- » Best Walnut
Best Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best walnut recipes.
Best-ever Walnut Pie
In large bowl, combine syrup, eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla.
Stir briskly until well blended; do not beat because mixture should not become foamy.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to... - 37.3983
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Party Walnut Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Dissolve the bouillon cubes in a cup of hot water.
3) Cook the frozen broccoli as per instructions on the packet and drain them.
4) In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer cooked broccoli evenly.
5) To 2/3 cups of water,... - 44.5294
Walnut Chocolate Brownies
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler and place over hot water. Keep stirring until it melts.
3) Let it cool down.
4) Combine flour with the baking powder and salt and set... - 41.6434
Walnut Broccoli Bal
Cook broccoli according to package directions; dram and transfer to a greased 3-qt baking dish.
In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and... - 39.5844
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 35.7835
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a shallow cake tin with butter and line the base with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with salt. Keep aside
4. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
5. Using an... - 43.2887
Iraq Walnut Omelette
1) In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs, walnuts, currants, saffron, turmeric, chives, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, to taste together.
2) In a large omelet pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over a high heat and pour in the egg mixture.
3) Cook the omelet,... - 40.6437
How To Make A Spinach, Beet And Walnut Salad
When you are searching for a healthy and delicious salad, what can be best than the combination of arugula, beet and walnut. This salad presents you a mouthful of tastes like bitter, sweet and tangy. How do you like about that? Watch the video, before you try... - 138.894
Butter sides of heavy 5-quart Dutch oven.
In pan melt butter or margarine.
Add brown sugar and dash salt.
Stir till thoroughly combined.
Stir in corn syrup; mix well.
Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat till candy reaches... - 39.3246
1) Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan with foil.
2) Lightly butter foil.
3) In a heavy, 3-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, cream, and butter.
4) Over medium heat, cook, stirring with wooden spoon, until sugar is dissolved.
5)... - 38.2601
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on the bottom of the foil-lined pan; set pan aside.
• In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the 1 cup butter over low heat. Add the brown... - 30.4223
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.5535
Cheese And Walnut Fingers
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, nuts and seasoning and spread onto the toast.
Cut each slice into three.
Broil until lightly browned. - 26.4682
Strawberry Walnut Gateau
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
3. Carefully fold in the flour and ground walnuts.
4.... - 30.4044
Cherry And Walnut Slice
Cherry And Walnut Slice is a wonderful fruit pastry that everyone will love. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this brilliant Cherry And Walnut Slice recipe, don€™t miss out on it! - 38.2528
Black Cherry Pineapple And Walnut Aspic
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat juice and water to a boiling point and dissolve gelatin.
Add sugar, salt and lemon juice and cool until aspic thickens.
Stir in black cherries, pineapple and almonds and pour into a fruit mold and chill until set.
Serve with... - 31.9585
Cherry And Walnut Braid
For the filling melt the butter, and mix in the remaining ingredients.
For the finish sift the confectioners' sugar and mix with enough cold water to give a soft consistency.
Spread over the top of the baked, cooled braid. - 30.5047
Coffee And Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease 2 7-inch square cake tins.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, add the coffee and... - 43.4041
Double Walnut Brownie Squares
Make early on day:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla until well blended. Now beat in chocolate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking powder; beat into sugar mixture alternately with... - 35.0803
Yummy Banana Walnut Snack
Forget pretzels and M&M's! Now you have a yummy snack that is not only nutritious but healthy too. Banana walnut snack is simple yet satisfying and a quick-fix answer to your cravings, hands-down. Blythe Metz tells you how you can eat healthy without... - 80.3357
Tutkey Sandwiches With Cranberry Walnut Spread
To make the cranberry-walnut spread: Spoon the cranberry sauce into a strainer set over a medium bowl.
Press on the sauce with the back of a spoon until most of the juice is extracted (you should be left with about 1/2 cup sauce).
Discard the juice and spoon... - 40.9743
Walnut Chocolate Chewies
Place walnuts and almonds in small bowl and toss together.
Transfer to food processor and blend several minutes.
Replace nuts in small bowl and add honey; mix together.
Transfer nuts back to food processor and add coffee; blend about 1 minute.
Spread mixture... - 29.724
Brandied Date And Walnut Sauce For Ice Cream
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the brown sugar with one cup water and cook while stirring occasionally over medium heat for 20 minutes till done
2. Add ¼ cup of brandy, dates and walnut halves and mix well. Let this cool till required. Store the mix... - 30.7378
Blend butter with sugar and egg yolk, Add flour.
Mix just until a dough forms.
Place 1/4 cup in small pan for crumb topping.
Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of piepan.
Bake at 375°: crumbs 10 to 12 minutes; crust 12 to 15... - 30.8174
Pour boiling water over oats; let stand 20 minutes.
Water will be absorbed.
Combine eggs and brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at medium high speed until well blended.
Beat in butter and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon onto... - 40.0649
Brownies are simply delicious. The vanilla extract and sugar gives the Brownies a sweet loving taste. Must catch it. - 41.1581
Gorgonzola Walnut Terrine
What a Bachelor party without an Cheesy-Appetizer on the Menu. Nick shares his easy-to make Terrine Recipe. A perfect portion of goat cheese, blended with cream cheese, while adding green onions and seasoned with pepper. Walnuts filled in between the cheese... - 86.7259
Walnut Orange Ring
Make basic loaf, using 1/2 cup each milk and orange juice in place of 1 cup milk and substituting 1 teaspoon grated orange peel for the vanilla.
Turn into greased and floured 8-inch springform pan with tube.
If desired, sprinkle with additional chopped... - 21.9454
Walnut Baba Buns
In small bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water; let stand until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, scald milk over low heat; set aside to cool to lukewarm.
In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 39.3099
Cheese And Walnut Bites
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2. Cream butter and cheddar. Slowly sieve in flour with thyme, spices and salt. Stir to form a soft dough.
3. Make small bite-sized balls from the mixture. Press a half walnut into the middle of... - 42.3888
1) Heat oven to 225°F.
2) Grease and flour 2 baking sheets.
3) Add nuts and carob chips in a blender container and finally chop.
4) In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk till foamy.
5) Continue whisking, adding in cream of tartar, maple... - 40.8233
Orange Poppy Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, combine flour, baking powder, salt, 1/2 cup sugar, oil, 2 eggs, orange zest, and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Remove from processor, form into a ball, and knead a few times. Dough should not be sticky.
2. In a blender or food... - 33.6123
Salty Nut Topping
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in walnuts and seasoned salt.
2. Saute, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until walnuts are buttery-hot. - 18.3101
Salty Nut Topping
1) In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sauté walnuts and seasoned salt in it for 5 minutes, stirring often, until walnuts are buttery-hot.
2) Use as required. - 23.1031
Armenian Stuffed Grape Leaves
Are you looking for some unique party appetizers. Watch this video that shares a wonderful recipe for Armenian style stuffed grape leaves. The video is interesting and shares simple recipe secrets too. Amaze your guests with these gorgeous flavorful... - 100.583
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 41.9623
Healthy Nacho Cheese Bites
Watch this outstanding video that shares a great idea to make healthy nacho cheese bites. The recipe that the video shows is absolutely nutritious with plenty of nuts, fresh vegetables and lettuce. Try out this recipe to make a healthy party menu that looks... - 128.493