- » Best Turkey Salad
Best Turkey Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best turkey salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best turkey salad recipes.
Turkey Or Chicken Salad
Chop up turkey or chicken meat, add chopped celery, and season to taste with salt.
Mix with dressing made from the other ingredients as follows: Beat up the eggs well, add the butter or olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings; put on in a kettle and cook, stirring... - 33.1565
Simple Chicken Or Turkey Salad
For Caesar salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken, tomatoes, onion and bell peppers.
2. Serve Caesar Salad with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
For Fried Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken,... - 0
Turkey Tomato Salad
1.In the food processor bowl, put mayo, most of the capers, 1 whole anchovy, tuna and most of the lemon juice.
2.Blend till the tuna gets completely mixed into mayo.
3.Add pepper to it.
4.Taste the mixture to check for salt and lemon juice. Add more... - 42.7443
You May Also Like!
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a baking dish, mix together apricots, lemon juice, bouillon, salt, pepper, thyme and meat.
3) Cover the dish with a foil.
4) Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
5) Serve hot over a... - 35.1168
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 44.1532
1. Clean and wash a hen turkey; dry, leave whole or cut in serving pieces.
2. Place in kettle and add enough boiling water to half cover; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, tightly covered, 3 to 5 hours, or until tender. Skim off foam as it forms on... - 21.3698
1. Grease a shallow baking dish with oil or spray.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F
3. Beat egg with salt and pepper.
4. Combine Parmesan cheese with crumbs.
5. Bread the turkey by dipping each in egg then rolling and pressing in crumb... - 44.1509
Herbed Turkey Roast
Bake turkey roast as directed on package except before roasting, mix wine, butter, salt, pepper, sage and thyme and pour on roast.
Remove roast from pan; keep warm.
Skim fat from broth.
Measure broth; return 1 cup to roasting pan.
In tightly covered jar,... - 40.8403
Turkey Mousse With Asparagus
Put the shallots and turkey breasts in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Puree the turkey, shallots, asparagus soup and port in a food processor.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Whip the cream until it is firm.
Fold it... - 41.818
Turkey And Avocado Mousse
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
Put the pieces in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Filter the mixture through a strainer (sieve)... - 39.5436
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey and next 4 ingredients.
2. Add 2/3rd of mayonnaise or salad dressing and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine peas and carrots and dill weed.
4. Fold remaining mayonnaise or salad dressing into this mixture.
5. Cut... - 41.9027
Turkey Caesar Wrap
In medium bowl, combine lettuce, green onions, cheese and salad dressing.
Arrange 1 cup mixture in center of each tortilla.
Top with 2 slices turkey, 2 sun-dried tomatoes and pepper to taste.
Fold in bottom and top portions of each tortilla.
Roll up from side... - 33.266
Turkey Double Decker
Spread one side of each slice bread with mayonnaise.
On each of 6 slices bread stack 1 slice cheese, about 2 tablespoons cabbage, and 1 slice ham.
Cover with second slice bread, mayonnaise-side down; spread top side with mayonnaise.
Cover with 1 slice turkey,... - 32.1345
1 In a small bowl,blend cottage cheese and apricots.
2 Spread the bread with mayonnaise or salad dressing; layer each of the 6 slices with lettuce, cottage-cheese mixture, bacon, slice of bread, turkey, lettuce and the remaining bread.
3 Cut each... - 33.0267