- » Best Hamburger Patty
Best Hamburger Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best hamburger patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best hamburger patty recipes.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Lightly mix in salt and pepper.
Shape into eight patties.
Broil on both sides until brown, or cook in a little butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Do not overcook. - 24.9544
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 35.3067
Belmont Patty Steaks
1. Mix ground beef lightly with green pepper, chives, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper until well blended; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick. Dust with flour, then brush each with vegetable oil.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes on each... - 28.4384
Combine beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 4 patties.
In skillet, brown patties (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally. - 27.0482
World's Best Hamburgers
1. To make patties, place egg and ketchup in bowl. Whisk.
2. Place bread in food processor or blender. Process to make breadcrumbs.
3. Add breadcrumbs and mince to bowl with egg mixture. Add black pepper to taste. Mix. Shape beef mixture into 6 patties... - 36.6794
Hamburger Steak Diane
In bowl combine steak sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In 10-inch skillet melt butter or margarine.
Cook patties in hot butter or margarine over medium-high heat for 3 minutes; turn and... - 37.6718
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 24.7195
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 36.9871
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 39.8101
Baked Hamburgers Italiano
Hamburgers Italiano is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Hamburgers Italiano recipe ever since. Try... - 34.8629
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, catsup, mustard, horseradish, onion, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, salt and milk.
2)Make 4 large of 8 small patties out of the beef mixture,
3)Grill the patties for about 6 minutes on each side for large patties and... - 39.0915
1) In a food grinder, process the ground beef and the potatoes; remove in a bowl.
2) Add the parsley, chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into patties of medium size.
4) Broil the patties until cooked.
SERVING... - 32.2239
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
Mix all the ingredients except the paprika, together in a bowl with your finger tips.
Divide into 4 or 5 equal-size patties.
Sprinkle with paprika on one side.
Preheat an 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish 7 minutes at HIGH.
Without removing dish from... - 36.7351
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 41.0629
Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Craving for Hamburgers? Watch this video to know it all about how to prepare classic hamburgers. This all American classic is by far the most popular fast food worldwide. There is something irresistible about a burger that produces a lovely aroma. This video... - 130.809
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil and mustard in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for about 1 minute.... - 32.0201
Meat Potties Hamburgers
Shape meat into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Panbroil, broil, bake, or grill as directed below.
Serve on buns.
To panbroil patties: heat a heavy skillet till very hot.
Sprinkle surface of skillet lightly with salt.
Cook over medium-high... - 37.3668
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion and mushrooms; cook and stir over medium heat 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix meat, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Push mushroom-onion... - 37.0305
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 33.299
1. Divide ground beef into 4 equal parts.
2. Shape each portion to form thin patties (about 4-in diameter).
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place patties and cover with wax paper.
4. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, turn over... - 40.0218
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 39.3679
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.2378
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 45.9593
My sister likes this Bun Hamburger recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 35.6588
Hamburger Steaks With Pancho Sauce
Saute the onion and garlic in oil in a skillet until onion is tender.
Add the beef, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 balls.
Blend the cheese, butter and brandy in a bowl.
Make a deep hole in each ball and place 1/4 of the cheese... - 39.3099
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large frying pan, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3) Fry lightly till brown on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Break up into small chunks.
5) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
6) Add the... - 44.043
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. Using your hands, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3. Put in a large frying pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Break up into small chunks. Transfer into an 8-cup baking dish.
5. Stir in... - 44.4184
Combine beef, onions, salt, and pepper and shape into patties.
Heat cooker uncovered, add fat, and brown patties on both sides.
Add water, cover cooker, allow pressure to rise to 15 pounds and cook 5 minutes.
Allow pressure to go down normally. - 24.3907
Combine ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Shape into patties.
In fry pan, fry patties over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until browned to desired doneness.
If desired, serve with onion slices, mustard and catsup. - 26.8053
These lip-smackingly delicious Party Hamburgers is way to learn perfect barbecuing. This recipe for Party Hamburgers has been rated fabulous by my friends. - 40.6527
Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
To Broil: Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, 5 to 7 minutes for medium.
To... - 30.0816
Combine the ground beef with the onion juice and cream.
Shape into patties and saute quickly in butter.
Add the wine to the pan and cook until done, basting frequently.
Serve between buns spread with parsley butter. - 28.4175
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into four 4 1/2-inch patties.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil hamburgers 3 inches from heat about 2 minutes per side for rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
Serve in buns.
If... - 26.6269
Moisten the bread with a little water, then squeeze out the excess water.
Mince together the steak, garlic, onion and bread, then mix well together with salt, pepper and the mustard.
Mix in the egg.
Divide into four portions and shape into patties.
Grill the... - 31.0798
1. Mix the ingredients together and shape into patties.
2. Cook either by broiling, pan frying in a little fat or cooking on a barbecue, 4 minutes each side.
3. Serve in a toasted hamburger bun with your favorite sauce, lettuce, tomato and raw or cooked onion... - 26.4639
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Form into 3 to 4 patties.
Place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until desired doneness, turning once. - 26.6803
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.797
Funny Face Hamburgers
Combine ground beef, flour, parsley flakes, catsup, salt, onion salt and pepper.
Open can; separate dough into 12 rolls.
On ungreased cookie sheet press 6 folded Parkerhouse Rolls into 4-inch circles.
Place meat patty in center of each.
Press each of the 6... - 40.2022
Country Club Hamburgers
Divide ground beef in 12 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to 1/2 inch thickness.
For Blue-cheese Filling, cream the cheeses together; stir in onion, horseradish, and mustard.
Top half the patties with filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 36.9116