- » Best Mexican
Best Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best mexican recipes.
Potent Mexican Blinder
Mexican blinder is in no way an effeminate drink. A potent mix of the hallucinogenic absinthe and gin, this anise flavor drink will kick you on your pants. For best effects, enjoy this drink with your lunch. Stream the video for more on this recipe. - 90.4843
Watermelon And Cucumber Mexican Beauty Drink
Are you looking for a recipe for a detox beauty drink that you can make at home? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a simple beauty water that you can make within seconds and sip on all day! - 89.8366
Mexican Bacon And Eggs
Time for some yummy and delicious breakfast. But not any other breakfast people, chef Hammer is going to show you how to make the delicious Mexican Bacon and Eggs. Wow, a Mexican style breakfast. Isn't that exciting? - 68.1745
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. On a baking sheet, place the slices of the eggplant in a single layer
3. Bake for 20 minutes or till crisp
4. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, tip in the tomato sauce, chillies, scallions, olives, cumin and the... - 47.4724
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and sauté until lucent, about nearly 5 minutes.
4. Move the onion into a food processor fitted with steel blade.
5. Add... - 46.8733
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
Grease and flour 8-inch square pan.
In large saucepan over low heat combine syrup, margarine, chocolate, and peanut butter.
Stir steadily until smooth and creamy.
Remove pan from heat; stir in sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and liqueur.
Break in... - 46.7139
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 46.526
Mexican Snack Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spread the dough into 4 long rectangles.
3) Arrange crosswise on non-stick baking pan, press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust.
4) Press down the perforations to seal.
5) Bake in the oven... - 46.0942
Mexican Sombreros Tostadas
1. In individual salad bowls or salad dishes, arrange cheese, romaine, tomatoes, olives, radishes, onion and sour cream.
2. Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. In a food processor or... - 45.8707
Wash and dry the liver and cut it into 1-cm (1/2-in) slices.
Toss it in the seasoned flour and fry lightly in the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker over low heat until the liver is just sealed.
Take out the liver and fry the onions, tomatoes and red... - 45.6913
1. Preheat the oven at 275.°
2. Wrap every tortilla in foil and place in oven. Then, wrap the tortillas in a clean towel in order to keep warm and moist.
3. Take a large frying pan and heat some oil.
4. Add brown green onions and green... - 45.3379
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In large iron skillet, saute the garlic in the oil, until golden.
3) Stir in all the ingredients except the piecrust mix, cover and simmer over a low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
4) Prepare... - 45.2244
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4
2) Grease the tin.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
4) On low heat, warm the butter to soften.
5) In a saucepan, mix cocoa with water, and slowly cook till it forms a thick cream and cool.
6) Beat... - 44.8504
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 42.9182
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) With a rolling pin, crush the chocolate biscuits.
3) With the butter, mix half of the biscuits and in the bottom of a greased 9 or 10-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture.
4) Beat... - 42.8813
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Meat Filling: In large saucepan or slillet, heat oil.
Cook garlic, onion and celery until softened.
Stir in beef and cook until no longer pink.
Add tomato sauce, chili, sugar, salt and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens... - 42.8404
Bunuelos Mexican Fritters
1. Into a large wide basin, sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix in the sugar, anise seeds and lemon rind.
2. Add egg, butter or margarine and just enough milk to mind into dough.
3. Turn out onto a flour dusted work surface and knead... - 42.5934
In small saucepan heat milk, butter or margarine, aniseed, and salt just till butter melts, stirring constantly.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the flour and the baking powder.
Process with on/off turns till mixed.
Add eggs and milk-butter... - 42.3332
For this recipe you will need first a large iron kettle which can be hung over the fire in an outdoor fireplace or buried in the barbecue coals.
Grease the kettle generously with bacon fat.
Mix the beef, chopped onion, green pepper, chili powder, and prepared... - 42.1889
Cut up fresh fruit and place into a blender with water. Blend until smooth then run threw a sifter to grab the excess pulp. Pour into a pitcher along with the juice of two the limes and simple syrup. (Adding more or less, depending on the sweetness of the... - 41.8174
Place ground beef and seasoning in a frying pan and cook for 5-6 mins, stirring, until the beef is browned all over.
Add kidney beans, Tabasco, chilli sauce and tomato puree.
Mix well and continue to cook for 3-4 mins.
Transfer to a plate and cool for 10... - 41.1544
Place steel blade in work bowl; add garlic and chili peppers.
Process till finely chopped.
Add pepper and onion.
Process till coarsely chopped; transfer to 2-quart saucepan.
Reinsert steel blade.
Quarter tomatoes into work bowl.
Process till coarsely chopped;... - 40.7353
Peppy Mexican Popcorn
1) In a Dutch oven, add popcorn and oil.
2) Cover the lid and place over medium high heat.
3) Cook for 2 minutes or until popped, by continuously shaking pan once the corn starts popping.
4) In a bowl, transfer the popcorn and place aside.
5) In a... - 40.6237
Saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 4 minutes, until softened.
Chop the pepper and add it to the pan.
Coarsely grate or finely chop the seitan.
Mix it into the vegetables along with the chili powder, oregano, basil, soy sauce, and Tabasco.
Saute... - 40.478
1) In a saucepan heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
2) Brown meat and add flour and mix, add the tomatoes, liquid from the tin, Worcestershire sauce, beans and stock.
3) Cover and boil. Lower the beat and simmer gently for 1 hour.
4) Serve... - 39.5326
Mexican Rarebit In A Casserole
For the Toast : Cut the bread with a round shaped cutter into small rounds.
Grease a large flat casserole with butter and put the rounds of bread inside the casserole.
Brush with butter and bake in a hot oven at 450Â° F for 10 mins.
or until... - 39.2821
1) Drain lobster meat from tin, remove sinews and flake the flesh.
1) In a saucepan put lobster with drained corn and butter.
2) Cook on low heat stirring occasionally till butter has melted and warm.
3) Add seasoning and cream. Heat but... - 39.273
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In 10-inch skillet with a heat-resistant handle, brown chuck and drain off fat.
3. Stir in sauce and seasoning from skillet dinner, along with 1 1/2 cups water and bring to boiling.
4. Stir in cooked noodles... - 38.4826
Brown veal cubes on all sides in butter (the Mexicans use lard).
When the cubes are all nicely browned, add garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, hot pepper sauce, and tomato sauce.
Cover and simmer very gently for about 2 hours, or until veal cubes are... - 38.4502
Mexican Won Tons
1) In a saute pan, heat oil and cook the ground meat.
2) Let cool.
3) On an egg roll wrapper, place 1/2 tablespoon of the meat. Roll up the wrapper like a burrito. Repeat the process until all the meat is used up.
4) In a heavy wok, add enough... - 38.1453
1. Cut lobster meat into pieces the size of a walnut. (Be careful to remove all spines.)
2. Melt 3 tablespoons fat in a saucepan.
3. Add onion, green pepper, tomatoes, salt, sugar, cloves and bay leaf and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Remove bay leaf.
5. Add... - 36.5482
In medium skillet, over medium heat, melt butter.
Add bulgur and chopped onion.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is limp and bulgur is golden, stirring often.
Stir in celery, diced pepper, cumin and chili powder; cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in beef broth;... - 36.4074
Brown ground beef, onion, and pepper in a large skillet, using fork to break up meat.
Mix chili powder and hot water, pour over meat mixture.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Add cheese, beans with juice, salt, and pepper.
Simmer until cheese melts.
Be careful not to... - 36.3363
Mexican Party Snack
1. In a medium sized microwavable mixing bowl, melt margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat well and cook on Low for 1 1/2 minutes; keep stirring once in every 30 seconds.
3. On a baking sheet,... - 35.874
1) In a large skillet, heat margarine over medium flame. Saute onions and green pepper for about 6 to 7 minutes. Keep stirring in between till they turn soft.
2) Mix in the bulgar. Stir to coat the bulgar with the green pepper and onions. Continue... - 35.0391
Traditional Mexican Carnitas
Cut the pork with the fat into strips about 2 3/4 inches thick.
Place the strips in a large, shallow skillet and sprinkle with the salt.
Barely cover with cold water and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Lower the heat to medium and let the meat continue cooking... - 35.0254
1. In a shallow baking pan, melt butter/margarine, add almonds and stir
2. Bake them in for fifteen minutes at 350°F until well toasted, sprinkle chilli powder and garlic salt and toss to coat well
3. Bake for another ten minutes, spread on a paper... - 30.0029
Chop onion and lightly saute in butter.
Combine with rest of ingredients and blend or beat well. - 28.4546
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Brown beef with onion, celery and seasonings in shortening.
Stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup; simmer to blend flavours. - 27.7206
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
In small saucepan melt chocolate and peanut butter on low heat, stirring steadily.
Remove from heat; stir in syrup. - 25.4768