- » Best Hamburger
Best Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best hamburger recipes.
Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Craving for Hamburgers? Watch this video to know it all about how to prepare classic hamburgers. This all American classic is by far the most popular fast food worldwide. There is something irresistible about a burger that produces a lovely aroma. This video... - 130.809
Steak Cutlet Hamburgers
It's time to take out that frying pan of yours. Because chef Hammer is going to show you how to make the delicious Steak Cutlet Hamburgers. Yummy isn't it? Check out the video of how this amazing dish was prepared. - 78.8382
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Building Hamburger
Clyde is ready is with all the ingredients that should go into his No Meat Hamburger. He is excited to build up the burger with lots of vegetables and of course the tangy cucumber sauce. He serves it with macaroni salad that he prepared in the previous video.... - 51.189
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 45.9593
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.8577
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.8022
Judy's Hamburger Stew
1) in slow cooker put vegetables in layers as listed.
2) Season salt and pepper on each layer.
3) Arrange beef on top of celery in layer.
4) Combine soup and water.
5) Pour the mixture over ground beef.
6) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, or High... - 45.4504
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. Using your hands, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3. Put in a large frying pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Break up into small chunks. Transfer into an 8-cup baking dish.
5. Stir in... - 44.4184
Prepare 6 individual hamburgers.
Roll into balls, then flatten slightly.
Have ready the Creole Sauce sizzling hot.
Add prepared burgers.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in moderate (3750) oven.
Turn once during cooking.
Prepare the Creole Sauce
Saute... - 44.3325
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large frying pan, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3) Fry lightly till brown on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Break up into small chunks.
5) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
6) Add the... - 44.043
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mus- tard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.902
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 43.0371
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.797
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
1. In a bowl stir well putting all the ingredients to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into rounds with lightly floured hands.
3. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this stage. Pack in a freezer bag and freeze until... - 42.1712
Grind the mince and mustard together.
Mix green chillies and coriander leaves.
Add the oil, vinegar, milk, bread crumbs and egg.
Keep uncovered for about half an hour; season with salt.
Divide into five equal sections and shape into flat... - 41.5368
Hamburgers With Herbs
1) Mince the steak coarsely only once.
2) In a mixing basin add minced steak, seasoning and herbs.
3) With a fork add enough lightly-mixed egg to form a soft dough.
4) The mixture should be moist and cling together when pressed to... - 41.3664
Hamburger Pie Italiano
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; stir Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to break up meat finely; drain.
Stir in egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Press in bottom and up... - 41.1077
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 41.0629
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for... - 40.8813
These lip-smackingly delicious Party Hamburgers is way to learn perfect barbecuing. This recipe for Party Hamburgers has been rated fabulous by my friends. - 40.6527
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef; stir in green pepper.
Heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once; drain.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni and hot pepper sauce.
Heat, covered, 10... - 40.6245
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 4 hamburgers.
3) In a skillet, saute the hamburgers along with mushrooms, onion, oregano, and garlic in butter, until browned.
4) Stir in the... - 40.4675
Funny Face Hamburgers
Combine ground beef, flour, parsley flakes, catsup, salt, onion salt and pepper.
Open can; separate dough into 12 rolls.
On ungreased cookie sheet press 6 folded Parkerhouse Rolls into 4-inch circles.
Place meat patty in center of each.
Press each of the 6... - 40.2022
1. Divide ground beef into 4 equal parts.
2. Shape each portion to form thin patties (about 4-in diameter).
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place patties and cover with wax paper.
4. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, turn over... - 40.0218
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 39.8114
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 39.8101
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 39.3679
Hamburger Steaks With Pancho Sauce
Saute the onion and garlic in oil in a skillet until onion is tender.
Add the beef, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 balls.
Blend the cheese, butter and brandy in a bowl.
Make a deep hole in each ball and place 1/4 of the cheese... - 39.3099
Garlic Spread For Hamburgers
1) Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly after combining them.
2) Serve or use as required.
Can be used on buns with hot dogs, hamburgers or steak. - 39.0944
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, catsup, mustard, horseradish, onion, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, salt and milk.
2)Make 4 large of 8 small patties out of the beef mixture,
3)Grill the patties for about 6 minutes on each side for large patties and... - 39.0915
Put the beef into a large bowl.
Peel and finely chop one of the onions and add to the beef with plenty of seasoning.
Divide into four portions and shape each into a thick burger.
Preheat a skillet or griddle and brush lightly with 1 tbsp oil.
Fry the... - 38.8672
Mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to taste, the thyme and egg.
Knead and then form into six patties.
Arrange the tomatoes, onion rings and lettuce on a serving dish.
Halve the buns or baps.
Barbecue the hamburgers for about 5 to 7 minutes on... - 37.9147
Hamburger Steak Diane
In bowl combine steak sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In 10-inch skillet melt butter or margarine.
Cook patties in hot butter or margarine over medium-high heat for 3 minutes; turn and... - 37.6718
1.Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2.Put chopped garlic, salt, and pepper and saute.
3.Ina large bowl, put hamburger and top with onion.
4.Put the olive oil mixture and knead into a dough.
5.Mix the onions so that they get well into the dough and... - 37.6136
Meat Potties Hamburgers
Shape meat into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Panbroil, broil, bake, or grill as directed below.
Serve on buns.
To panbroil patties: heat a heavy skillet till very hot.
Sprinkle surface of skillet lightly with salt.
Cook over medium-high... - 37.3668
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 37.1847
Mock Catsup For Hamburgers
1) Blend together the mustard and mayonnaise.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and blend properly.
3) Serve and use as required.
The preparation is good for hamburgers. - 37.0437
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion and mushrooms; cook and stir over medium heat 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix meat, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Push mushroom-onion... - 37.0305
Ann's Glorified Hamburger
Ann'S Glorified Hamburger is a wonderfully delicious meat dish. The well flavored and filling dish is sinfully tempting and perfect for your weekend luncheon! Try this brilliant Ann'S Glorified Hamburger recipe. - 37.0035
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 36.9871
1) In the bowl, position the knife and add the onion and bread.
2) Process the ingredients till they are finely chopped.
3) With the remaining ingredients, combine the onion and bread and mix properly.
4) Shape the mixture into balls of ½-inch each... - 36.7608
Mix all the ingredients except the paprika, together in a bowl with your finger tips.
Divide into 4 or 5 equal-size patties.
Sprinkle with paprika on one side.
Preheat an 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish 7 minutes at HIGH.
Without removing dish from... - 36.7351
World's Best Hamburgers
1. To make patties, place egg and ketchup in bowl. Whisk.
2. Place bread in food processor or blender. Process to make breadcrumbs.
3. Add breadcrumbs and mince to bowl with egg mixture. Add black pepper to taste. Mix. Shape beef mixture into 6 patties... - 36.6794
1) In a basin, put the salt, mince, pepper and herbs and add the breadcrumbs, onion and just enough egg to bind together the mixture.
2) Use a fork to mix the ingredients. Ensure that the mixture has a soft but not sticky consistency. When pressed... - 35.9736
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 35.3067
1) In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly. Do not overmix.
2) Shape into 4 patties.
3) Arrange on grill 3 inches from coals.
4) Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
5) Serve hot. - 35.2615
Baked Hamburgers Italiano
Hamburgers Italiano is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Hamburgers Italiano recipe ever since. Try... - 34.8629
Mustard Flavored Hamburgers
Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion and plenty of seasoning.
Divide and shape the mixture into 4 patties and put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack.
Cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
Lightly toast the rolls under a conventional broiler... - 34.0271
Hamburgers Italiano is easy to make burger recipe. Hamburgers Italiano gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and soup. Hamburgers Italiano is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 33.689
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 33.299
Wine Hamburgers is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Wine Hamburgers; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 33.0304
Add the onions, breadcrumbs and egg to the Savoury Hamburger Mixture and combine well.
Divide into 4 or 6 even portions and shape into patties.
Heat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer and press the hamburgers onto the bottom. Cook... - 32.3638
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.2378
1) In a food grinder, process the ground beef and the potatoes; remove in a bowl.
2) Add the parsley, chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into patties of medium size.
4) Broil the patties until cooked.
SERVING... - 32.2239
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil and mustard in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for about 1 minute.... - 32.0201
Pound all ingredients together, except bacon rashers, shape into rolls and skewer pieces of bacon rasher round each roll.
Cook in a moderately hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 5) for about 15 minutes.
Serve hot on triangles of thick, fresh buttered bread or halved... - 31.7047
Hamburger Pinwheel With Rice
Mix the beef with egg, onion, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and 1/2 can tomato sauce and pat out on sheet of foil to about 9x10 inches.
Spread Filling over beef mixture.
Roll as for jelly roll and leave on foil, seam side down.
Place in a shallow baking... - 31.1889
Mash the potatoes while hot and add butter, mixing well to blend.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into croquettes.
Dip croquettes in flour, egg and then breadcrumb and deep fry until golden brown. - 31.1221
Moisten the bread with a little water, then squeeze out the excess water.
Mince together the steak, garlic, onion and bread, then mix well together with salt, pepper and the mustard.
Mix in the egg.
Divide into four portions and shape into patties.
Grill the... - 31.0798
Hamburger With Milk
1) Crack an egg over the meat.
2) Mix well with the milk and seasonings , knead well.
3) Shape into small balls or a single large hamburger. - 30.4896
Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
To Broil: Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, 5 to 7 minutes for medium.
To... - 30.0816
1. Clean and mince meat. Add pepper and salt.
2. Peel and mince onions. Add to meat.
3. Bind with egg. Form into even sized flat cakes and shallow fry till cooked. - 29.5542
Hamburgers With Barbeque Sauce
1. Clean and mince meat. Mix with fresh breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and minced onions.
2. Form into even sized cakes.
3. Shallow fry till cooked and serve hot with barbecue sauce. - 29.4185
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, baking powder, and egg yolks. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until just stiff, then fold them into the beef mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for... - 29.3751
1. Mix together the minced beef, onion, breadcrumbs, cardamom, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth paste and mix into the meat mixture. Turn on to a floured surface and form into 4 flat patties.
3. Heat the... - 28.6214
Combine the ground beef with the onion juice and cream.
Shape into patties and saute quickly in butter.
Add the wine to the pan and cook until done, basting frequently.
Serve between buns spread with parsley butter. - 28.4175
1. Clean and mince meat.
2. Mix with pepper and salt. Form into hamburgers.
3. Shallow fry till meat is cooked. Serve hot between hamburger buns. - 27.654
Savory Hamburger Mixture
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Place 1 tbsp on a plate and cook on high for 2 minutes. Taste to test for flavour.
This is the basic, uncooked recipe to which sauces and liquids may be added for 'wet' dishes or eggs and breadcrumbs... - 27.468
Combine beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 4 patties.
In skillet, brown patties (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally. - 27.0482
Hamburger Vegetable Medley
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in carrots, celery and green pepper. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well; recover.
3. Microwave on REHEAT for 1 - 26.8744
Combine ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Shape into patties.
In fry pan, fry patties over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until browned to desired doneness.
If desired, serve with onion slices, mustard and catsup. - 26.8053
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Form into 3 to 4 patties.
Place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until desired doneness, turning once. - 26.6803
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into four 4 1/2-inch patties.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil hamburgers 3 inches from heat about 2 minutes per side for rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
Serve in buns.
If... - 26.6269
1. Mix the ingredients together and shape into patties.
2. Cook either by broiling, pan frying in a little fat or cooking on a barbecue, 4 minutes each side.
3. Serve in a toasted hamburger bun with your favorite sauce, lettuce, tomato and raw or cooked onion... - 26.4639
Mix the meat, eggs or egg yolks, seasoning and herbs together and form into about 24 small flat cakes.
If you flour your hands you can handle the meat mixture more easily.
Fry in a little hot fat for about 3 minutes on either side or bake on well greased... - 25.9267
Heat some fat in a pan large enough to take the four hamburgers and the sliced onion.
Cook the hamburgers for about 4 minutes on one side then turn over and add the sliced onion.
Cook a further 5-6 minutes when the meat should be cooked and the onion ring - 25.739
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Lightly mix in salt and pepper.
Shape into eight patties.
Broil on both sides until brown, or cook in a little butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Do not overcook. - 24.9544
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 24.7195
Combine beef, onions, salt, and pepper and shape into patties.
Heat cooker uncovered, add fat, and brown patties on both sides.
Add water, cover cooker, allow pressure to rise to 15 pounds and cook 5 minutes.
Allow pressure to go down normally. - 24.3907
Blend all the ingredients together and form into flat cakes.
Grill slowly for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, according to taste. - 22.5818
Preheat the broiler to high.
Mix the meat and seasoning together and shape the mixture into 4 hamburgers about 1 inch (2 cm) thick.
Broil for 3 minutes on each side if you like your hamburgers rare, 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium and 6 minutes each side... - 22.4504
Blend all ingredients together as lightly as possible.
Form into flat cakes.
The less handling the uncooked mixture receives, the more tender the hamburgers will be.
Grill slowly, allowing 5 to 10 minutes for each side. - 21.3335
Best Hamburgers On The Barbecue Grill
How do you grill the perfect burger on the BBQ? Watch the Grillmasters at BarbecueWeb.com prepare some Beef Chuck Burgers so juicy and full of flavor that it will no doubt become one of your favorite quick and easy BBQ recipes. It's quick and easy. All you... - 20.4476
Best Hamburger Recipes By Category