- » Bhel Puri Chutney
Bhel Puri Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bhel puri chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bhel puri chutney recipes.
Classic Bhel Puri
Mumbai's famous roadside snack served by US chef Bale Dave makes this amazing dish all the more interesting! Chef Bhal has combined an interesting mix of ingredients and made sure that one is never too far away from the original version. You may be away from... - 52.8739
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 34.9661
Bhel Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also it is an extremely common road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its just a matter of... - 45.0821
* Boil the potatoes and cut in to small dice
* Arrange the puri in plates, and mix the potatoes with all chutnies and chilli powder,green chilli,chopped cilantro.
* Put the potatoes mixture on top of puri and drizzle the rest chutnies and cilantro
* Sprinkle... - 43.5483
Indian Bhel Puri
Very popular Indian chat food. A mixture of murmura or puffed rice with wholesome combination of farsan, sev, onion, tomatoes, a kick from spicy chilli chutney and a tangy taste from super delicious tamarind sauce. Bhel, just a name is enough to make you... - 115.974
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1358
Spicy Bhel Puri
Bhel puri is to India what hamburger is to America. Spicy puffed rice tossed with veggies, crackers, spices, and tangy sauce makes for a filling, nutritious, delicious snack. Just toss up all the ingredients together to make for a lip-smacking Indian delight... - 111.183
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3489
Indian Bhel Puri
Are you looking for a new finger food recipe for your next super bowl party? Try bhel puri, India’s most preferred snack in India for watching cricket. Chef is preparing this spicy Indian snack without any cooking. Just a few ingredients tossed together... - 129.176
Bread Bhel Puri
1. Take the bread slices, remove crust and cut into small squares (croutons).
2. Heat a kadai and roast the bread pieces.
3. Place the bread pieces in a bowl. Add chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, half of the coriander leaves, potatoes, apples (add lemon... - 35.0391
Indian Bhel Puri
Try this Indian Bhel Puri, that is a puffed rice snack with some Indian sauces. This is one of the most common street foods and is made in a different style in different parts of India. This video will show you the details of this all time classic snack. - 121.137
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1225
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 46.7214
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 39.8021
Healthy Bhel Puri (chaat)
Those who relish eating Indian snacks will definitely want to try this recipe out. This is a famous Indian junk food. The chutney added to the bhel gives it a good flavour. Watch the video to try out this tasty chaat. - 102.996
1) In a bowl, combine the chickpea chips, puffed rice, noodles, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
2) To the bowl, add the potato, chickpeas, onion, cilantro, and lemon zest. Toss well.
3) Just before serving, add the... - 43.3385
1. Crush the puris.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. - 30.5244
To make puris sift flour and salt on a thali.
Make a well in the centre and pour in hot oil.
Incorporate with flour and add water to make a pliable dough.
Knead well and roll out into a thin circle.
Cut two-inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick all over... - 44.2286
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 48.072
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 43.97