- » Bhaji
Bhaji is an Indian dish popularly known as ‘pakora’. It is also known as ‘bhajia’ in typical Indian language. Bhaji recipes are quite popular in Indian cuisine as a version of vegetable ... More »
Spicy Pav Bhaji
Chefs has an entertaining Indian snack cum meal in the menu. Pav Bhaji is a combination of spicy mixed vegetable curry served with buttered pan grilled pav or bun. Highly recommended for small evening get togethers or family gathering. - 151.877
Delicious Pav Bhaji
The Indian street food can't really do anything without the delicious Pav Bhaji! Once you have a taste of this superb dish, there would be no going back. Watch and learn from Manjula as she demonstrates in this video. Enjoy! - 151.391
Crispy Onion Bhaji
What can be a better way to enjoy a rainy afternoon with some crispy onion fritters and a cup of fuming tea or coffee. If you have never experienced this, then you are missing something. But before that you must learn the tricks by watching the video. - 116.024
Homemade Tari Bhaji
When it comes to making dry curries at home, Sindhis definitely take away the cake. This classic vegetarian dish is a perfect amalgamation of flavorful vegetables and zesty spices. Simple to make and good to eat, this tasty dish makes for a delectable... - 114.859
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 113.593
Fenugreek Dry Curry
Indian curries are made in dry varieties called bhajis that are with vegetables or leafy vegetables. Here is a recipe by chef Madhura to make Methichi Bhaji or Methi Saag meaning Fenugreek dry curry using fenugreek leaves and roasted peanuts. Good to eat in... - 111.913
Masala Pav Bhaji
1. In a pressure cooker boil cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, green peas and egg plant along with salt to taste up to 3-4 whistles on high temperature.
2. Once cool, mash the boiled vegetables in the pressure cooker using a potato masher.
3. In a... - 111.093
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 109.679
Spinach And Peanut Bhaji
Spinach and Peanut Bhaji is a simple and healthy Indian version of sautéed spinach with crushed peanuts. Try out this traditional side dish next time, when craving for Indian food. It will surely spice up your meal. Get the details for this video. Happy... - 104.85
Homemade Seyal Bhaji
When it comes to making flavorful curries, nothing equals the Sindhis. Tasty vegetables cooked in a variety of spices gives this dish much of its kick. It's so flavorful and so nutritious that you would love to stir it up in your kitchen over and again. This... - 103.509
Sindhi Sai Bhaji Preparation Part 3
One of the easiest ways to serve a quick, delicious, healthful dish that combines both health and taste is to stir up sai bhaji. It's so quick and simple to make that you don't have to stand for hours over the stove waiting for it to cook. Just stir in all... - 100.509
Sindhi Sai Bhaji Ingredients Part 1
When it comes to healthy eating, nothing beats the goodness of spinach. This impressive Sindhi spinach curry involves a gamut of interesting ingredients and flavorful spices including ginger, onion, garlic, green chilies, asafoetida, egg plant and more. This... - 98.2592
Sindhi Sai Bhaji Final Step Part 4
Sai bhaji is a great way to include the goodness of spinach and dill leaves to your dinner table. This dish is so simple to make and so good to eat that your family won't just stop licking their fingers. This video recipe takes you through the final part on... - 92.6342
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 83.2578
Indian Mula Bhaji And Pav Bhaji
Looking for some interesting Indian snack recipes? Watch this video now to learn two very popular Indian recipes. We bet you will love these. - 76.5592
A hurried meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. This is truly an innovation that arose out of the necessity of providing a nice hot meal in a hurry and one that tickles... - 52.6488
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 50.412
Aloo / Palak Bhaji
Alu (colocasia)/ palak (spinach) bhaji is a must on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The colocasia / spinach leaves are cooked and wonderfully blended in tangy tamarind and aromatic flavours of asafoetida, ground cumin and coriander. Tastes amazing... - 48.2566
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.0995
Methi Bhaji Aur Suran
Clean methi bhaji (methi leaves) and soak in salted water.
Rinse out thoroughly in cold water and drain.
Chop fine bhaji, coriander leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
Chop yam into pieces and parboil.
Heat oil and fry mustard seeds till they splutter, add... - 47.7066
Bhaji Per Eeda
Wash fenugreek leaves and chop.
Mix with salt and leave for half an hour.
Squeeze out the bitter juice.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add green chillies, ginger, garlic, turmeric and... - 46.6334
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5218
Gherkins known as Tondli in Marathi is a simple yet delicious vegetable. These are tiny oblong shaped green vegetables. This vegetable tastes great cooked by itself, or as a combination with other veggies. - 45.032
Cut boiled Potatoes into bite size cubes and keep in mixing bowl.
Sprinkle Salt and Lime Juice on the Potatoes and gently mix.
Heat Oil in a pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds and allow them to sputter.
Add Asofoetida, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds.
Once... - 44.5003
Matki Chi Bhaji
Heat oil in a vessel.
Add mustard seeds, when they splutter, add cumin seeds.
Add chopped onions and cover the onions and allow them to cook on low flame.
When the onions are soft add chilli powder, corainder powder and turmeric powder.
Fry it till it leaves... - 44.3483
Arvi Chi Bhaji
1. Grind chillies and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a small bowl mix salt and spices.
3. Apply this mixture on arvi.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the juice.
5. Mix jaggery to the juice... - 44.0177
Mix fenugreek (methi) leaves with salt and leave for fifteen minutes.
Squeeze out water and keep aside.
This helps to remove the bitterness from the leaves.
Heat fat in a pan and fry sliced onions.
Do not let them brown.
Add all ingredients except green peas,... - 43.9999
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. Add jaggery and stir to dissolve. Keep aside.
3. Grind groundnuts and chillies to a paste.
4. In a skillet cook all ingredients except corriander... - 43.9283
1) Heat oil and fry all the spices together for a minute.
2) Add onion and stir fry until get mixed well with the spices.
3) Reduce the heat, cover and cook until the onion is soft and then leave it to cool.
4) Add egg, gram flour, and salt to... - 43.858
Knead firm dough by gradually adding water. Rest for one hour.
Make puris and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on both sides.
Pressure cook potatoes and cut/mash them. Cut onions lengthwise and slit the green chillies.
Heat... - 43.8411
Fry onions, pink.
Add whole spices, salt, turmeric and ground masala.
Fry for a few mins till oil surfaces to the top.
Add tomatoes and both spinach, stir well, cover and simmer for 15 mins add in the brain, stir gently and simmer 5 mins... - 43.7285
The gram needs to be soaked for at least half an hour so pick and soak first of all.
Now chop the spinach.
This needs care.
Break off each leaf from the tough stem.
As you do this, you can drop it into a pan of clean water.
When all the spinach is done, wash... - 43.4887
1. Soak gram for 2 hours.
2. Clean all leaves and chop finely.
3. Cut potatoes, onion, brinjal and carrot into small pieces.
4. Into a pan put in soaked gram, the different types of leaves and vegetables and cook over a very slow fire till vegetables are well... - 43.0554
Sag Bhaji With Carrot
1. Slice onion, chop green chillies, garlic and ginger.
2. Wash and cut all the other vegetables.
3. Wash and soak Bengal gram for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat oil, saute garlic, ginger and green chillies.
5. Add all the leafy vegetables, carrot, potato and bottle... - 42.8129
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 42.6247
For the bhaji :
1. Boil the cauliflower, peas and carrots till they are soft. Drain out the excess water.
2. Heat a large pan, add the onion and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes. Then, add the prepared chilli-garlic paste and saute till the onion softens.
3.... - 41.8806
Prawn Bhaji Sukha
1) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric on prawns and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a wok heat oil and fry onions until light golden.
3) Add prawns to the wok and cook until dry.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the wok and close the wok with a... - 41.6311
Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped... - 41.273
Sprouted Chana Bhaji
1. Boil sprouted gram in just enough water to cook it.
2. When half cooked add chilli powder, turmeric, and garam masala.
3. When gram is cooked and no water remains, add salt.
4. Chop onions finely and slice green chillies.
5. In a big pan heat fat. Add... - 40.9852
Scrambled Egg With Methi Bhaji
1. Heat fat. Saute sliced onion.
2. Add washed and chopped fenugreek leaves, green chillies, ginger, peeled and chopped garlic and turmeric.
3. Fry for a few minutes. Add lime juice and sugar.
4. Spread in a shallow pan. Beat eggs well and pour over fenugreek... - 40.7643
Spicy Potato Bhaji
1. Boil and peel potatoes; cut into small pieces.
2. Peel and chop onions.
3. Heat tat; add cumin and turmeric; fry for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Mix together curds, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
6. Add to... - 40.6048
My family loves this Dhania Bhaji Recipe. Dhania Bhaji is a very popular Indian snack. It is mostely used in the breakfast or evening snack.Dhania Bhaji goes well with tea, but it can also be eaten with coffee. It is a good option for holiday cooking. You... - 40.301
As the name suggest Shahi Bihaji has a royal taste. The desi ghee, with green chilli and tomatoes gives the Shahi Bihaji a majestic taste. Must catch it. - 38.8933
1. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
2. Slice onions and green chillies.
3. Heat fat. Saute onions, green chillies and potatoes. Add turmeric and continue frying for a few minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and enough water to cook potatoes.
5. When... - 38.7295
Savory Potato Bhaji
1. Wash, boil, peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
2. Add tamarind pulp, green chillies and onions. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves.
4. Remove pan from fire. Add prepared potatoes and salt. Mix well. Garnish with... - 38.1819
Pav Bhaji Masala
I like this healthy palak bhaaji recipe. This recipe will help you in living longer. Palak Bhaaji is an Indian vegetable dish mostly eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice, but it can also be eaten with roti. Cook,share and enjoy this palak bhaaji... - 36.9875
1. Heat fat. Add cumin.
2. Add sliced onions, sliced ginger, dry spices and salt.
3. Cook on a slow fire for about 20 minutes.
4. Add vinegar or lime juice. Continue cooking for a further 5 minutes. - 36.7809
Broccoli is from the cabbage family and is considered to have anti-cancer effects. Broccoli is high in Vitamin C and fiber. - 36.3641
Tender Drumstick Leaf Stem Bhaji Or Saraswat Kisarachi Bhaji
Wash the tender leaf stems and cut them into 2-3 inch pieces. Skin the pumpkin and cut it into 1" pieces. Coarsely crush the jackfruit seeds. If these seeds are not available, use cashew nuts instead.
Take a large vessel and place 3 cups of water in it and... - 36.1329
Amaranth Saute Cholai Bhaji
1. Heat oil. Add broken red chilli, gram and mustard seeds.
2. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, garlic and green leaves.
3. Add salt and just sufficient water (about a tbsp.) to cook leaves dry.
4. Cook over a slow fire till leaves are dry. - 35.5894
In a pan, put both dais, salt, turmeric, spinach, 2 tbs oil, onion and 6 cups hot water.
Cook till dals are soft, whisk with egg whisk for 2-3 mins.
Heat remaining oil in frying pan, add baghar and fry till brown, put into dal pan and cover with lid.
Simmer... - 35.1646
Indian Pav Bhaji Masala
Pav Bhaji is a tasty recipe from Indaian cuisine, this dish can be served as main dish. Pav Bhaji is sure to become your favorite. - 34.0887
Pressure cook the potatoes. Once cool, peel and mash. keep aside
Heat oil in a wide pan. Add 3/4th of the chopped onions and saute till golden brown. Next add the tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy.Add half of the chopped bell pepper
Add the red... - 33.9218
Tender Pumpkin Stems Or Saraswat Dethachi Bhaji
Wash the stem pieces well and place in a saucepan with a pinch of salt and cook till tender.
Place the red masur dal, after washing twice, in a vessel. Add the finely chopped spring onions to it as well as the chopped red pumpkin pieces and 2 cups of water.... - 33.5757
Fenugreek Leaf Bhaji
Pluck the fenugreek leaves, wash them twice, and chop very fine.
Place 3 tablespoons of ghee in a pan. When it gets hot, add the dry as well as the spring onions. Cook over a slow fire. Once the onion is pink and soft, add the chopped fenugreek, the slit... - 32.067
Kashmiri Kele Ki Bhaji
Take firm ripe bananas and peel them and cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices. Fry well in hot ghee and set aside.
Take some ghee from the pan in which the bananas had been fried, in a clean vessel. When hot, add in the usual Kashmiri masala of asafoetida,... - 31.7946
Lotus Root Bhaji With Tomatoes And Spinach
Clean the lotus root thoroughly, scrape off the brown skin, wash and cut into 1 1/2" pieces.
Chop the spinach into fine pieces
Place 2 tablespoons ghee in a vessel on medium heat and add the mustard and cumin seeds. Allow the seeds to crackle and add the... - 31.3186
Pounded Jackfruit Bhaji
Pound the jackfruit to a pulp on a stone queen or a mixie and set aside.
Place 1/2 cup ghee or oil in a pan. Heat it over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Cook till red and add the mashed jackfruit. Lower the flame and stir for 5 minutes. Add the... - 30.0716
Bhaajiyoon Ja Pakoda
Chop all vegetables finely.
Mix the vegetables, gram flour, soda bicarbonate, salt, ginger, coriander and water to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the bhajjiya till golden brown.
Drain excess oil and serve with mint chutney. - 29.7572
Sai Bhaji Part 2
This is the 2nd step for preparing delicious sai bhaji. - 25.0092
Dhal Pav Bhaji
1. Soak all the pulses in a bowl overnight.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and fry the onions and garlic until golden.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt, tumeric, chili powder and pav bhaji masala and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add potatoes and pulses... - 0
Jain Pav Bhaji - No Onion Garlic Pav Bhaji - Vegan
1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a... - 0
Potato Bhaji / Indian Stuffing (aaloo Bhaji)
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make stuffing for Masala dosa with potatoes. This is a simple recipe for potato bhaji South Indian style with boiled potatoes and spices. It goes well with plain dosa or as a side dish with parantha/naan/roti. - 0
Bhaji Recipes By Category