- » Best Roll
Best Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best roll recipes.
Raw Organic Vegetable Nori Rolls
When it’s raw, it’s living! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is... - 92.5332
1. Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2. Pit the plums and chop roughly.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and angostura bitters with the reserved plum juice.
5. Boil to make a thick... - 48.9439
1. Get the over preheated to 400 F at least 20 mins beforehand.
2. In a bowl dissolve yeast in warm water along with sugar and keep it aside.
3. Take a shortening in another bowl and add warm water to it. Stir the mixture till the... - 48.0503
Coconut Honey Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the egg and... - 47.4074
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. In a small pan, melt the butter and set aside to cool it 3. In a large bowl, scatter the flour and salt , take granary meal and stir it in the bowl, now make a hole in the center , cream the... - 46.2741
Pickled Herring Rolls With Salad
Separate the fish from the bones and cover with cold water.
Leave for 4 hours changing the water after 2 hours.
Drain the fish, add the milk, 1/2 cup water, the vinegar and wine.
Leave to marinate.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, pears and apples.
Mix with the... - 45.5326
In mixing bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender until like coarse meal.
Stir in beaten egg and milk mixture.
Turn dough out onto lightly-floured board and roll into 10xl5-inch rectangle.
Spread blueberries on dough; sprinkle with... - 45.5029
Pinwheel Ham And Corn Roll
1. In a large bowl mix ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper and the 1/2 cup milk lightly with a fork.
2. Using 2/3 cup milk, prepare biscuit mix as per label directions
3. Onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out the... - 45.3232
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from bread
2. Lightly roll each slice with a rolling pin.
3. In a small bowl, combine and beat butter or margarine, mayonnaise or salad dressing and parsley until smooth and creamy.
4. Season cucumber strips lightly with... - 44.4854
Cranberry Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) of the sugar in 1/2 cup (125 mL) lukewarm water.
Sprinkle in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
In saucepan, heat sour cream, remaining sugar, butter and salt over low heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
In bowl, beat... - 44.4321
Cranberry Cobbler Roll
1) Sort the cranberries before washing them; drain the excess water out and keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven by setting it at 325°.
3) Mix the salt with flour thoroughly and fold in the shortening with the aid of a pastry blender until... - 44.3794
Golden Finger Rolls
1. In a small saucepan, combine milk with shortening and sugar and heat to scalding point, stirring until sugar dissolves. Let cool to lukewarm.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F about 20 minutes before baking.
3. In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.1829
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 44.16
1) In a bowl, combine water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast, mix with sugar first then add the warm water) and one third of the flour.
2) Prepare a batter by stirring and then keep in a warm place for 10 minutes.
3) Add rest of the flour, 1... - 43.8113
Wrap And Roll Cabbage
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the onions in the dish.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or... - 43.7397
Old Fashioned Vinegar Rolls
Combine the vinegar, water,' 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together into a bowl and cut in shortening.
Stir in... - 43.6696
Sift together 3 times the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Whip egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually, add vinegar and water and continue whipping into stiff peaks.
In a bowl combine chocolate chips, sorbitol, and sugar replacement.
Add... - 43.4478
Rub the butter into the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the sugar and the vanilla.
Beat together the eggs and take 2/3rds and use this to make a soft biscuit dough.
Roll out to 5 mm thick then cut into small rectangles.
Spoon the filling into the triangle... - 43.3761
Alla Tamen Fillet Of Sole Roll Ups
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Wash the sole fillets in cold water.
3) In a blender, add peanuts, garlic, ginger, salad oil, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and blend to a fine paste.
4) Divide the paste into four portions,... - 43.309
Measure water into large mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat milk to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/4 cup butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Stir until butter is melted... - 43.0731
Pumpernickel Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 cup flour mixture, salt, bran cereal, cornmeal and yeast thor- oughly in a large bowl.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, molasses, chocolate and 1 tablespoon margarine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are... - 42.9599
1) In a bowl, squeeze lemon juice over fillets.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté shallot for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in the prawns, crab meat, sweetcorn, seasoning and cream. Stir and cook for 3 mins.
4) Take the pan away from the heat. Put... - 42.8785
Put warm water and sugar into large bowl of electric mixer.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into this and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons oil, salt, squash, and dry milk.
Beat well at low speed.
Gradually beat in 2 cups of the flour.(Or... - 42.4896
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into warm water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Put 1/2 cup butter, the sugar, and boiling water... - 42.0605
This homemade rolls recipe is quite versatile and can be fashined any way desired. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, butter and flour, the rolls can be made richer with added ingredients of choice. leavened with yeast, the rolls are baked and cut in... - 41.7963
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Take a bowl and put cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in it.
3.Put egg substitute and yogurt to it.
4.Mix well and knead into a soft dough.
5.Roll the dough to 1/4 inch.
6.Make 2-... - 41.4592
Stuffed Fillet Roll Ups
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in crumbs, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper.
Blend in 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
Cut fillets in 4 uniform strips, about 1 1/2x 8 inches.
Spread each with bread stuffing; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 41.4507
1. In a quarter cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
2. Cream the shortening and sugar together, add salt, ginger, baking powder amd soda, mashed potatoes and three quarters of a cup of warm water to it and blend
3. Add yeast, eggs and flour and knead... - 41.4139
Put milk in saucepan.
Add sugar and shortening.
Scald milk, do not boil, with sugar and shortening added.
Remove from fire, add salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast cakes and stir until dissolved.
Beat in flour gradually.
Toss on bread board.
Knead... - 41.2834
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C)
2) In the heated milk, mix the shortening, sugar and salt.
3) When the mixture is about lukewarm, first add the egg, followed by the yeast mixture and then the flour.
4) Keep stirring and then... - 41.162
France Clarks Rolls
I. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
II. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
III. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
IV. Put shortening in milk and stir until... - 41.1458
Use very warm water (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Put water and sugar into the large bowl of electric mixer.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into mixture.
Let stand for 5 minutes; then stir until... - 41.128
Corn Pocket Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in the corn meal and sugar.
5. In a measuring jar or... - 41.1234
Heat milk, margarine, sugar and salt until margarine is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture, squash and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 41.048
Kraut Round Dogs On Horseradish Buttered Rolls
1. Prepare a mixture of kraut along with capers and chili sauce.
2. Blend horseradish, mustard and butter to a creamy mixture.
3. Make 10 deep slits on each of the frankfurter rolls, while taking care not to separate them completely. Add the rolls to... - 41.0468
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Heat milk, add butter cut into pieces, cornmeal, sugar, and... - 40.9201
Eggs In Crispy Rolls
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Bring a pan of water to a boil, lower the eggs into the water, let the water return to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes.
Remove the eggs from the pan and plunge them into cold water.
Leave for 10 minutes before removing... - 40.8822
Fillet Of Sole Rolls With Peas
Cut the fish into strips about 2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long.
Roll up the pieces and fasten with a toothpick.
Lay them in a well-greased casserole, seam side down.
Season, sprinkle with lemon juice and wine, and bake 10 minutes in a hot oven,... - 40.845
Statler Rum Rolls
Pour scalded milk over 1/4 c sugar, shortening, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm, and crumble yeast into it.
Beat with hand or electric beater until smooth.
Add beaten egg and 1 1/2 teasp of the rum extract.
Add 1/2 the flour, and beat with hand or electric beater... - 40.7717
Whole Wheat Cloverleaf Rolls
Dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast in warm water, and let stand 5 minutes.
Place remaining 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and salt in food processor, and pulse 2 times.
With food processor on, add yeast... - 40.693
Best Roll Recipes By Category