- » Betty Crocker Butter Cake
Betty Crocker Butter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of betty crocker butter cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for betty crocker butter cake recipes.
Betty's Classic Oatmeal Brownies
1. Heat oven to 350° Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda in medium bowl; stir in butter. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture. Press remaining oat... - 32.8496
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Spray a bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle Grape-Nuts cereal over bottom of pan.
Mix cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over Grape-Nuts cereal.
Bake 45 minutes to one hour.
Cool and invert on serving plate.
Glaze: In... - 39.8701
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 26.5995
Strawberry Dream Cake
CAKE: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a non-fat cooking spray in a glass 13x9 inch casserole dish.
Blend all of the ingredients together, except egg whites, with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into cake batter.
Pour into... - 39.8568
Cream Cheese Cake Bars
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Blend the following items with a hand mixer: 1 box Pillsbury Lovin' Lites or Betty Crocker "Light" cake mix 1 Egg Beater (1/4 cup) 1 cup liquid Butter Buds (or 1 cup Promise Ultra Fat-Free margarine) 1 tsp. vanilla Pour into a 9 1/2 x... - 26.4444
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
Cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
Continue beating, adding one egg at a time until creamy.
Add flour, nuts and 1 package Betty Crocker dry frosting mix.
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour in a well greased and floured bundt cake pan.
Let cool and turn upside down... - 28.4504
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 14.1604
Blue Jeans Cake
Want the kids to appreciate what a hip mom you are? Make this cake for your fashionista’s next birthday party. Professional baker Liv Hansen shows you how, with a cake designed by the Kitchens. See even more great cake and party ideas here. - 142.63
Colorful Cupcake Sandwich
If you want to serve your kids colorful bites, try out this Colorful Cupcake Sandwich recipe. These little mini bites of crazy colorful fun are fun to make and serve. You can even involve your kids in making this and get as creative as you can. - 129.73
Based on a fudgy brownie mix, these quick-to-fix brownies combine the best of sweet flavors and chewy textures. Mmm! - 40.3994
Holidays season is down the bend and everyone is busy shopping but have no time for baking a cake. For all those who find it messy to bake a cake can go in for a packaged cake mix. Chef Dana knows consumers needs very well, so she is baking a cake using Betty... - 131.586
Phyllis Kirk S Nutty Brownies
Butter bottom and sides of 9x13x2 inch cake pan.
Mix brownies according to directions.
Add chocolate chips and walnuts to batter and mix until just coated.
Pour into prepared pan, spread as evenly as possible (it will be very lumpy).
Bake about 12-15 minutes... - 29.3604
Chocolate Mint Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and flour an oblong pan of 13x9x2-inches.
3) In a bowl, combine together half of the dry cake mix, eggs, butter and brown sugar. Mix well.
4) Add the remaining cake mix and... - 44.0933
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these cookies go together in no time. Not only that, but they make fabulous party favors! - 36.6473