- » Best Pancake
Best Pancake Recipes
Best pancake is round flatbread or quickbread made with a flour batter popularly consumed throughout the world
Preparation of Best Pancake
Best pancake may be sweet or savory depending on the ingredients with which ... More »
Prepare Beets For Toddlers
Cooking beets could be intimidating because of its bleeding behavior. So, weelicious brings a video on how to cook these natural sweet roots easily. It’s as simple as packing them in a bag of foil and putting them in the oven. These cooked beet can be used... - 137.732
Korean Pollock Fish Pancakes
Maangchi has yet another delicious pancake recipe using frozen pollock. She makes Korean Pollock Fish Pancake with great ease and simplicity but the pancake looks absolutely mouth-watering or rather irresistible. Those who want lavish breakfast for stomach... - 136.391
Chocolate Chip And Marshmallow Pancake
Great way to start your day. An outstanding preparation of pancake is shown in this video. These fluffy pancakes features the goodness of chocolate chips and marshmallows. It comes out remarkably good. For your next holiday breakfast try these delectable... - 132.656
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing home-made (yes, from scratch) banana pancakes! Let's get started. - 126.853
Kid's Veggie Pancake
The most important way of getting kids to eat vegetables is to make recipes that are attractive or stress on presentation as that's how children pick up their foods. Weelicious host is making Kid's Veggie Pancake in this video and she shows the recipe that's... - 122.738
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.844
Low Carb Healthy Carbquik Pancakes
Pancakes do not always have to be carb and calorie filled. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy pancakes that are packed with a lot of taste. Watch and learn! - 109.551
Delicious Mardi Gras Pancake
Here is one more excuse that will let you eat pancake one more time. Well, you can not afford to miss it as these are special and delicious mardi gras pancakes. Watch the video and make these pancakes at your home and relish the bites while you also celebrate... - 104.429
Red Velvet Pancakes
Have ever tried a red velevt pancake for breakfast? If love is in the air and your wanting to make a typical bed in breakfast then this recipe is a sure shot! Watch Jeff create this dish with love! - 100.305
Mixed Fruit Oat Pancakes
Delicious pancakes is what you are craving for then follow Roberto and watch the video to create fruity oatmeal pancakes which are a great Sunday breakfast. They will be loved by adult and kids alike for sure. - 95.7168
Mini Lebanese Pancakes
Chef Kamal is going to share a great breakfast recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious Mini Lebanese Pancakes. A great breakfast recipe isn't it? It's not your normal pancakes it's a Lebanese style pancakes, that's what makes it more exciting to... - 79.3775
It's time for some yummy pancakes. Pancakes has been the traditional breakfast dish in every household. Today you get to see the video of how our talented chef prepares the delicious Mini Pancakes. Serve this amazing pancakes with a glass of fresh milk and... - 77.6854
Easy Eggless Omelet/vegetarian Pancake
If you refrain from egg but still want to try omelet, you can enjoy eggless omelet! Making this vegetarian pancake is easy and can be prepared with ingredients from kitchen cabinet. You can enjoy it baked or pan-fried and can be served with toast. - 60.0009
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.3144
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 48.9152
1) For making the pancakes, take a bowl and mix the flour, cornflour and salt together in it followed by slowly beating in the eggs and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Take an 18-cm (7-in) frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Pour enough... - 47.4463
Sukanya's Truckstop Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in the bran remaining from sifting, egg replacer and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the milk, oil and honey until blended together.
4.... - 47.3361
Savory Fish Pancakes
Prepare batter: Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and break the egg into it, together with half the milk.
Beat with a wooden spoon and add the remaining milk. Mix to a smooth batter.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour into... - 47.1826
1.Beat together eggs, potassium bicarbonate, low-sodium baking powder and dry mustard to get a frothy batter.
2. Blend milk and lemon juice well.
3.Add milk to egg mixture and combine well.
4.Add in flour gradually.
5.Heat a cured iron skillet or... - 46.4909
1)In a bowl, mix wheat flour, baking powder, bran and soy flakes.
2)In another bowl add eggs, oil and honey to combine well.
3)In a medium bowl, combine together both mixtures.
4)Add buttermilk to adjust the consistency of pancake batter.
5)Heat the... - 45.6127
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 45.2686
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar, lemon juice, and salt, until thick and yellow.
Slowly add milk and flour.
Beat until mixture is smooth.
Add half of the melted butter.
Fold in egg whites.
Heat remaining butter in a large frying pan (or cook... - 45.2488
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.9808
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre. Break the egg and drop into the centre.
3. Stir in from the centre working in the flour, gradually adding milk until one-third to half is used and the flour is the consistency, of thick cream.
4.... - 44.6154
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add buttermilk and baking soda.
Sift together flour, salt and brown sugar.
Add flour mixture gradually to egg and milk mixture, alternating with butter.
Beat well after each addition.
Cover container with cheese cloth and let stand at... - 44.5299
1. PREPARE BATTER: In a wide bowl, sift flour and salt. Make a dent in the middle of the flour. Break open an egg into that dent. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir the egg and draw in the flour from around the side. Gradually pour in just enough... - 44.3312
1) Soak the raisins in the rum for 30 minutes; drain and squeeze dry.
2) Beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together with a whisk or rotary or electric beater until the mixture is pale yellow and thick.
3) Stir in the milk and vanilla extract,... - 44.128
Fish And Herb Pancakes
1 Make the pancakes: sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and whisk to a smooth batter.
Add the butter and whisk again.
Heat a little oil in a pan and make 8 pancakes.
Keep them warm.
2 Poach the fish with a little milk for 5 minutes, or... - 43.957
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and break in the egg.
Gradually stir in the milk, adding half the liquid a little at a time until you have a smooth batter.
Add the remaining liquid and the lemon rind and beat... - 43.5797
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft.
3. Stir in crumbled meat loaf and the remaining filling ingredients and... - 43.5577
Barley Flour Pancakes
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir in honey and set aside for 5 minutes.
Blend together eggs and yogurt and add to yeast mixture.
Then add flour and oil.
Leave batter in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Ladle batter onto a hot, oiled griddle or skillet and cook... - 43.249
1. Preheat oven at 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft, stir in crumbled meat loaf and then the remaining filling ingredients.
3.... - 43.0226
1) In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
2) In the center of the flour mixture, break the eggs.
3) Gradually whisk in half the liquid and beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Pour in the remaining liquid or liquidize the eggs, salt, flour and liquid... - 42.6092
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 42.377
1. Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, adding any bran left in the sieve to the bowl at the end.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg white. Gradually beat in the milk and water, whisking hard until all the liquid is incorporated and... - 42.2688
Pancakes is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Pancakes is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.2139
Not So Plain Pancakes
Combine the 3 dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
Place the eggs, skim milk, and Prune and White Grape Syrups in a blender and process until well mixed, about 10 to 15 seconds.
Pour into the flour mixture and stir gently until well mixed and all... - 41.6937
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1. Soften yeast in lukewarm milk.
2. In a basin, combine yeast with remaining ingredients.
3. Stir well to make a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a table spoon or an ice-cream scoop, 2-3... - 41.2946
Grandpa Craig's Pancakes
In a large bowl, stir together flour, corn-meal, rolled oats, oat bran, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat to blend buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter.
Mix liquid ingredients into dry until well blended.
Heat an electric griddle... - 41.0027
Dairy Free Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
2) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, water, oil and egg together.
3) Stir into the dry ingredients mix until moist and allow the mixture to rest for 30 seconds.
4) On a hot greased griddle,... - 40.8669
Best Pancake Recipes By Category