tail of each Bhindi .
2 Rub with a wet cloth to clean it.
3 Slit lengthwise from the center.
4 In a bowl, combine all the spices.
5 Add a little water to make a thick paste.
6 Fill each bhindi using this... - 39.4544
Bhindi Ke Sambhariye
Mix coconut with masalas and fry in 2 tbs hot oil till light brown.
Remove from fire and cool.
Slit the lady's fingers slightly on one side, fill with coconut masala.
Heat remaining oil, fry onion till brown, add masala which remains after filling into lady's... - 39.1316
1. Wipe okra with wet tea towel, cut in 1/2 cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in non-stick fry-pan, add cumin, as seeds change colour, add onion, saute till brown.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except okra, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add okra, stir on high for 1 min.,... - 39.1131
Tali Hut Bhindi
Wash the ladies fingers well.
Let them dry thoroughly.
If you are rushed for time, pat them dry with a clean cloth.
Top and tail them.
Don't chop them any further.
Heat the oil in the pan on high heat.
It will take about 5 minutes.
Drop in the... - 39.0793
Burger With Okra And Baked 'blt'
Pep up your outdoor parties and picnics with burger and baked 'blt'. You can enjoy great snacking with easy details and ingredients by Bale Dave, who has done an impressive job. Pack as a snack or serve as a snack, you will just earn praises for the dishes. - 38.9802
Bhindi Fried In Batter
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a damp cloth and slit.
2. Grind together red chillies, pepper, turmeric, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stuff ladies fingers with ground spices.
4. Prepare a thick batter with gram flour, water, salt and soda.
5. Heat oil.
6. Dip ladies... - 38.8113
Dhai Bhindi is easy to make recipe. Dhai Bhindi gets its taste from okra mixed with ginger and turmeric. Dhai Bhindi is loved by food lovers. - 37.0296
A tasty side dish - okra cooked with mustard paste. - 36.5764
1. Heat oil in a kadai and fry bhindis till semi-crisp.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. In the same oil put saunf and kalaunji and fry till it crackles.
4. Add onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Now add ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes, curd, green chillies and... - 35.71
Bhindi In Dahi
This tangy dish tastes great with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) and Lehsuni Daal (garlic flavored lentils). - 35.2453
Top and tail the okra and slit them down one side.
Mix the garlic, chillies, ginger, mint and salt together thoroughly.
Stuff the okra with this mixture and arrange in layers in a dish.
Sweeten the vinegar to taste with sugar and Dour over the okra to... - 34.7109
Kachang Bendi Goreng
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onions, garlic, chillis and ginger and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden brown.
Stir in the ground almonds, soy sauce and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns or shrimp... - 32.8043
1. Wipe and chop ladies fingers into small pieces. Chop green chillies.
2. Heat fat. Add ladies fingers and the spices. Stir, keep covered.
3. Cook over gentle heat for about 25 minutes.. - 31.5082
Heat oil on medium level in a pan for about 1 minute(s).
Add onions, and stir fry on medium level for about 3 minutes or till they are very lightly browned. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala. Fry again... - 30.2518
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Add the curry powder, stir and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the okra and lemon juice and simmer for 4 minutes.
Then add the tomatoes and salt to taste.
Simmer for a further 10 minutes. - 29.8025
1. Wash and cut ladies fingers into fine rounds.
2. Heat fat and deep fry ladies fingers.
3. Remove from fat and while still hot sprinkle with chilli powder and salt. - 26.2358
Bhindi Curry With Khuskhus
cut the ladies finger into small round shapes.also chop the onions and keep aside.make a paste of the poppy seeds with little salt and 2-3 green chillies. now heat oil in a wok and deep fry the ladies fingers and then the onions. then keep them aside. now add... - 17.0743
Bhindi (okra) can be cooked in various ways; however bharvi bhindi is relished most amongst Indian people. The okras are stuffed with powdered masala before being cooked. - 0
Simple Masala Bhindi
Bhindi (okra) is one of the commonly consumed vegetables in Indian cuisine, which can be prepared in many ways. Though bharvi bhindi is relished the most, however the preparation of it is a bit time consuming. Still if you want to enjoy the taste of bharvi... - 0
Bhindi Tadka Fry
1.Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds ,cumin seeds, red chili and curry leaves and leave it to splutter.
2.Immediately add the cut okra pieces , turmeric powder, chili powder and salt and stir fry until all the ingredients mix... - 0
Spicy Sour Bharwan Bhindi
Bharwan Bhindi is again another popular Indian dish and this version is the quickest to prepare. It tastes very good with rotis. Do check out this recipe. - 0
Bhindi Peanut Fry
Okra is a rich source of vitamin K, anti-oxidants and minerals and also fiber. This healthy vegetable can be prepared in many ways and shallow frying them is one very popular way of preparing. In fact, the peanuts in the fry add a nice crunch to the dish. - 0
Stuffed Bhindi With Paneer
Typically, when you think of stuffed bhindi, you might imagine a filling of besan and spices; but here is an innovative preparation of bhindi stuffed with a soft and luscious cottage cheese mixture. Amchur powder gives the paneer mixture a tanginess that... - 0
Bhindi Masala Fry
Bhindi Masala is a typical Indian style vegetable dish, made with bhindi, onion and spices are used to make a flavor. A very simple, easy and quick to make dry subji which is suitable as side dish with roti and rice. - 0
Crispy Fried Bhindi
The crispy fried bhindi recipe offers a crunchy texture and tasty flavor to a typical bhindi(lady finger) masala or fry recipe. - 0
An authentic bhindi or ladyfinger recipe with seasonings and potatoes, masala aloo bhindi is very tasty and quite easy to prepare. - 0
Bhindi Recipes By Category