- » Best Porridge
Best Porridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best porridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best porridge recipes.
Apple Oat & Cinnamon Porridge
A simple and super delicious recipe of porridge suitable best for your breakfast. Made of apple, oat bran and cinnamon powder, this recipe is incredibly healthy and will also keep you feeling full. - 118.978
Korean Food: Pine Nut Porridge (잣 죽)
Who said porridge is only for babies or invalids. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious and very healthy salty-sweet porridge that you would want to eat anytime of the day. It is thick, creamy and has a wonderfully nutty flavor from the pine nuts.... - 121.396
Oatmeal In The Crock Pot
Who isn't in a rush in the morning? Here is great healthy recipe for making oatmeal that you don't have to think about. How easy was that? The kitchen smells so amazing in the morning that even the kids will stop to remark, "what's for breakfast, Mom?" - 104.866
You May Also Like!
Flaky Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast dish! I like it with some fruits, milk and topped with whipped cream ! Try your Flaky Oatmeal with your favorite fruits and nuts(if you wish) and tell me what you like it best with ! - 21.2804
Nothing can get simpler and easier than this Basic Congee dish. A look at the directions and the ingredients of this Basic Congee and you will understand this fact. The best thing is that it does not compromise on its taste. - 21.3799
1) Thinly slice the bananas and arrange in the baking dish.
2) In a saucepan, cook a thin porridge with the flour and milk.
3) Stir in the sugar.
4) Cook slightly and stir in whole egg and mix well.
5) Smear the jam on top of bananas, if you are using... - 36.3887
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Take deep patty tin and place 10 paper muffin cases in it.
3)In a bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Add in the husks retained in sieve. Mix in apricots and... - 46.9043
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a deep patty tin, place 10 paper muffin cases.
3) Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl, adding any bran that remains in the sifter.
4) Add apricots and sugar.
5) .Make a well... - 45.9585
Sheila Dillon's Grant Loaf
1) Use 2 large loaf tins to grease with oil.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, salt and yeast. Make a well at the center and pour in water and 2 tablespoons oil.
3) Combine the mixture thoroughly with a spoon to a thick porridge like... - 41.969
How To Make Fresh Nut Milk
Fresh nut milk is a world away from the cartons of soy, almond, rice and oat milk you get on the shelves, which is often filled with other ingredients that might not be the best for you too. - 0
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 120.589
Ragi Sankati/raagi Ball
Finger Millet populary know as Ragi in India, is a cereal crop with an amazing nutritional value. Rich in Protein, Calcium and Amino acids such as Methionine, Ragi flour is versatile for making porridges, pancakes, flat-breads and Ragi Balls. Ragi Ball in... - 40.4674