- » Best Sprout
Best Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best sprout recipes.
Cashew Sprout Omelette
For cheese sauce, in a small saucepan melt the 2 teaspoons butter or margarine.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add cheese, stirring till melted.
Stir in drained... - 49.0393
Sunflower Sprout Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add the sesame and sunflower seeds.
Cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set... - 41.5618
Ham Sprout Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, scrub potatoes.
Peel a strip around the center of each new potato.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool.
In a plastic bag combine... - 31.0629
Cucumber And Tiny Sprout Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the... - 34.6829
Cream Of Brussels Sprout Soup
Cream of brussels sprouts soup is a great way to include brussels sprouts in your meal. Cooked with added potatoes and onions with cream, the cream of brussels sprout soup is spiced with mace and best served topped with pieces of cooked chestnuts! - 45.2625
You May Also Like!
Best Brussel Sprout
1. Preheat your oven at 220* C.
2. In a bowl, rub olive oil and pepper on sprouts.
3. Place it on a baking dish and top it with pieces of pancetta.
4. Pop it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. For making sauce – in a bowl, combine... - 0
Best Ever Brussels Sprouts
Add shredded Brussels sprouts to hot butter in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes, or until just tender.
Add a mixture of remaining ingredients.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated; stir constantly. - 26.1195
Shrimp And Sprouts
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until they turn pink. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer.
2. Stir in the clam juice and tamari and bring to a boil. Add the bean sprouts and water chestnuts and cook for 2... - 22.5135
Sun Gold Sprouts And Onions
Season water with salt and sugar, add onions and simmer for 15 minutes; drop in sprouts and carrot and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
Drain, add butter, and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 25.7398
Orange Kissed Brussels Sprouts
Arrange Brussels sprouts in a Steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain Brussels sprouts, and return to pan.
Add orange rind, orange juice, salt, and pepper; cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. - 21.5405
Brussels Sprouts With Cheese
Bring plenty of salted water to a boil and add the Brussels sprouts.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Arrange the sprouts in a buttered shallow ovenproof dish.
Pour on beef broth and sprinkle with grated cheese and nutmeg.
Dot with... - 29.3737
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.9132
Brussels Sprouts With Cream
1) Wash the Brussels sprouts in water and trim them.
2) Heat a large kettle with lightly salted water. Boil the Brussels sprouts for 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
3) Drain and cool under cold running water.
4) Pluck the leaves from each Brussels... - 33.5136
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce is an amazingly delicious baked recipe. The deadly combination of Brussels Sprouts and Chestnut Sauce will surely make your guests crazy for this one. - 41.2848
Carrots And Sprouts
In medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, salt, thyme and onion to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrot slices; simmer, covered, 5 to 8 minutes until tender.
Drain; serve hot. - 29.3201
1. Trim and wash the sprouts. Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and puree in a blender or food processor with the cream.
2. Peel and cut up the potatoes. Cook in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and mash until smooth. Stir in the... - 27.64