- » Best Gazpacho
Best Gazpacho Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best gazpacho recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best gazpacho recipes.
White Gazpacho With Fresh Dungeness Crab
Want to replicate a restaurant style White gazpacho for the summers? Here is a recipe video for White gazpacho with fresh Dungeness crab by an Executive chef of a popular restaurant. He shows the restaurant's recipe using a lot of secret ingredients but you... - 86.5114
Chilled Cucumber, Scallion And Shrimp Gazpacho
Looking for an easy Gazpacho recipe? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the classic Spanish cold soup in an easy and hassle free way. You will definitely love this one! - 84.3608
Gazpacho With Croutons
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until... - 49.9048
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 49.205
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0827
1. In electric blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento, and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2. Blend covered and at high speed, 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3. In a large bowl, mix the pureed... - 49.0651
This Gazpacho recipe is a delicious soup that you would fall in love with. This popular cold soup from Spain that is tomato based is simply out of thie world. quick to make and would be an instant hit with your family. - 48.9984
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 48.8676
1 In a blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2 Cover and blend well at high speed for 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3 In large bowl, mix the pureed... - 48.4205
Puree in blender chopped tomatoes; peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber; chopped onion; seeded and chopped bell pepper.
Press through sieve to remove seeds.
Puree bread crumbs, crushed garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Blend into vegetable... - 48.1377
Cha Cha Corn Gazpacho
1. Prepare cucumbers, peel, halve, and discard seeds from the cucumbers.
2. Chop 2 cucumbers coarsely.
3. Dice the 3rd cucumber into 1/4-inch cubes.
4. In a medium-size heavy pot, put together chicken broth, corn cobs, and dill sprigs.... - 47.4783
Mixed Veg Gazpacho
1) Blend tomatoes, onion, green pepper and cucumber to a puree.
2) Now add tomato juice, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl,add all the above ingredients,cover with lid and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, add oil and vinegar.
4)... - 47.3554
My Favorite Gazpacho
1. In a large soup or punch bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Tabasco according to taste.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and stir well.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or... - 47.3116
Grilled Shellfish Gazpacho
Place the bread in a food processor or blender.
While blitzing, add the vinegar, garlic, sugar and chilli and blend until smooth.
Add the olive oil, a little at a time, until it has been absorbed by the bread.
Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, spring onions,... - 47.2049
Turn About Gazpacho
1. In a blender mix together half each of the tomatoes, beef broth, and cucumber.
2. Cover and blend till slightly chopped but do not make a puree.
3. Add half each of the celery,' green pepper, and parsley.
4. Blend till vegetables are coarsely... - 47.1299
1. In a blender jar with chopping blades, put together garlic, onion, green pepper and 1/2 cup tomato juice; process for 30 seconds until ingredients are very finely chopped.
2. Add cucumber, tomatoes, salt and pepper; process for another 20 seconds... - 46.9478
1) In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except chives and celery.
2) Puree the mixture until smooth.
3) Keep aside in refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Sprinkle chives over soup.
5) Garnish with celery stalk.
6) Serve... - 46.9261
1. In a pan heat oil and saute the onions till translucent.
4. Now add the tomato and peppers to the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add all the other ingredients except cucumber and lemon juice and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the fire... - 46.9249
1) In an electric blender, place cucumber, tomatoes, pimentos, onion, garlic, chives, parsley.
2) Process the mixture until smooth puree.
3) Blend in stock, oil, lemon juice and seasoning to taste, until well blended.
4) Place the cucumber mixture in... - 46.7659
1) Remove pips of 19 oz. tomatoes by rubbing them through a nylon strainer.
2) Make a paste with a mixture of bread, garlic, salt, lemon juice, water and oil after pounding them in a pestle and mortar.
3) In a large basin, place the... - 46.6664
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 45.9291
Remove seeds from tomato and cucumber, cut into 5 mm (1/4-inch) cubes.
Remove seeds and white membrane from green capsicum and cut into 5 mm (1/4-inch) cubes.
Mix oil and vinegar with salt and pepper to taste and combine with tomato, cucumber,... - 45.8889
Gazpacho With Lemon And Chives
1) In a blender container, pour the full contents of one of the tomato cans and only the juice from the other can.
2) The tomatoes in the second can, with the juice drained, should be diced and kept aside.
3) In the blender container, add all remaining... - 45.3534
This Gazpacho is simply terrific ! Not only is it very tasty but good for health too as you're having the vegetables in their most native forms. i.e. raw . Try out this Gazpacho for your next meal and let me know if you like it. - 45.2467
Blanch tomatoes and peel.
Dice 2 into a bowl and add cucumber, green pepper, ripe olives, green onions.
Drop next 6 ingredients into a blender and add remaining tomatoes cut into quarters.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Trim crusts from bread and break into... - 45.2369
Garlic Flavored Gazpacho
Combine the chopped garlic and salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle until it is smooth.
Alternatively, place the garlic and salt on a board and crush the garlic with the flattened blade of a knife.
Place the bread in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Soak... - 44.7334
Gazpacho With Eggs
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In an electric blender process the 5 vegetables with egg OR grind the vegetables in a food grinder and mix with beaten eggs.
3) Add cayenne pepper with the olive oil, tomato juice and vinegar.
4) Keep the... - 44.562
Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
Peel, seed and chop the cucumber.
Peel and chop the onion.
Seed and chop the pepper; peel and chop the garlic.
Place all the vegetables in a blender with bread crumbs, oil, vinegar, parsley or mint, salt and pepper and 2... - 44.3721
White Gazpacho Soup
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and cook until it just begins to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cucumbers to the pan and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Do not let them brown.
Add more butter... - 44.1388
1.Keep half the diced tomatoes ina jar or a bowl
2.Blitz the remaining tomatoes,cucumber,green pepper,garlic,onion and jalapeno peppers.
3.Pour this into the bowl of diced tomatoes and stir
4.Stir in herbs and lemon juice
5.Add a pinch of black pepper... - 44.0181
Gazpacho With Chicken Consomme
1 Deseed the tomato and cucumber and cut them into 5 mm (1 in) cubes.
Cut the green pepper into 5 mm (1/4 in) cubes.
2 Make a dressing by blending together the oil, vinegar, season- ing and garlic.
Place all the vegetables in a bowl and pour over the... - 43.9538
Pepper And Parsley Gazpacho
1) In a blender, add 1/2 cup of tomatoes, water and oil to make a puree.
2) Use a medium bowl to pour in the puree.
3) Add remaining ingredients to the puree.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to season.
5) Place inside refrigerator until it is time to... - 43.7947
Gazpacho With Pork Rind
1. In a food processor, place all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Chill the mixture overnight.
3. Serve in chilled in soup bowls.
4. Garnish each bowl with some cucumber, pepper, and crushed pork rinds. - 43.7326
In a saucepan, boil water and put the tomatoes into the boiling water for 30 seconds to loosen skins; then immerse in cold water to slip off the skins.
Coarsely chop tomatoes to make about 2 1/2 cups.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped tomatoes,... - 43.6681
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 43.4931
Gazpacho is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.0849
1) Take fresh tomatoes, onion and garlic and chop coarsely. In a bowl, add the chopped vegetables with bread, vinegar, oil and stock.
2) Transfer the contents to a liquidizer and blend well till the ingredients are mixed.
3) Pour out the mixture in a... - 42.652
Combine all dry ingredients in blender.
Add broth, Tabasco sauce, oil, vinegar, lemon juice and tomato juice.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add yogurt and sour cream; blend 20 seconds.
Add cucumbers, onion, tomatoes and green pepper; mix 15... - 42.6124
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, coarsely chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, yellow peppers, green onions, and garlic, one at a time.
Do not over-process! After each vegetable is coarsely chopped, combine them in a large... - 42.2019
Hot Holiday Gazpacho
1) Into a blender, add in the mixed vegetable juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar and garlic cloves. Add half the amount of all these ingredients.
2) Once blended, transfer the puree into a saucepan.
3) Blend the other... - 41.9796
1) In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except parsley or cilantro.
2) Chill, covered, for several hours or a whole night until the flavors blend.
3) Top with parsley or cilantro and serve very cold. - 41.7258
In bowl mix tomato, cucumber, onion and garlic.
Mix tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over vegetables.
Spoon into pint containers.
Seal, label, and refrigerate. - 41.4907
Mix bread, 3/4 of the tomatoes, 1/2 of the cucumber, 1/4 of the green pepper, 1/2 of the onion, the water and oil in large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Place half the mixture in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 8 seconds.
Repeat with... - 41.3352
Any Time Gazpacho
1. Chop 3/4 of the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Cut remaining vegetables into small pieces and reserve.
3. Place half of the tomato juice, half of the chunk-sized vegetables, and garlic in blender or food processor, and blend at low speed until finely... - 41.1703
Gazpacho With Condensed Tomato Soup
1. Take a small saucepan, add olive oil into it and sautÃ© garlic.
2. Take a large bowl add water, soup, vinegar into it and stir in sautÃ©ed garlic.
3. Freeze the mixture for 4 hours and transfer to chilled bowls before serving.
4.... - 41.0156
Gazpacho With Pimento
1.In a large bowl, put pimientos, green pepper, cucumber, carrot, tomato and parsley and mix them all.
2.Put tomato paste, salad oil, rabasco, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in the bowl and mix the ingredients well.
3.Put chicken stock and salt... - 40.8329
Chop very fine, garlic, onion, tomato, cucumber and green pepper (after seeds are removed).
Add salt, olive oil, oregano, vinegar and tomato juice.
Add 3 or 4 ice cubes to help chill.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 40.798
Chop the herbs and mix with the crushed garlic.
Add the red pepper and tomatoes to the herbs and also the lemon juice.
Add the cold stock and the tomato juice.
Add the onion, red chilli and cucumber to the soup.
Season with black pepper and chill for at least... - 40.664
Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a few minutes.
Remove the skins.
Chop and blend in a liquidiser.
Strain the mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Serve in cold cups with accompaniments in separate cups. - 40.6416
Garlic Flavored Gazpacho
The gazpacho is a spanish tomato based soup that is prepared in a way that keeps the soup almost raw. Made with added vegetables and spiced with garlic and hot pepper, the gazpacho is best served chilled, usually as an appetizer. - 40.3966
Home Made Gazpacho
Sprinkle a little salt in a glass or pottery bowl.
Peel clove of garlic and cut in half.
Dip cut edges in salt and rub bowl all over with garlic.
Discard garlic pieces.
Peel tomatoes and onion and chop very finely.
Peel and seed cucumber and chop very... - 40.3374
1) In a large mixing bowl, pour first 12 ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill overnight. Stir gently.
3) Before serving stir and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve it cold. - 40.0603
Skin the tomatoes by plunging them into boiling water, leave them for 1-2 minutes, then plunge them into cold water and peel off the skins.
Then place them in a blender.
Remove the seeds from the pepper, chop it coarsely and add to the tomatoes.
Peel and chop... - 40.0185
1) In the container of electric blender add all ingredients and blend until coarsely done for about three seconds.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving time.
3) Serve with toasted whole wheat croutons. - 39.8739
Pour stock into a bowl and whisk while slowly adding oil.
Gradually add garlic, tomato puree, lime juice, salt and pepper and continue whisking till well blended.
Mix onion, tomatoes and bell pepper in a large bowl.
Pour soup over vegetables and leave in the... - 39.7258
Combine ingredients in stainless steel or glass bowl.
Cover; chill at least 4 hours.
Serve in chilled cups.
Pass crisp Croutons.
Croutons: Cut slightly dry bread in 1/2 inch cubes.
Melt a little butter in a skillet; add bread cubes; toss lightly.
Heat and... - 39.6473
Fresh Tomato Gazpacho
1. Seed and finely chop 1 tomato; reserve.
2. Coarsely chop remaining 5 tomatoes. Combine 1/2 of these tomatoes, 3/4 cup (180 mL) tomato juice and the garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Press through sieve into large bowl; discard seeds.... - 39.5216
Home Made Gazpacho
Wash the cucumber, tomatoes and peppers.
Chop the cucumber, peel and chop the tomatoes, seed and chop the peppers.
Peel and chop the onions.
In a bowl mix the vegetables with the garlic, breadcrumbs, about 2 cups water, the vinegar and salt.
Blend the mixture... - 39.1258
Prepare and coarsely cube all vegetables; reserve vegetable mixture to use for garnish.
Place remaining vegetables in blender with tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and tabasco sauce; blend 40 seconds on high speed.
Pour into bowl, refrigerate.... - 39.1235
In bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and tomato juice.
Add garlic and 1/2 of the vegetables to the container of food processor or blender.
Process until vegetables are pureed, gradually adding the tomato juice mixture.
Pour into a storage container; stir in... - 39.0471
Cut the tomatoes in half and put into a large pan.
Slice the onions .
Crush the garlic cloves, and add with the onions to the tomatoes.
Cover with water, add the oil, salt and pepper, celery salt, sherry and vinegar and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 1... - 38.7973
Place all the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate until cold, at least an hour.
When serving, pass the garnishes around in separate bowls. - 38.6837
Gazpacho With Mushrooms
1.Heat oil in a skillet and add mushrooms in it and stir them well.
2.Put a few water drops to avoid scorching.
3.Once done, put the sauteed mushrooms in a large bowl and add garlic, tomatoes, green or red peppers, onions, celery, cucumbers, chives,... - 38.566
Place the vegetables in a chopping bowl and chop fine.
Slowly add the oil, lemon juice, and water or stock.
Add the onion and salt or tamari.
Chill 4 hours before serving.
Garnish with dry bread crumbs or yogurt.
Serve gazpacho for the first course when... - 38.4527
Drain tomatoes; reserve juice.
In blender combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar, and blend until tomatoes are in small bits.
In large container, combine with tomato juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, celery, and relish.
Stir in a drop... - 38.4463
1) In a large non-metallic serving bowl, add in tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, celery, onion, tomato juice or V-8, red wine vinegar and pepper.
2) Mix all well to combine.
3) Place the serving bowl in the fridge and let chill overnight.
4)... - 38.3445
Put the water in the refrigerator to become very cold.
Peel the cucumber and cut into very small dice, reserving a little to garnish.
Chop the green peppers very finely.
Mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, cucumber and green pepper.
Either pound until smooth or... - 38.3352
Home Made Gazpacho
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper and cucumber.
Add tomato juice, cumin, garlic and pepper.
Process to blend thoroughly.
Pour into a large bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Add oil... - 38.0203
Bring water to a boil with salt.
Boil fish, covered, for 20 minutes with peeled potatoes cut in half.
Remove potatoes when cooked through.
Strain soup and return it to low fire.
Put egg yolks in a mortar with a few drops of lemon juice.
Blend.'Little by... - 37.9345
Try preparing the Gazpacho the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Gazpacho! - 37.7635
Spicy Garden Gazpacho
Spicy Garden Gazpacho has a fine taste. Spicy Garden Gazpacho gets its taste from cucumber mixed with garlic and tomatoes juice. Spicy Garden Gazpacho is cherished by many people around the world. - 37.75
1. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes. Thereafter, remove the skins and chop.
2. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Add the Worcestershire sauce, chilli sauce, garlic, sugar and salt.
4. Chill thoroughly. - 37.7221
Gazpacho On Ice
Put the garlic, sugar, paprika, oil, vinegar and cayenne into a blender and puree.
Add the tomatoes and blend again.
Combine the blended ingredients and the stock in a large bowl.
Add the diced cucumber to the soup and cover with plastic.
Chill until ready to... - 37.5975
Home Made Gazpacho
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, green onions, green pepper, oil and vinegar with salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce and parsley; chill well.
Just before serving stir in ice water.
Serve soup in chilled bowls.
Place cucumber, green pepper and bread in small... - 37.3227
Tangy Tomato Gazpacho
Roughly chop all the vegetables and reserve about one quarter for garnish.
Put the remaining vegetables with the garlic in an electric blender.
Add the tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce and blend to a puree.
Blend... - 37.3216
Combine all ingredients in a blender container or food processor; process to desired consistency.
Add more water to adjust consistency, if desired.
Divide evenly. - 37.0375
Peel, core, seed and chop tomatoes.
Peel, seed and chop cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into can or freeze jars or plastic freezer boxes.
Seal; label; and freeze. - 36.9491
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Serve in chilled bowls.
Garnish each with additional cucumber, pepper, and crushed pork rinds, as desired. - 36.9324
1) Use a liquidizer or push the tomatoes through a sieve with a wooden spoon to prepare the puree.
2) Stir in the rest of the ingredients, except the egg yolk and ice cubes and allow chilling.
3) Add ice cubes and garnish with the egg yolk... - 36.6518
Home Made Gazpacho
Puree the tomatoes, onions, green peppers and garlic in an electric blender or force through a food mill.
Stir in the vinegar, and then very gradually beat in the oil.
Add the salt, pepper and ice water.
Chill 2 hours before serving.
Arrange small bowls of... - 36.6334
Cut garlic in half and rub onto bottom and sides of a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, tomato juice, olive oil, and vinegar to bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, and tabasco.
Chill in refrigerator at... - 36.5123
1. Core and remove seeds from 1 tomato. Chop finely. Set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients in blender container. Blend only a few seconds. Mixture should not be smooth.
3. Add chopped tomato. Chill. - 36.4762
In large bowl, combine tomato juice, beef broth, soup, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, celery, green onions, parsley, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Chill at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
Top with desired amount of sour cream and cilantro. - 36.4218
Chop all vegetables.
(If using a food processor, chop each separately; be sure not to over-chop.
They should be a bit chunky.) Combine with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until cold.
Serve in chilled bowls, mugs, or any fun serving piece.
Top with avocado... - 36.282
Gazpacho With Black Olives
Put half the onions, tomatoes, and red wine into Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
Empty into saucepan and repeat process, adding olive oil, paprika and garlic clove.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir the cucumber and olives into the... - 36.1977
1 In a blender or a food processor, place tomatoes, onion, garlic, stock, olive oil, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the parsley.
2 Process until all ingredients are reduced to a lumpy puree. Add the red chile and salt to taste.
3 Chill for at least 2 hours... - 36.1383
Gazpacho With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, cucumber, green pepper, minced garlic, chopped parsley and chives.
Add tomato juice, wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, cayenne; mix together.
Taste and correct seasoning.
Cover bowl and place in the... - 35.841
Chilled Seafood Gazpacho
For the soup, in a blender or food processor, puree tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion, chicken broth, tomato juice, and Sauvignon Blanc until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the seafood, mix all ingredients... - 35.6606
1 Spear tomatoes, one at a time, with a two-tined fork and rotate over medium heat for 1 minute, or plunge tomatoes, one at a time, into boiling water for 30 seconds, then plunge into cold water. Peel off skin; chop tomato coarsely.
2 Combine tomato, onion,... - 35.6222
Gazpacho is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Gazpacho both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.5817
Refreshing Red Gazpacho
Place all the soup ingredients in an electric blender or food processor and whirl for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl, cover loosely, and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Before serving, add all the vegetable garnishes to the... - 35.3758
Combine ingredients in a bowl and chill in refrigerator for several hours. For a classic touch, puree half the mixture in a blender or food processor, then return it to the rest of the soup.
Serve cold, garnished with a half slice of lemon on the rim of each... - 35.3321
Gazpacho With Garlic Croutons
– In a soup tureen, mix together vegetables, garlic and breadcrumbs. Add water, vinegar and salt. Run mixture through blender. Return to soup tureen. Pour oil into soup and stir with a wire whisk. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– When... - 35.3205
1. Combine the garlic and salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle until it is smooth. Put the bread into a bowl and cover it with cold water. Soak for 5 seconds, then drain the bread, squeezing out the moisture.
2. Set aside a quarter of the tomatoes,... - 35.091
Place all ingredients, except celery, in a blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
Chill soup before serving and garnish with chopped celery. - 35.0535
Puree ingredients, except diced tomato and coriander sprigs, and chill.
Adjust seasonings and serve in chilled bowls; garnish with a generous amount of green tomato and sprigs of coriander.
Pass the peppermill. - 34.8239
Gazpacho With Lime
Place the tomatoes in a blender with the scallions, peppers, oil, vinegar, oregano, and cayenne.
Process on low to medium speed until the ingredients are finely chopped and well combined.
Divide the soup among four serving bowls.
Sprinkle each with... - 34.815
Place all vegetables and garlic in blender with 1 cup tomato juice.
Blend until mixture is smooth.
Add French Dressing, lemon juice, salt and cayenne with remaining tomato juice.
Serve very cold with small bowls of cubed tomato, celery,... - 34.3247
Mix the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, green pepper, tomato juice, vinegar, oil, and garlic; add salt and pepper to taste.
Chill soup until icy. - 34.3206
In a large mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and green onions.
Stir the vegetable juice cocktail, beef broth, lemon juice, basil, hot pepper sauce and garlic into the tomato mixture. Blend to puree.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator... - 34.2294