- » Best Leftover Pork
Best Leftover Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Best Leftover Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Best Leftover Pork recipes.
Mix together, bake in covered buttered casserole at 350 degrees 40 minutes.
Remove cover sprinkle some bread crumbs on top, dot with butter and brown under broiler.
Don't forget the horseradish - 31.9414
Mandarin Pork Chops
Mandarin pork chops are orangy pork chops. Cooked with orange segmnts and orange juice, the skillet cooked pork chops are also flavored with a dash of lemon concentrate. Peppy with green pepper to taste, it is served warm with flavored rice. - 36.6538
Trim fat from pork before dicing and measuring.
Melt butter or margarine in a pan and fry spring onions for 3 minutes.
Stir in apricot juice, tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and add allspice if... - 36.5949
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 28.1978
Pork Jambalaya is the best dish that you can think of when you have leftover roast pork at your disposal ! Cook your Pork Jambalaya in less than half an hour and enjoy it while still hot! - 38.8298
Fried Ham Croquettes
Melt margarine and add oil; stir in flour.
Add milk, all at one time.
Cook and stir until bubbly and thick, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in meat and onion.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Divide into 12 balls and roll each ball in crumbs.
Flatten balls... - 45.7493
About 3 hours before serving:
1. Stand ham upright, on its broad end, on roasting-pan rack. Remove all gelatin. With sharp knife, make diagonal cuts, 1/2 inch deep and about 1 inch apart, across all but back and bottom surfaces of ham. Repeat these cuts at an... - 34.1092
Pig 's Head Meat In Caul
Put the head into a heavy pot; add water to cover, the whole garlic clove, and salt and pepper.
Bring the water to a boil and simmer the head for about three hours, or until the meat is tender; if necessary, add boiling water to keep the head... - 45.8101
Sweet And Salsy Meat Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, combine meat loaf mix, bread crumbs and egg; mix well.
3. In a different bowl, mix all remaining ingredients; mix well.
4. Put 3/4 cup of the salsa mixture to meat mixture; mix well.
5.... - 42.6351
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 41.347
This is part of our stir fry series. Also known as Wok 'n' Roll. This one pan meal can handle as many ingredients as you want. It's a great solution for leftover rice. This was the best friend rice I ever ate. It was one of those cooking show no-nos which is... - 131.621
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and... - 46.334
Pytt I Panna – Swedish Hash
For best results, try to dice the potatoes, onion, and leftover meat into uniform 1/4-inch pieces. The potatoes should be drained of any water and patted dry before cooking. - 29.9696
This video will show you how to make cute meatball curry. - 111.896
Halloween Kids Curry
1. Mince the onions.
2. Roughly dice the potato and carrot.
3. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses as shown in the video.
4. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the... - 110.991
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 130.459
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 122.114