- » Best Potato Salad
Best Potato Salad Recipes
Best potato salad is a potato accompaniment dish ideally suited for a summer meal of barbecued meat. Though it can be made with potatoes of different varieties, Yukon Gold potatoes are the vegetable of choice for ... More »
Yummy Creamy Potato Salad With Zaatar
Za'atar, a spice blend of oregano, thyme, sumac, sesame seeds and salt, adds a distinct Middle Eastern flavor to this variation on potato salad. - 122.815
Heisman Red Potato And Vegetable Salad With Grilled Kielbasa
Not any regular potato salad. This is an amazing video to make a great potato salad with grilled kielbasa. An ideal companion in any party, this satisfying dish has a great enriching taste. Seasoned to perfection, this is the easiest and yummiest red potato... - 117.646
Rosemary Roasted Potato Summer Salad
Summer is the time for picnics, family get-togethers and barbecue and pot-luck parties. This calls for some potato salad! If you are tired of the same old mayonnaise based potato salad, then here is something new for you to try! This herb and garlic roasted,... - 108.272
Zesty Potato Salad
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes and water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Chill for at least 2 hours.
Stir in green pepper, onion, eggs, pimiento and olives.
In small mixing bowl, blend all... - 50.3845
New Fashioned Potato Salad
To make the salad: In a medium covered saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain, then peel and cube the potatoes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
Add the egg whites, celery and green... - 48.6039
Grandma's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, arrange the potatoes and cover with water.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Cook the potatoes to tender for about 15-20 minutes.
Drain water and allow cooling.
4) In a bowl, add potatoes along with eggs.
5) Add... - 48.5444
Hope's Potato Salad
1) In a pot, place the dried beans, cover with water and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, for approximately 45 minutes. Drain and cool the beans.
3) Meanwhile, in another pot, place the potatoes, cover with water and... - 48.3451
Traditional Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes, in the boiling water and first tsp salt.
Shake dry a few seconds over the heat, remove.
Peel and dice.
Combine with the rest of the salad ingredients.
Blend together the dressing ingredients.
Stir... - 48.1524
Muscovite Potato Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the white vinegar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, mustard, cucumber, dill, sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt together.
2) Cover and place in the refrigeratoruntil required.
3) In a large saucepan, gently scrub and... - 47.8468
Potato Salad Plus
1) Cook the potatoes in water for 20-25 minutes until just tender. Drain, allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes and cool to room temperature.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process... - 47.4384
Puny's Potato Salad
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, and add water to cover along with 1 tablespoon salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender.
Drain the potatoes in a... - 47.4293
Three Way Potato Salad
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a... - 47.416
Granny's Potato Salad
Pare and dice the potatoes.
Place in a pot and boil until tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
Dice the bacon and fry until crisp.
Drain and reserve.
Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with the oil and vinegar.
Stir in the... - 47.1299
Tootie's Potato Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper to combine together.
2) Stir well to properly blend.
3) In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, boil water and cook potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender.
4)... - 46.2608
Lancaster County Potato Salad
1) In a small saucepan, mix the sugar, flour and salt until smooth.
2) In a bowl, mix the hot water, vinegar and bacon drippings, then stir into the sugar mixture.
3) Stir in the egg and mustard, stir continuously and cook over a medium-low heat, until... - 45.9182
Touchdown Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan boil salted water. Add unpared potatoes and cook covered for about 30 minutes.
2) Drain and let cool enough to handle.
3) Peel the warm potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes.
4) Toss with Italian dressing.
5) To make the dressing, in a... - 45.8221
Curried New Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are just tender.
Drain well and allow to cool.
Cut larger potatoes into thick slices.
Put the vinegar into a large mixing bowl with the mustard, garlic and seasoning and stir until the salt dissolves.
Beat... - 45.7658
Better Than Potato Salad
1. Boil rice in slightly salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and leave to cool.
3. Prepare the dressing in a medium bowl by blending mayonnaise, mustard and salt with a fork.
4. Stir in the celery and salt.
5. In a salad... - 45.7456
Yellow Finn Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and add potatoes; cook for about 10 minutes or until just fork-tender.
2. Drain and toss at once with vinegar; set aside.
3. Combine together fish and Jarlsberg with the potatoes.
4. Add parsley to oil... - 45.3495
Glitzy Glady's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan add water. Place the potatoes covered in water.
2) Sprinkle salt over it, boil and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and keep aside to cool.
4) Once ready to handles, cut into bite-size pieces.
5) In a... - 45.129
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 44.9896
Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime... - 44.923
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 44.8459
Pear And Potato Salad
1.Cut the potato into halves or quarters.
2. Steam the potatoes for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork and place in a large bowl.
3. Combine the pears, scallions, raisins, peanuts, and onions.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together... - 44.7699
Special Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
Dice and combine with celery, bell pepper, green olives and sweet pickle.
Pour over and blend lightly.
Add cucumber just before serving.
Serves 8. - 43.0263
Panhandle Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, mushrooms, beef, onions and parsley together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing, garlic salt, sour cream and pepper together.
3) Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to mix.
4) Cover and place in... - 42.5687
Beet And Potato Salad
To make the dressing: Combine sour cream, vinegar, mustard, sugar and pepper in bowl; mix well and set aside.
To make the salad: Cook unpeeled beets and potatoes separately in water to cover in saucepans until tender.
Drain and chop into 1/2-inch... - 41.4856
Decalorized Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Cover and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 41.2022
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and then rinse under cold running water until cool; drain well. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Meanwhile, scrub the mussels... - 39.8755
Gardiners Bay Potato Salad
Wash potatoes and place them in a small kettle or saucepan.
Add water to cover and salt and simmer until done, 20 minutes or longer depending on size.
Drain and peel the warm potatoes and slice into a mixing bowl.
Pour oil and vinegar dressing over them, and... - 39.0899
Beet And Potato Salad
In separate pots, cover the beets and potatoes with water; bring both to a boil.
Depending upon their size, cook the beets for 15 to 25 minutes and the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until just tender (easily pierced with a knife but still firm).
Cool to... - 38.1149
Caraway Onion Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of die ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in halves.
Stir the onion mixture with... - 37.1575
Sweet And Sour Potato Salad Dressing
1) In a small saucepan, put the egg yolk and sugar. Add vinegar gradually, mixing well.
2) Over medium flame, add the butter, constantly stirring, till the mixture has come to a boil.
3) Chill mixture after removing it from heat.
4) Mix well after... - 36.929
Blt Potato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,place potatoes.Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.Reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix ayonnaise,mustard,dill... - 36.9222
Lightened Potato Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the wine, vinegar, 1/2... - 36.7339
Louis Diat's Potato Salad
Drain, peel, and slice the potatoes thin.
Salt and pepper to taste at once.
Put the vinegar, oil, and water in a jar and shake well.
Pour over the potatoes and toss gently.
Add the scallions and herbs and toss lightly again.
Cool but do not chill. - 36.5116
Potato Salad With Caraway
1. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, heat oil till warm.
2. Add thinned harissa, caraway powder, salt and lemon juice and cook on a medium flame till it reduces, while stirring continuously.
3. Remove off flame, add boiled potatoes and toss gently... - 35.8106
Sardine Potato Salad
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5.... - 35.7743
Yogurt Potato Salad
1. In large bowl stir together first 5 ingredients, then add potatoes and onions and toss to coat well.
2. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve as sides or as desired. - 35.7084
Fourth Of July Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, and let marinate for 30 minutes to absorb the flavors.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, and heavy cream. Fold... - 34.0625
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.5117
Microwave Potato Salad
Place potatoes and water in 3-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave on high 16 to 18 minutes or until tender, stirring after 9 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; chill. - 33.4507
Parmesan Potato Salad
In a large serving dish, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 33.3895
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan over a high heat, with the onion and bouquet garni. Shake from time to time, and remove from the heat when the mussels have opened. Drain and remove the... - 33.1125
Spirited Potato Salad
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and beer.
Toss lightly with potatoes, onion, celery, and bacon.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chill 3 hours and serve cold or heat at 275 degrees for 20 minutes and serve hot. - 31.8746
Potato Salad With Egg And Shallots
1.Peel potatoes, cut into cubes as large or as small as you like; keep them as even as possible.
2.Half-fill medium saucepan with hot water, cover, bring to boil, add potatoes, return to boil, reduce heat, simmer for about 5 minutes or until potatoes are just... - 31.6477
Marinated New Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 13 minutes or just until tender, drain.
2. Rinse under cold water, drain well. Place in a large bowl, cover and chill 30 minutes.
3. Add celery and next 3... - 31.446
Zesty Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes. Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Slice potatoes; place in a bowl, and add onions and parsley.
2. Combine chicken broth and remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour over potato... - 29.144
Easy Mashed Potato Salad
Season potatoes with salt and pepper; add 3 eggs, green pepper, onion and parsley.
Fold in enough salad dressing to moisten.
Serve in crisp cold lettuce leaves garnished with remaining egg.
Parsley and radish roses may also be used. - 27.3967
Best Potato Salad Recipes By Category