- » Best Praline
Best Praline Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best praline recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best praline recipes.
Creamy Praline Patties
Creamy praline patties are made with sugar and butter and creamed together with light cream and pecan nuts. Cooked over heat and dropped on wzwd sheets, the creamy praline patties are best served with caramel sauce or just by themselves. - 33.1497
Combine first 4 ingredients, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
Pour mixture into pastry shell, bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Serve with ice cream, if desired. - 30.038
The Judge's Praline Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow, liqueur and mix well. Fold in the pecan.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan,... - 37.4265
To make the praline:
Put the nuts on a baking sheet and place under a preheated moderate grill until lightly browned; cool.
Put the sugar and water in a small pan and boil until the sugar caramelizes.
Stir in the nuts and pour immediately onto an oiled... - 42.1651
Caramel Praline Souffle
Combine gelatin and 1/2 cup cold water.
Melt caramels and sugar with remaining water in saucepan over low heat.
Stir frequently until sauce is smooth.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook 3-5 minutes over low heat,... - 37.5976
Chocolate Praline Mousse
Chocolate Praline Mousse easy to cook. The orange flavour gives the Chocolate Praline Mousse a piquent taste. - 33.3298
Almond Praline Mousse With Caramel Crown
For praline: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Bake almonds until brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Grind in processor or blender to coarse powder.
Grease baking sheet.
Place sugar in heavy small saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until... - 41.0938
Rich Praline Mousse
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine almonds, sugar and cream of tartar. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches a deep amber color.
2. Pour into a lightly oiled jelly roll pan. When hard, break up and, in a blender or food processor,... - 41.0535
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 104.653
Pumpkin Praline Brunch Biscuits
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, the 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, soda, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir... - 36.5599
Praline Pecan Cheesecake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add cake mix and butter, beating at low speed until crumbly.
3 Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
4 Dust your fingers with flour a npress the remaining mixture... - 44.1829