- » Beverage
Feel like taking a break? Refresh yourself with a beverage that is absolutely delicious. The beverage recipes and videos offer a wide variety. So whether you want a warm cup of coffee or a cold refreshing drink, you ... More »
Hot Cocoa With A Kick By Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill author of Sweet & Skinny, demonstrates a delicious recipe for hot cocoa that has a spicy kick. Cinnamon, cayenne, star anise and fresh vanilla bean add a host of interesting flavors to cocoa powder. This is indeed the perfect recipe for the... - 129.618
Panamanian Rice And Pineapple Chicha
This recipe was sent to me by our friend Antonio Cabarr on YouTube. It is an excellent and refreshing drink, perfect for a hot day. It is also a great way to use up pineapple peels. - 120.546
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy- Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 119.606
Lemon Vanilla Crème Slush
If you love to try various drinks, then you should give this healthy Lemon Vanilla Crème Slush a try. It is as good as the usual slush, but it has a lot of positive effects on your body. It uses homemade almond milk as a base and that gives it a real healthy... - 109.429
Harvest Hot White Chocolate
If you love pumpkin, then you'll love this recipe for creamy, sweet hot white chocolate...it has pumpkin right in it! - 107.934
Macho Root Beer Float Cocktail
Looking for a grownup drink. Try making this root bear float cocktail. Just mix together vanilla vodka, simple syrup and a bit of coke. Result is a rich, smooth, beer-resembling cocktail with enough macho appeal to rival other established manly drinks.... - 101.514
Candy Cane Hot Cocoa
Who doesn't love hot cocoa? But when it comes to making the perfect hot chocolate, few know the recipe. Want to be one of the lucky few? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make yummy hot cocoa that will leave everyone wanting more! - 92.8913
Classic Root Beer Float
Summer is not quite over yet so enjoy a cool drink with a Classic Root Beer Float! If you want to spice it up for cocktail time I have a tip for you! - 87.5088
Want to know of a quick and easy drink recipe that will yield a beverage so refreshing and tasty that everyone will just fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect watermelon slush, a definite treat for those hot summer days... - 82.9859
#1011 Blueberry Breakfast
Indulge in a frozen treat for breakfast with this melt-in-your-mouth breakfast dish. Loaded with the goodness of delicious fruits like bananas and blueberries and garnished with green, ripe kiwis, Sarah tells you how to prepare this luscious breakfast at home... - 78.9964
1. In blender, add papaya, and combine until smooth.
2. Put sugar, and lime juice in it.
3. Add ice and blend until slushy.
4. Pour in glass and serve chill. - 72.2271
Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage With Water Chestnuts
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice onion in it after cutting it to fit feed tube and keep them aside.
2) Slice mushrooms with firm pressure after stacking them sideways to fit feed tube.
3) Slice cabbage... - 45.0685
Whole Grain Roastaroma
1) Prepare the roasted grains much ahead.
2) In a pan, pour 2 gallons of water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
3) Stir in the roasted, ground grains and all other spices into the water.
4) Reduce heat and cover the pan with a... - 44.867
Traditional Almond Floats
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup cold water.
Add 3/4 cup boiling water and 1/3 cup sugar.
Stir until thoroughly dissolved.
Pour in milk and almond extract.
Pour in cake pan and chill until set.
Mix 1/3 cup sugar with 2 cups of cold water and 1/2 tsp almond... - 44.4382
Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts
Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.2799
Chinese Mushrooms Stuffed With Pork And Water Chestnuts
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Strain the mushroom water and save 3/4 cup of it.
Peel and then finely chop the water chestnuts.
Mix the water chestnuts and ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, sugar, and 1 tsp... - 44.1952
Root Beer Float Gobs
Growing up in an area where people brewed their own root beer (among other things) in their basements and backyards, I was determined that any root beer gob I made would start with a root beer flavor made from scratch. I shopped online and in brew shops for... - 43.5546
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup cold water.
Add 3/4 cup boiling water and sugar and stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Add milk, flavoring and, if desired, food coloring to tint a delicate shade.
Mix well, pour into 8-inch square pan and chill until... - 42.5993
Lemon Mint Slush
1) Use a blender to make this drink in batches, dividing ingredients evenly.
2) Slice lemons and add to the blender with orange juice, ice, sugar and sparkling water.
3) Whirl until blended and slushy.
4) Taste for sweetness, adding more... - 42.3826
Chinese Pea Pods And Water Chestnuts
1) In a large skillet or wok, heat the corn oil in.
2) To the hot oil, add the ginger. Stir-fry for a few seconds.
3) To this, now add the pea pods.
4) Over low heat, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. The pods should be crisp tender.
5)... - 41.4296
Nutmeg Almond Float
1 Chill 6 glasses in the refrigerator.
2 In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
3 Stir well to completely dissolve the sugar.
4 Into 6 chilled glasses, evenly distribute the ice cream.
5 Pour the milk mixture over the ice... - 40.2696
Banana Orange Slush
1) Except mint mix well all the ingredients.
2) Allow to chill for 24 hours, stirring occasionally and freeze overnight until firm.
3) Fifteen to twenty minutes before serving, remove from freezer so that the mixture is slushy.
4) If wished,... - 40.1301
This Cranara Slush is one of the yummiest cranberry drinks that I've ever tasted ! A refreshing blend of banana and cranberry juice, I love to have it as a summer cooler ! Just try this Cranara Slush and let me know if you found it good too ! - 39.381
Cherry Berry Slush
Thaw frozen fruit, do not drain.
Put raspberries into blender and blend until smooth.
Strain out seeds.
Place berries into mixing bowl.
Place cherries in blender with apple juice concentrate.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Combine with berries in mixing... - 38.6533
This delightful drunk is a super hit my place in the summer. Made with blended apples and lemon juice for a hint of tang, this apple slush recipe is a sure fire summer cooler to refresh you straight away. - 38.5933
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.2383
A Million Dollar Breakfast Drink
1. In a liquidizer or blender jar, combine all the ingredients into liquefier and blend.
2. Add 1 tbsp. safflower oil for important unsaturated fat, if you like.
3. Pour into a tall glass and drink for breakfast or evening... - 38.0786
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
When I was but a wee tot, and my parents still exercised the authority to regulate my intake of sweets, I remember the harshest restrictions were placed upon soda. It was only once a year, on New Year’s Eve that I would be allowed a glass of the bubbly... - 37.7634
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly until the mixture turns frothy and smooth.
3) Pour into glasses or bowls and serve chilled. - 37.6592
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water with the sugar.
Stir until well mixed.
Meanwhile, bring rest of water (1 1/4 cups) to a boil and pour over the gelatin mixture.
Stir until mixture is clear.
Stir in milk and almond extract.
Pour into a 7 1/2 x 12 inch... - 37.6581
Spiced Fruit Slush
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil.
Add tea bags, and remove from heat.
Cover and steep 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Combine tea mixture and vodka in a... - 37.5726
1) Into a gallon ice cream pail, put all the ingredients after mixing.
2) Freeze until slushy.
3) Mix many a times at intervals until frozen.
4) In a large punch bowl or individual glasses, mix half and half with 7-Up, Sprite, etc along with... - 37.1198
1. In a pan combine first 6 ingredients. Stir well.
2. Chill overnight until slushy.
3. Remove 30 minutes before serving.
4. Combine with lemon-lime beverage. Stir well. - 36.8423
In a blender container, process 1 cup of water, bananas and sugar until smooth.
Pour into a large container; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water.
Cover and freeze.
Remove from freezer 2 hours before serving.
Just before serving, break up... - 36.6612
Herbed Tomato Slush
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook marjoram, onion and tarragon in it until tender.
2) Add soup water and lemon juice. Cook for some time.
3) Pour into a shallow pan and allow the mixture to cool down a bit.
4) Refrigerate for about 3 hours... - 36.1213
Fruited Almond Float
Sprinkle gelatin over 2/3 cup of the cold water in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Stir remaining water, the milk and almond extract into gelatin.
Four into baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares or... - 36.0713
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit slush is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just... - 35.1354
Pineapple Fruit Slush
Combine sugar, gelatin and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add pineapple juice.
Divide mixture evenly among 3 Ice Shaver tubs.
Freeze until firm.
Remove from tubs and shave in Ice Shaver.
Pile shaved ice into stemmed... - 35.039
Chinese Peas With Water Chestnuts
Fry the meat in hot oil in preheated skillet; add the peas and chestnuts and mono sodium glutamate, then add the broth.
Steam, covered, over high heat about 3 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; push vegetables to one side and add cornstarch mixture... - 34.9429
Lychee Almond Float
Heat milk, remove from heat and add sugar.
Cool slightly then add almond extract; cool.
Sprinkle gelatine over water and leave until water is absorbed.
Dissolve gelatine over low heat and cool.
Stir into milk mixture.
Chill till set.
When ready to serve, cut... - 34.7772
Combine all ingredients in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Serve in icy cold glasses.
Note: Many of the canned fruits today are available without added sugar.
Look for labels that say lite,diet, or packed in its own fruit juice.
Some have no sugar,... - 34.2456
Bring the sugar and 3 cups water in a saucepan to a boil over high heat.
Boil for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool.
Combine the sugar syrup, bananas, orange juice, pineapple and the three 6-ounce cans of water in a bowl or pitcher and mix well.
Pour... - 33.8123
Cranberry Rum Slush
1) Take an electric blender and combine half the cocktail concentrate, rum and juice in it. Process until smooth.
2) Gradually stir in half the ice and process until mixture attains desired consistency.
3) Repeat the process with remaining... - 33.5049
Coffee Banana Rum Slush
Peel bananas and cut into about 1/2-inch slices.
Place slices slightly apart in an 8-to 9-inch cake pan.
Cover and freeze until banana is frozen, at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.
Cover and chill coffee until cold, at least 30 minutes.
In a blender or food... - 33.3751
Heat water to a boil and add tea bags.
Let steep for 5 minutes and remove bags.
Pour tea and remaining ingredients except brandy and club soda into blender container.
Cover and process at CHOP until lemon is very finely chopped.
Pour into a... - 33.0314
1) Take a blender container and place ice, milk, yogurt, sugar and coffee in it. Process until smooth.
2) Pour in a tall glass and serve immediately. - 32.9765
Feel Like A Million Breakfast Drink
1) In a liquifier, add finely chopped raisins, nuts , seeds and all the other ingredients to blend until smooth.
2) Add 1 tbsp safflower oil to balance the drink with unsaturated fat.
3) Serve chilled in tall glasses. - 32.7602
Slush Fruit Cups
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, strawberries, orange juice, lemonade, bananas, soda, water and sugar.
Pour about 1/2 cup into each paper cup.
Cover with foil and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. - 32.6665
Mix fruit concentrates, juices and bananas together.
Heat water and stir in sugar until dissolved.
Add to fruit mixture.
To serve, beat frozen mixture into a slush and combine with 7-Up. - 32.6599
1.In an electric blender container, fill half of lemonade concentrate,limeade concentrate, orange juice concentrateand pineapple juice concentrate along with crushed ice leaving an inch space on the top/
2.Blend until slush like consistency is... - 32.5906
Orange Water Ice
1) In a bowl, mix orange juice, 2 teaspoons of orange extract, lemon juice, powdered sugar, cream and water. Stir and mix them well.
2) Strain and pour them into ice cube molds.
4) Serve frozen in tall glasses. - 32.4423
Strawberry Lime Slush
Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish if desired.
Wash and hull remaining strawberries.
Place crushed ice and 1 pint strawberries in blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on high speed 30 seconds or process until mixture is almost smooth.
Pour into 1-quart... - 32.3056
The scorching Summers are here.... and everyone needs something refreshing to drink. Here is fusion drink to tickle your taste bugs with the salty-sour taste of Aam Panna with the Sweetness of Pineapple which would leave you asking for more... - 32.0133
Rhubarb And Orange Water Ice
1. Trim the rhubarb and slice into 2.5 cm / 1 in lengths. Put the pieces in a pan without adding water.
2. orange and squeeze die juice. Add about halt the orange juice and all the grated rind to the rhubarb in the pan and allow to simmer until the rhubarb is... - 31.5349
Dissolve the gelatin in the 1 cup boiling water in a bowl.
Stir in the 3 cups cold water, cranberry juice, thawed orange juice concentrate and vodka; mix well.
Freeze in ice cube trays or a shallow container until mixture forms a slush.
To serve, fill a glass... - 31.4953
1. Heat the milk gently till it reaches 98° F
2. Add the sugar to the milk along with any flavoring and pour into a glass dish
3. Add the rennet and leave to set undisturbed in cool place for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Grate nutmeg... - 31.2652
Place watermelon in a large bowl; cover and freeze.
Place half of frozen watermelon, half of powdered sugar, and half of concentrate in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into individual glasses.
Repeat procedure... - 31.2616
1. Combine water, candies, sugar, cloves and salt in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to simmering (about 5 minutes at HIGH); stir after each minute.
2. Strain mixture and return liquid to bowl. Add milk. Heat uncovered in microwave oven... - 30.8749
Fizzy Fruit Slush
In a 2-quart pitcher combine pineapple juice, water, orange juice concentrate, banana, and honey; mix well.
Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cover and freeze several hours or till firm.
To serve, thaw juice mixture at room temperature about 30 minutes or till... - 30.7949
In covered blender or food processor, combine "v8" juice, pineapple juice, peaches and ginger.
Blend until smooth.
Add ice cubes, one at a time, blending until ice is finely crushed.
Serve immediately. - 30.732
1. Prepare the sweetened water .
2. Blanch almonds. Place half of them in a blender with water and blend to a smooth paste.
3. Strain mixture into a bowl through a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather up corners of the cheesecloth and squeeze out every... - 30.6311
Allow strawberries to thaw slightly.
Reserve one or two of the larger strawberries.
Combine buttermilk and fructose in a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, gradually add the strawberries (keeping top of blender covered to prevent... - 30.5734
Allow peach slices to thaw slightly.
Pour milk into a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, gradually add the peach slices (keeping top of blender covered to prevent splashing).
Process into a slush.
Blend in aspartame sweetener.
Pour into a... - 30.434
Oranges In Orange Flower Water
Peel oranges with a knife, removing white membrane completely; cut between membranes and lift out orange in segments.
Arrange each cut up orange on a dessert plate so that segments resemble petals of a flower.
Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 30.1234
In large bowl, combine tea, juice; concentrate and sugar; stir until Sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients.
About 1 hour before serving, remove from freezer; when mixture is slushy, spoon into cocktail glasses.
Garnish as desired. - 29.5284
Herbed Tomato Slush
In saucepan, cook onion with marjoram and tarragon in butter until tender; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into shallow pan; freeze until partially frozen (about 3 hours); stir a few times.
Break up ice with fork; spoon into sherbet glasses or bowls. - 29.1908
Watermelon Daiquiri Slush
Place half of watermelon cubes in a bowl; cover and freeze until firm.
Place remaining watermelon cubes, white rum, and remaining 3 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.C211
Pour half of pureed mixture into a large pitcher.
Add frozen... - 29.0184
Make-ahead Rhubarb Slush
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, combine rhubarb, water, sugar and lemon juice; cook until the rhubarb is tender.
Strain, reserving juice.
Add gelatin to hot juice, stirring until dissolved.
Pour into a 5-qt.container or individual plastic cups; freeze. - 28.3033
Strawberry Watermelon Slush
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth. - 28.1105
Pineapple Slush is a colorful treat of yummy fruits. I prepare this often and kids love this Pineapple Slush like anything. Preparing Pineapple Slush takes just a matter of a few minutes. - 27.8997
Fruitful slush or the fruit slush is a fruity and ice blended drink that is perfect for cooling off in the summer. Made with peaches and plums along with nectarines, the fruitful slush is served with a slushy consistency and can be garnished if desired. - 27.7038
Easy Rum Slush
1.In a heavy sauce pan, heat butter and put carrots, sugar, salt and wine.
2/Allow th eingredients to boil and once boiled, let them cook for 15- 20 minutes on low flame
3.Once the carrots are cooked, strain.
4.Garnish with parsley and... - 27.6316
Pour carbonated beverage into freezer trays or shallow pan; freeze firm.
Break into chunks and crush.
Pour thawed limeade concentrate into blender container; add frozen crushed beverage 1 cup at a time, blending well after each addition.
Stop blender several... - 27.5358
Mai Tai Slush
Combine pineapple juice, sherbet, rum and triple sec in blender.
Add ice; blend until slushy.
Garnish with lime slices, if desired. - 27.5308
1. In a tall soda glass, stir together the chocolate syrup with 1 scoop of the ice cream until smooth. Gradually pour in about 1/2 of the root beer until the glass is half full. Add the remaining scoop of ice cream and fill to the top with root beer. Add... - 27.2143
Whisky Sour Slush
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Freeze 8 hours.
Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
To serve, stir until mixture is slushy and well mixed. - 27.1521
Cantaloupe Banana Slush
Arrange cantaloupe and banana in a single layer on a baking sheet, freeze until firm.
Place frozen fruit in a food processor, process until chunky.
With processor on, slowly add remaining ingredients, process until smooth. - 27.1258
Orange Pineapple Slush
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the un-drained crushed pineapple, orange juice, water and dry milk powder at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining crushed ice and blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds... - 27.0355
Fruit Cup Slush
For the slush, drain the apricot halves, reserving syrup. Combine the reserved apricot syrup, ginger ale, and orange peel. Pour mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or just till mixture is slushy.
In a bowl combine apricot... - 26.9998
Pour 1/3 cup of the cream into a food processor or blender.
With motor running, add berries, about 1/4 cup at a time; continue to process until smoothly blended.
If you're using a blender, you may need to add 2 to 4 tablespoons more cream.
Stir in sugar, then... - 26.9791
In a blender container place fruit.
In proportion of 2 parts ice to 1 part fruit add ice cubes 2 at a time, processing constantly.
Into glass pour fruit mixture.
Add enough club soda to make of desired consistency.
Garnish with kiwifruit slices or fresh mint. - 26.8352
Combine all ingredients in con-taincrof electric blender; process until smooth. - 26.5535
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; discard cinnamon.
Stir in vanilla.
Process mixture in container of electric blender until smooth; pour into a plastic... - 26.4501
Almond Float Jelly
1. Add unflavored gelatin to cold water to soften.
2. Heat, but do not boil, evaporated milk and remaining water. Stir in sugar to dissolve.
3. Slowly add the softened gelatin and cook, stirring, over low heat to dissolve completely.
4. Let cool slightly;... - 25.7632
Tropical Slush is love by many across the world. Tropical Slush gets it taste from banana and pineapple mixed with combination of fruit juice. - 25.2112
In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed for 5 seconds.
Pour mixture into 8 x 8 x 2-inch metal pan; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 25.0093
Peach Breakfast Slush
In a blender, combine peaches, orange juice and nectar; blend until smooth.
Pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze until firm.
To serve, scoop 2/3 cup frozen mixture into a glass; add 1/3 cup soda. - 24.9294
Nutmeg Almond Float
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Spoon ice cream evenly into 6 chilled glasses.
Pour milk mixture over ice cream.
Top each with whipped cream and a cherry. - 24.4066
Pineapple Orange Slush
Combine pineapple orange juice and sherbet in blender.
Add ice; blend until slushy. - 24.2754
In a medium saucepan, combine cherry juice blend and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In electric blender or food processor container, combine... - 24.2443
1. Bring water to boil. Dissolve sugar in the water. Mix with the limeade concentrate until the concentrate is melted and mixed well. Put in the freezer overnight.
2. When ready to serve, use an icecream scoop and put one scoop in an 8-ounce glass. Fill the... - 24.1579
Old Fashioned Root Beer Float
1. Place the cherry in the bottom of a tall (16-ounce) milkshake or cooler glass.
2. Add root beer. Place the scoop of ice cream afloat on the root beer.
3. Top with whipped cream. Serve with a fat straw and a long sundae spoon. - 24.1487
1 Scald milk, remove from heat and add sugar. Cool slightly then add almond extract; cool. Sprinkle gelatine over water and leave until water is absorbed. Dissolve gelatine over hot water and cool. Stir into milk mixture.
2 When ready to serve, cut almond... - 24.0971
Slush is a cool and icy drink that is best enjoyed in summer. Made with fruit sherbet and ginger ale combined with pineapple juice and chilled, the slush is easy prepare and serve. - 23.7641
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl 1/2 cup of the orange juice with the ice, milk powder, and sugars for 1 minute or until smooth.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup orange juice and whirl for 50 seconds or until combined. - 23.6462
Orange Pineapple Slush
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process on high speed until smooth and frothy.
Serve immediately. - 23.5845
Prince Alex After Dinner Drink
Shake ingredients (except nutmeg) with ice cubes in a shaker jar.
Place one ice cube into a chilled cocktail glass.
Strain mixture over ice cube in glass.
Dust with nutmeg. - 23.2921
Beverage Recipes By Category