- » Best Taco
Best Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best taco recipes.
Tacos With Beef And Avocado Stuffing
Tacos are another one dish complete meal and almost all of us love it. The tacos in this video have beef stuffing, which make then altogether yummier. Let us watch the video and see how chef prepares stuffing and serves the beef tacos. - 122.39
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
The chef here has shared a popular Mexican grilled fish tacos recipe. He has prepared the recipe with mahi mahi fish steaks marinated in a lemon-herb marinade. Serve this amazing grilled fish tacos with white fish taco sauce and enjoy! - 114.706
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.354
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 102.693
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 100.619
Tasty Tacos Al Pastor
In the mood to have some Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy al pastor tacos which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows the recipe so nicely and patiently. So don't forget to check out... - 89.3953
Beef In Tacos Cups
For those looking out for a lowcarb recipe here is a simple tacos recipe with beef. The minced beef is mildly flavored and filled into the cup-shaped tacos to make the dish more attractive and appetizing! - 84.614
Low-fat Shredded Pork Tacos
Today our talented chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Shredded Pork Tacos. The best part about this recipe is that this is a low fat recipe. A treat to all you health conscious people. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious dish. - 81.2548
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 47.416
Taco Skillet Casserole
This taco skillet casserole is a beef and tortilla casserole prepared with cheese, tomato sauce and chili powder. Cooked woith a heaping of mexican flavors to it, this taco skillet casserole can be made for parties or family dinner special. Mind the heat... - 46.0218
1) Halve avocados, skin and pit.
2) Halve tomatoes and peel. Deseed and chop finely.
3) Halve remaining tomato and cut into tiny triangles for garnish.
4) Quarter each tortilla.
5) In a medium-size bowl put avocado and mash with a... - 45.8144
Tacos In Pasta Shells
Tacos In Pasta Shells is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tacos In Pasta Shells; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.6776
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.0243
Prepare Taco Shells.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add garlic and salt to beef.
In a small bowl, combine flour, chili powder and cumin; sprinkle over meat.
Stir to combine.
Slowly add broth, stirring... - 43.7704
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.5187
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 43.441
Brown the ground beef in a large Skillet and drain.
Mash the beans, then add the onion flakes, 2 teaspoons chili powder and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir into the ground beef.
Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Sprinkle the cornmeal on working... - 42.8197
1) In a blender or a food processor, blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice, until smooth.
2) In an 8-inch pie plate, spread mixture.
3) Make the layers of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese, over the avocado... - 42.7572
Lindsay's Tasty Tacos
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook onion and garlic over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
3) Add turkey and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till turkey is... - 42.6306
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 42.4074
Tacos De Queso
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. As per label directions heat the beans.
3. Add in cheeses, chilies and chili powder and mix well.
4. Taking approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture stuff each taco shell.
5. Thereafter in... - 42.0384
1. In a medium sized bowl add tomato puree, garlic, coriander, cumin, lemon juice, chilli powder and mustard and mix well.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in this sauce and leave it for a few minutes.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold all the chicken... - 41.1954
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 41.1814
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Add onion, green pepper, jalapeflo peppers, and chili powder.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 4 minutes, stirring once to break up beef.
Drain and set aside.
Stir taco seasoning mix and... - 40.5413
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. Peel and chop onion. Crush garlic. Set aside.
3. Place oil in frying pan. Heat over a medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add beef. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes (a).
5.... - 39.9554
Tacos Al Carbon
Place steak in a large shallow container.
Combine oil, burgundy, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
Pour over steak, cover and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, occasionally turning the steak.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil, and heat in a... - 39.7127
Jack Cheese Tacos
Combine chilies,tomatoes, and onion in a blender.
Blend for a few minutes until ingredients are pureed.
Add salt, pepper, and sugar.
Add oil, and simmer sauce in a saucepan for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Heat 1 cup oil in a small skillet.
When oil is... - 39.5225
Garden Taco Rice
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and cheese; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Remove from... - 39.5159
Best Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef in 10 inch skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a quick boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put shortening in bottom of small saucepan and melt on medium heat; add beans and... - 39.3541
Double Crust Taco Squares
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Add taco seasoning mix, preparing according to package directions.
Unroll 1 can of rolls onto a lightly greased baking sheet; press perforations together to make a 13- x... - 38.9913
Brazil Nut Tacos
1. Loosely wrap the tortilla in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together ricotta, garlic, and lime juice; mix well.
3. Add cilantro and nuts and stir well.
4. To serve: Pour 2 tablespoons ricotta-nut mixture, some... - 38.825
Open Face Tacos
In a medium skillet, cook beef until browned, stirring with a fork or spoon to crumble meat.
Drain and discard drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange a single layer of... - 38.5026
Tacos In A Bowl
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions 4 1/2 minutes.
Place ground beef in preheated browning dish.
Stir in chili powder.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals.
Drain off excess drippings, if necessary.
Combine... - 37.0995
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 36.4676
Spoon this spicy meat-and-vegetable mixture into cool, crisp lettuce leaves for an informal main dish that's much lighter than the usual tortilla-wrapped tacos.
For an even spicier version, add bottled hot chile salsa to taste.
Coarsely chop carrots.
Cut... - 36.1213
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion in
4) Drain the excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water.
6)... - 35.2473
Easy Taco Dinner
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in seasoning mix and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture onto chips.
Top with remaining... - 34.9182
Taco Chicken Wingettes
Remove wing tips from chicken; discard.
Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, cayenne and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
Place in plastic bag with crumb mixture... - 34.877
Best Taco Recipes By Category