- » Best Shortbread
Best Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best shortbread recipes.
Simply The Best Shortbread
In large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; gradually beat in cornstarch, then sugar.
With wooden spoon, beat in flour, about 1/4 cup (50 mL) at a time.
On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness.
Using floured fluted... - 32.3109
Best shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then add vanilla and blend until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour until well-mixed.
Place dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth (do not overwork).
Place dough in refrigerator until... - 37.9548
These oatmeal shortbread are cookies like bakes made with oatmeal and flour along with walnuts. Made with a dough of flour, sugar and butter, this oatmeal shortbread recipe is egg free and very easy to prepare. - 29.4615
Oatmeal Shortbread is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cookie, Oatmeal Shortbread is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 25.0709
Mix all ingredients together to make stiff dough.
Oil and flour a 9- x 13-inch pan.
Press dough firmly into pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. until light brown, about 30 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares. - 22.8604
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add the butter and vanilla and work them into the flour with a wooden spoon or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
3. Press the dough into a well-buttered... - 25.9293
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 28.4441
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar and 1 cup of flour, then work with hands and gradually add rest of the flour until the dough is very stiff.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the... - 34.5384
Scotch Oatmeal Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lightly grease a 13-by-9- by-2-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine oats, sugar, flour, and salt.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Stir in vanilla; mix well. - 23.6548
Scotch Oatmeal Shortbread
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3 In a large bowl, mix oats, sugar, flour and salt.
4 With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until texture of coarse corn-meal.
5 ... - 40.9592
Did you know that you can make shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.0997
Easy Festive Shortbread Cookie
Baking cookie at home is no more a specialist's job, when you have such easy and simple recipe on hand. You can try this even on a hectic, busy weekdays. These easy festive shortbread cookie are crunchy, crispy and most favorite for the kids of your family. - 111.218
Swedish Shortbread is quite a deal and can be tried out anytime. This Swedish Shortbread is baked with the richness of raspberry jam, almond extract and seasonings. Give this flavorsome Swedish Shortbread a try! - 36.406