- » Best Sandwich
Best Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best sandwich recipes.
Vegetable And Bacon Chips Sandwich
Want to make a simple vegetable sandwich with a twist? Here is a wonderful video that shows a recipe for a sandwich using bacon chips. So just watch this video for a great idea to pack some quick sandwiches anytime or for a weekend picnic. - 126.954
Turkey Gobbler Sandwich
If you wish to make some snacks at home with your Thanksgiving turkey leftover, here is what you need to do. Watch how this simple and easy gobbler sandwich is made in this video. The sandwich needs clever and innovative assembling in ingredients to make a... - 124.655
Korean Bulgogi Sandwich
Traditionally the Koreans would use Bulgogi meat to make stir fried noodles, lettuce wraps or fried rice. But if you want to make something different with leftover Korean barbecued then watch this video. Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this... - 117.501
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 115.134
Feta Cheese Sandwich- ساندويتش الجبن ألأبيض - فيتا
The most uncommon of all to use in a sandwich is feta cheese and this feta and vegetable sandwich totally defies it. The combination of fresh vegetables, kalamata olives and feta taste so exquisite that you would have to make it again to satisfy your soul. - 108.136
Raw Vegetable Sandwich Wrap
Looking for some new breakfast ideas?? Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day and there is no better idea than to include raw veggies in your first meal of the day. This video shows an interesting recipe of Raw Vegetable Sandwich Wrap which... - 103.076
Exotic Dyna-mighty Sandwich
What better way to appease your gut than munch on a hearty sandwich? Perfect for every taste-buds and event, a dyna-mighty sandwich is a dynamic sandwich. Packed with bold flavors and very satisfying to the taste buds, this vegetarian sandwich is sure to... - 98.3342
Betty's Great Dagwood-style Sandwich
When hit by hunger, you simply can’t go wrong with a sandwich. Quick and easy, Betty’s version of Dagwood style sandwich is equally sumptuous and simple and can be put together using a few easy to kind ingredients. This sandwich recipe is one excellent... - 94.8125
Baked Deli Sandwich
On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, roll dough into a small rectangle.
Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings.
Roll out dough into a 14-in x 10-in rectangle.
Brush with half of the butter mixture.
Layer... - 48.3761
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and salt and blend them well; cover the bowl and chill it for a while
3. In another bowl, combine bulgur, one-eighth of a teaspoon of salt and boiling water... - 47.1475
1) Make 6 stacks of bread placing 3 bread slices per stack.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
3) Spread the top bread slice of each stack with chicken mixture and place on shallow... - 47.0327
Date Filled Sandwich Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
On... - 45.7535
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.939
Double Crunch Sandwich Stacks
FOR EGG SALAD: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
FOR COLESLAW: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
SANDWICH ASSEMBLY: Cut 4 inch rounds out of dark bread, sliced 1/3 inch thick.
Spread about 1/3 cup coleslaw on first round.
Top with second... - 44.1627
Grilled Garden Vegetable Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange zucchini, onion, red pepper, mushrooms and eggplant in layers in the grill.
3 Drizzle with oil and sprinkle some garlic, pepper and salt over the vegetables.
4 ... - 44.1149
Sandwiches With Exotic Fruits
Wash the chicken breasts, pat them dry and rub with salt and pepper.
Saute them in the oil and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
Cool slightly, then slice.
Season the mayonnaise with the curry, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
Remove the root end of the... - 43.8931
Add the lemon juice to the fish fillets and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan.
Salt the fillets and dip them in the flour.
Fry the fillets to a golden brown on each side (about 2 minutes) and set them aside to drain on paper towels.
To make... - 43.8446
1) Smear Thousand Island dressing over 4 bread slices.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter.
3) Arrange the bread in the pan, dressing side up.
4) Make layer of each bread slice with pastrami, cheese, bacon, egg, and tomato slice.
5) Place the... - 43.6792
Big Sandwich is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Big Sandwich; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.2492
Duke Of Windsor Sandwich
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté pineapple pieces, for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Smear cheese spread on bottom 1 slice of toasted bread.
3) Smear the chutney over cheese spread.
4) Arrange pineapple pieces over top of chutney and place turkey... - 42.8622
In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
Spread... - 42.7427
Prepare Cucumber Sauce.
In small saucepan over high heat, heat V8 juice to boiling.
Stir in rice; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
In medium bowl, stir together cooked rice,... - 42.5857
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
Full House Sandwich
1) Lightly smear mayonnaise on 1 slice of toasted bread.
2) Arrange beef slices on the mayonnaise.
3) Place the cheddar cheese on beef.
4) Arrange ham slices on the cheese.
5) Top with Swiss cheese on the ham.
6) Sprinkle pickle relish on top of Swiss... - 42.3645
Prepare paneer balls as directed in the recipe.
Press the balls and make 1/6 inch thick squares.
Prepare thick and thin syrup according to the recipe.
Bring thick syrup to boil.
Immerse paneer squares in the syrup and boil as directed in the recipe.
Remove... - 41.5484
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 41.3204
Tutkey Sandwiches With Cranberry Walnut Spread
To make the cranberry-walnut spread: Spoon the cranberry sauce into a strainer set over a medium bowl.
Press on the sauce with the back of a spoon until most of the juice is extracted (you should be left with about 1/2 cup sauce).
Discard the juice and spoon... - 40.9743
A simple sandwich being piled with some lettuce, carrot and some broccoli sprouts! As simple as it gets, the video shows no cooking! - 40.5592
1) Between 2 damp paper towels place the cracker bread to moisten for about 45 minutes until soft and pliable.
2) Take off the paper towels and smear the cream cheese over one side of the cracker.
3) Place the lettuce slices, on the... - 40.2706
Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Pat steaks dry with a paper towel.
Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree... - 39.8962
Vegetable Garden Sandwiches
Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini, breadcrumbs, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 39.5114
Drizzle vinegar over tomato slices, and set aside.
Slice bread in half lengthwise; place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
Rub garlic on cut sides of bread... - 39.4139
Combine green pepper, onion and butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in eggs, chopped ham, milk and seasonings.
Pour into two small saucers.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are... - 39.2244
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Remove from heat and add milk.
In a small bowl, combine yeast and warm water.
When margarine and milk are lukewarm, add to yeast mixture.
In large bowl combine salt, sugar and 4 cups flour.
Add liquids and mix to form... - 39.1188
Big Top Sandwich
Prepare the first two fillings by mixing ingredients listed under each; chill.
Chill lettuce and tomatoes for the third filling.
Cut loaf crosswise into 4 round slices; butter slices.
Spread bottom slice with Ham Filling.
Add next bread round; cover with leaf... - 38.9917
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in ketchup, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, oregano, fennel seed and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 38.8407
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut the crust off of each slice of bread and throw away the heels of the bread.
Working with 2-3 slices at a time to prevent drying spread a moderate amount of tapanade on the bread in a strip formation from corner to... - 38.6614
Sandwiches With Red Beets
Peel, wash and grate the red beets.
Peel and finely dice the onion, then saute in the oil until translucent.
Add the red beets, caraway seeds, ground cloves, vegetable bouillon and allspice with 1/2 cup water.
Cover and cook the vegetables 15 minutes over low... - 38.1394
Split each roll in half lengthwise; pull out some of center of each roll.
In a small bowl, blend vinegar, garlic and oil.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Brush hollowed-out rolls with some of vinegar mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining... - 37.9018
1) Cook the onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet till the vegetables are tender.
2) Combine together the milk, ham, eggs, pimiento, a dash of salt and a dash of pepper.
3) Into the skillet with the onion mixture, pour the milk and egg... - 37.7178
Place chicken in a small skillet; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Add water to cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain on paper towels.
Slice chicken into thin strips.
Set chicken aside.
Divide... - 37.6212
1) In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cottage cheese with 2 tablespoons sauce.
2) Take toasted English muffin halves to spread the mixture.
3) Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese over top.
4) Place the muffins inside the broiler for... - 37.2195
Spicy Catfish Sandwiches
Place fillets in a shallow dish; pour hot sauce over fillets, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine cornmeal and salt in a container; dredge fillets in cornmeal mixture, shaking off excess.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 36.9678
Sunday Double Decker Sandwich
Sunday Double Decker Sandwich has an Inspirational taste. The American cheese and mustard gives the Sunday Double Decker Sandwich Superior taste. Must go for it - 36.9402
Trim the crusts from the bread; cut into twelve 1/8 inch-thick slices.
Mash the chopped anchovies, mustard, eggs, herbs and pepper in a small bowl.
Spread egg mixture thickly on 6 of the bread slices.
Top each slice with another slice of bread and lightly... - 36.3541
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a large bowl with ice water. Add the corn to the pot and boil for 2 minutes, until glossy. Let cool, and then cut the kernels from the cob.
2. Return the water to a boil and add the lobster. Cook over... - 35.9928
1. On a paper plate, arrange fillets.
2. Heat on High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Heat at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until cheese melts.
5. Place fillet on the hamburger.
6. Pour tartar sauce and serve. - 35.8333
Cut loaf in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving crust shells (give it to the birds).
Spread insides of shells with the mayonnaise (be generous).
Sprinkle shells liberally with the chopped parsley.
Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce,... - 35.2787
In large skillet or saucepan combine beef, beans, tomato sauce, water, onion, green pepper, olives, chili powder, salt, Worcestershire, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, celery salt, and nutmeg.
Simmer, covered, till onion is tender and mixture is hot through,... - 35.2654
In skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Combine eggs, ham, milk, pimiento, dash salt, and dash pepper.
Pour into skillet with onion mixture.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cook slowly, lifting and folding occasionally,... - 35.192
Mustard Seed Havarti Sandwich
Place bread on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until bread is golden, about 2 minutes.
Turn over and lightly streak top of each piece of bread with butter.
Place an onion slice on each of 4 pieces of bread; brush onion tops with... - 35.1002
Trim crusts from bread.
Place 1 slice of bread, buttered side down, in 1 1/2 cup shallow baking dish or pan (5x5x1 1/2-inch works well).
Top with cheese, ham, if desired, and remaining bread slice, buttered side up.
Beat together eggs, milk, and... - 34.9914
Four Star Sandwich
Arrange bacon strips on rack in shallow pan, with fat edge of each strip slightly overlapping lean of next strip.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 12 to 15 minutes, or till of desired crispness.
Ten minutes before bacon is done, add tomato slices to rack.
Meanwhile,... - 34.9329
Stir mustard into salad dressing; add cream and vine- gar.
Toss onion, caraway seed and cabbage together; add enough dressing to moisten.
Top half the bread with cheese, 2 slices corned beef and slaw.
Cover with remaining bread.
Serve remaining... - 34.8332
Summer Garden Sandwich
Summer Garden Sandwich is a unique and winning mied vegetable sandwich that is perfect for your brunch or breakfast. It also makes for a quick snack!! Surprise your family with this irresistible sandwich! Try the Summer Garden Sandwich! - 34.7363
Soften cream cheese and blend in milk and Worcestershire.
Cut breads in 2-inch rounds with cooky cutter.
Spread half of rounds (equal number white and whole-wheat bread) with cheese mixture.
Divide the remaining rounds in three groups, each with an... - 34.5729
Pow Wow Sandwiches
Fry bacon crisp; drain on absorbent paper.
Crush into small pieces.
Add dried beef, chili sauce, and pickle relish.
Spread on half of split buns.
Top each with a cheese slice.
Place top on buns.
Wrap sandwiches in foil.
Heat on grill till hot through - 33.9826
Double Radish Sandwiches
1. Beat the butter with a wooden spoon until it is light and fluffy. Continue beating as you gradually add the horseradish and lemon juice (if using). Keep the butter at room temperature until you are ready to assemble the sandwiches.
2. Arrange all the bread... - 33.8749
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Line baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
3. Cut cheese slices and ham slices in half. Set aside.
4. Using serrated-edged knife, cut French breadstick into 12 even slices (a). Do not cut through base of loaf.
5.... - 33.8466
Take Two Sandwich
Cut French loaf in 3/4-inch slices, almost to, but not through, bottom crust, making 19 cuts in all.
Butter facing sides of first cut and line with lettuce.
Repeat with every other cut —this will leave unfilled cuts in between, where sandwiches can be... - 33.2128
Satiate your hunger with this incredibly tasty Denver Sandwich next time you are famished ! Dig into this crunchy toasted hamburger roll with a delicious mixture of peppered scrambled eggsand sauteed onions poured over and tell me what you think about it !... - 32.453
In 10 inch skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in hot shortening until onion is tender.
Beat eggs slightly; stir in ham, salt and pepper.
Pour egg mixture into skillet.
Cook over low heat just until set.
Cut into 4 wedges; turn.
Brown... - 32.2788
Denver Sandwich Pita-style
1. In a 9" x 5" loaf dish, combine butter or margarine, onion, green pepper and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in eggs and salt. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at 70% (medium... - 31.9377
Trim off the crusts of the bread slices so that each is the same size.
Spread each slice with butter on both sides, reserving 2 slices of white bread unbuttered on one side.
Combine the pickle, tongue and mayonnaise and spread 1/4 of it on one side of the... - 31.8109
White Rabbit Sandwiches
Using a rabbit cutter or template, cut out one rabbit from each slice of bread (bread scraps can be made into breadcrumbs and frozen for use in burgers, toppings, stuffings, etc.), Spread low-fat spread on one side of each rabbit shape.
Spread twelve with... - 31.7561
Country Frankfurter Sandwiches
1. In small bowl, beat eggs and salt until just blended; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook frankfurters, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Remove to large bowl.
3. In same skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or... - 31.6496
Spring Oven Sandwich
In broiler, toast bread slices on one side.
Place a slice of cheese on each untoasted side; broil to partially melt cheese.
Remove from heat, and place 3 or 4 spears of hot cooked asparagus on top of each cheese slice.
Beat egg yolks till thick and... - 31.4458
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs.
Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half.
Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
If desired, garnish each half with an egg slice and... - 31.4416
Coffee House Sandwiches
Place rolls, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
Spread bottom halves with mayonnaise and mustard; top with ham and cheese.
Broil 4 in.from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll tops are toasted.
Remove from broiler.
Layer tomato,... - 31.236
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening and confectioners' sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour into shortening mixture.
Press and flatten with hand to cover bottom of un-greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x2".
Bake 15 min.
Ble - 31.0995
Soften cream cheese; blend in milk and Worcestershire.
Cut breads in 2-inch rounds with cookie cutter.
Spread half of rounds (equal number of whole wheat and white with cheese mixture).
Top each with Double Rounds or Stripes: Divide the remaining... - 30.7229
Buffet Deli Sandwiches
1. Prepare Coleslaw Topping. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
2. Meanwhile, prepare bread: Prepare dough for hot-roll mix as label directs, but prepare both packages together and stir in rosemary and thyme. Cover with towel; let rise 30 minutes. Grease... - 30.3725
Bratwurst Sandwiches is packed with the flavors of bratwurst links,krauts and beer. This is an anytime sandwich and you can prepare with ease. Just check out the recipe of Bratwurst sandwich listed here. - 30.3011
Slice the loaf in half lengthways and butter it.
Grill the steak according to taste, but do not overcook it.
Trim off any gristle or fat when it is cooked and put it, warm, into the sliced bread.
Season to taste and spread with mustard if liked.
Put the top... - 30.2281
Grilled Garden Vegetable Sandwiches
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Layer the zucchini, onion, red pepper, mushrooms and eggplant in the grill and sprinkle the oil, garlic, pepper and salt over the vegetables.
Grill for 5-6 minutes.
Top each roll with equal... - 30.1783
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. Combine boiling water, bulgur, and 1/8 tea spoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Combine bulgur,... - 30.1077
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In square baking dish, heat fillets 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes turning dish once.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Top with cole slaw and cheese; heat 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Place fillet in roll; top with... - 29.8548
Black Forest Sandwiches
In a food processor, combine Brie, cream cheese, and butter, season with pepper, and blend thoroughly.
Arrange bread slices in two rows of 25 on a flat work surface.
Spread each slice with Brie mixture.
Place two slices of ham on 25 of the bread slices, and... - 29.7923
Beat all ingredients together with fork in 1-cup measure.
Pour onto small plate.
MICROWAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on '8', or until egg is set.
Place on toasted bun and serve. - 29.744
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
Combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
Fold softened frozen yogurt into pumpkin mixture.
Spread 1/3 cup frozen yogurt mixture onto each of 4 gingersnaps.
Top with remaining 4 gingersnaps.
Place on a baking sheet; freeze... - 29.4141
Seafarers Sandwich! This is a wonderful recipe for a seafood sandwich. This different and tasty Seafarers Sandwich is a personal favorite. Try them at home! - 28.7685
Crab In The Garden Sandwich
Combine crab meat, olives, celery and cucumber.
Moisten with mayonnaise, blend in salt and lemon juice.
Spread on slices of bread. - 28.5862
1. Saute onion and green pepper slowly in butter or margarine in medium-size skillet 5 minutes.
2. Beat eggs slightly with milk, salt and pepper; pour into same pan; scramble with onion, green, pepper mixture just until set.
3. Spoon onto buns. - 28.5533
Double Decker Sandwich
On one slice of bread, apply butter and on the second slice apply the green chutney.
Add the sliced cucumber and tomatoes and make a sandwich.
On top, add the grated cheese and grated coconut, salt and pepper and close with another slice of bread on which... - 28.4677
Sandwich And Apple Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Coat cut surface of cored apple with mixture of sugar and cinnamon; reserve any remaining sugar.
3. Place bacon slices in single layer on center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on... - 28.438
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 28.3789
1. Place 1 slice rye bread on each of 4 serving plates. Halve remaining 4 slices of bread diagonally; arrange each 2 triangles around whole slices on plates; top all with lettuce leaves.
2. Layer tongue and folded cheese slices, cherry tomatoes and watercress... - 28.2748
Place bratwurst links in large saucepan.
Combine snipped sauerkraut, beer, instant minced onion, and caraway seed.
Spoon mixture over sausage links.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
Place bratwurst links in toasted frankfurter buns; spoon sauerkraut mixture over... - 28.1558
1 Place 1 slice rye bread on each of 4 serving plates. Halve remaining 4 slices diagonally; arrange each 2 triangles around whole slices on plates; top all with several leaves of lettuce.
2 Layer tongue and cheese slices, cherry tomatoes and watercress on top... - 28.0031
Combine the shredded cabbage, green onion, and parsley.
Stir together sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
Cover and chill till needed. - 27.8504
Double Decker Sandwiches
Toast bread on both sides.
Spread a little mustard on one piece of toast, place slice of cheese on top, and return to grill for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, spread second piece of toast with tomato chutney, cut second slice of cheese diagonally into four and... - 27.7012
Middle East Sandwiches
1. Mix together yoghurt, green pepper, onion, and mint in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine beef and garlic in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 7 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain... - 27.2608
Spread each bun half with mustard.
Layer turkey, pickle, ham and Thuringer on bottom half of each bun.
Spoon about 1/4 cup coleslaw onto each.
Top with remaining bun half. - 27.0456
Orange Date Nut Sandwiches
1. In small bowl, mix cheese, orange peel, orange juice, and pecans.
2. Use to fill 4 sandwiches.
3. Freezer-wrap sandwiches individually; label, and freeze.
4. Remove from freezer just in time to fill lunch box (sandwiches will be thawed by lunchtime). - 26.9647
1. Beat butter or margarine and 10X sugar until well blended in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; stir in flour, vanilla and nuts.
2. Roll dough, a level teaspoonful at a time, into balls between palms of hands. Place, 2 inches apart, on a... - 26.8645
Combine chopped eggs, olives, mayonnaise, salt, onion salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread on 5 slices of bread and top with remaining slices. - 26.8626
Sandwich A La Holstein
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, thoroughly combine deviled ham, cream cheese, mustard, and parsley. Spread on 4 bread slices; then top with remaining bread slices.
3. Broil quickly on both sides; then arrange, side by... - 26.8361
Mix together all the ingredients, with the exception of the turmeric and lemon juice.
Dissolve the turmeric in the lemon juice and add to the mixture.
Chill. - 26.7946
Creamed Butter For Sandwiches
Beat the butter to a cream.
Whip the cream stiffly and add it lightly to the butter.
Season to taste with mustard, salt and pepper Or cayenne.
Savoury Butters General Method: Roughly chop the ingredients to be mixed with butter.
Crush and pound the... - 26.6609
Sandwiches is very popular all over the world. The cheese with eggs gives the sandwiches a uplifting taste. Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 26.469
Best Sandwich Recipes By Category