- » Best Turkey Dressing
Best Turkey Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best turkey dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best turkey dressing recipes.
Roast Half Turkey
This Roast Half Turkey recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 37.4634
Best Dressing/stuffing Ever
1. In a food processor chop the carrots and onion.
2. Saute the onion, carrot and celery in a pan along with turkey fat for few minute and then add the apples, sausages, corn, stock and the stiffing mix, stir well and then turn off the... - 113.112
Spinach Dressing (best Ever)
Try this alluring Spinach Dressing recipe. An easily prepared chilled recipe, this Spinach Dressing is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 41.4657
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 44.1532
Roast Half Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Pour cold water on turkey, rinse well and dry well. Use pepper and salt to rub the turkey.
3. Stitch the skin or skewer the edges so as to avoid shrinking due to heat while roasting.
4. Keep a rack in... - 38.8772
Cook sausage, onions, and diced celery in a skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and onion and celery are tender.
Place in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, except celery leaves, stirring well.
Spoon into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 34.3582
Turkey Caesar Wrap
In medium bowl, combine lettuce, green onions, cheese and salad dressing.
Arrange 1 cup mixture in center of each tortilla.
Top with 2 slices turkey, 2 sun-dried tomatoes and pepper to taste.
Fold in bottom and top portions of each tortilla.
Roll up from side... - 33.266
Turkey Double Decker
Spread one side of each slice bread with mayonnaise.
On each of 6 slices bread stack 1 slice cheese, about 2 tablespoons cabbage, and 1 slice ham.
Cover with second slice bread, mayonnaise-side down; spread top side with mayonnaise.
Cover with 1 slice turkey,... - 32.1345
1 In a small bowl,blend cottage cheese and apricots.
2 Spread the bread with mayonnaise or salad dressing; layer each of the 6 slices with lettuce, cottage-cheese mixture, bacon, slice of bread, turkey, lettuce and the remaining bread.
3 Cut each... - 33.0267
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a bowl, add the toast, onion, parsley, butter, salt and pepper for dressing
3) In a greased shallow baking dish, layer 1/3 of the dressing and proceed by adding 1/2 portion of mushrooms
4) To this,... - 44.0993
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey and next 4 ingredients.
2. Add 2/3rd of mayonnaise or salad dressing and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine peas and carrots and dill weed.
4. Fold remaining mayonnaise or salad dressing into this mixture.
5. Cut... - 41.9027
1. Make sandwich filling by creaming cottage and adding apricots to it.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of... - 40.2474
Turkey Or Chicken Salad
Chop up turkey or chicken meat, add chopped celery, and season to taste with salt.
Mix with dressing made from the other ingredients as follows: Beat up the eggs well, add the butter or olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings; put on in a kettle and cook, stirring... - 33.1565
Turkey In The Straw
Thoroughly combine butter and salad-dressing mix; with spatula, spread over turkey pieces.
Roll in stuffing crumbs to coat; sprinkle with paprika.
Place pieces skin side up (not touching) in greased jelly-roll pans or other shallow pans.
Cover pans with... - 21.7212
Hot Turkey Buns
"Mix all ingredients except buns in large mixing bowt.
Scoop centers out of buns; fill with turkey mixture.
Wrap buns tightly in foil; place on baking sheet.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.
" - 27.192
Curried Turkey Mousse
1) Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup cold stock, then dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2) Mix rest of the stock, ground turkey, mayonnaise, curry powder, celery salt and onion together.
3) Stir in the dissolved gelatin, season with the salt and pepper... - 43.5081
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. For making the curried turkey salad, in a large bowl combine turkey, minced onion and celery.
3. In a small bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry powder, sugar, salt, lemon juice and grated... - 45.1402
Broiled Turkey Buns
Combine first 5 ingredients; add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread on bun halves, covering to edges.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Top with cheese; broil till melted. - 25.8694
The corn bread dressing is a vegetable and cornbread crumbs dressing flavored with poultry seasoning. Moist and delicious with added eggs to it, this cornbread and vegetables dressing is great for turkey or chicken roasts. - 36.9766
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 102.859
Turkey Tomato Salad
1.In the food processor bowl, put mayo, most of the capers, 1 whole anchovy, tuna and most of the lemon juice.
2.Blend till the tuna gets completely mixed into mayo.
3.Add pepper to it.
4.Taste the mixture to check for salt and lemon juice. Add more... - 42.7443
Crumble ground turkey into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2to 4 1/2 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in French dressing, mustard, horseradish and dill.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, - 26.7528
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 28.3789
1 Peel tomatoes and cut out stem ends; cut each into 3 thick slices, keeping slices in order.
2 Combine sugar, salt and pepper in a cup. Cut cheese slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
3 Toast bread; trim crusts, then spread toast with mayonnaise or salad... - 31.0382
Mushroom Sliders In A Bun
If the very thought of making a Portobello mushroom stuffed into turkey burger makes you happy, then this dish is indeed for you. Chef Darren shares his favorite mushroom recipe that makes for a great meal any day. It's so delectable and easy-to-make that you... - 104.771
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 26.536
Tonnato Chicken Salad
1. Place the water, rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, puree the tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, and... - 38.0512
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.939
Holiday Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
When you don't have enough time for an elaborate dinner, this dish will definitely come handy. The Holiday Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is simple and delicious that it can be eaten with a variety of other dishes. Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 147.889
Rice And Meat Salad
For those who love the blend of rice with meat, this Rice And Meat Salad indeed is the best pick. The Rice And Meat Salad is pretty easy to prepare too, however pay attention to the seasoning factor - this plays a major role in adding to the flavor of the... - 30.3055
Smoked Chicken And Melon Salad
Smoked Chicken And Melon Salad has a juicy taste. Smoked Chicken And Melon Salad gets its taste from chicken mixed with watermelon and flavored with vinaigrette. Smoked Chicken And Melon Salad is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.9147
Chicken Curry Salad
This Chicken Curry Salad is one of the best chicken salads I've ever tasted. This creamy chunky chicken accompaniment spiced with peppers and garnished with salad greens is a real temptation ! Eat this Chicken Curry Salad once and you're sure to become its... - 39.6261
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 31.4033