- » Best Fruit Salad
Best Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best fruit salad recipes.
Christmas Fruit Salad
When looking to toss up a fuss-free, delicious dessert for your holiday table, Christmas fruit salad. Made with winter bounties, this is one tasty treat that will appease all taste buds. Light yet decadent, Betty's version of Christmas fruit salad is a breeze... - 106.199
Fruity Couscous Salad
1. In a frying pan, toast pine nuts on very low flame.
2. In a large bowl, take couscous pour boiling water in it. Cover with lid and set aside.
3. In the bowl, add chopped pepper and cherry tomatoes with couscous.
4. Throw pine nuts,... - 98.9202
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Ribbon Fruit Salad
1. In a 5 cup measure, dissolve lime jello in 2 cups hot water.
2. Add 2 cups of cold water.
3. In a 9 x 13 x 2" glass pan or 10 x 14", pour the lime jello mixture and chill until partially set.
4. In another 5 cup measure, dissolve cherry jello... - 47.9417
Mambo Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, toss the tomato and avocado with the lime juice.
2) To this, add the cantaloupe, pineapple, and orange juice. Toss again.
3) Just before serving, toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette.
4) Toss the fruit mixture with the... - 47.0707
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.8673
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 46.7221
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 46.5652
Rosette Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and chicory. 2) In each of two large salad bowls, place half of the mixture.
3) Arrange half the apple slices, celery and grapefruit sections in rings on top of each bowl.
4) Arrange the peach slices in... - 45.8729
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 45.6734
Fruit Salad In Melon Bowl
Cut a thin slice from end of watermelon so bowl will stand upright and level.
Cut red meat from inside of watermelon leaving a 1-inch layer of red meat over bottom.
Cut scallops around top edge of watermelon rind.
Remove seeds from remaining... - 44.9649
Mixed Winter Fruit Salad
With a sharp knife, cut stems from persimmons and peel fruit.
Hold persimmons over a bowl; cut into wedges, dropping fruit into bowl.
Also cut peel and all white membrane from tangerines and grapefruit.
Then, holding fruit over bowl with persimmons, cut... - 44.8681
Gum Drop Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of syrup.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add reserved pineapple syrup, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly until thick and boiling.
Continue cooking 1 minute.
Set aside and cool.
Combine... - 43.7843
Summertime Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together
and toss well to mix.
2) Drizzle with the orange and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
3) Sprinkle with the shredded coconut.
4) Serve immediately. - 43.4906
Quartet Fruit Salad
1) Into a large bowl, pour the wine and then add the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Make the rest of the ingredients in the order listed, mixing them at once into the wine mixture.
3) Refrigerate the mixture in the for at least 2 hours before... - 42.801
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 42.6701
Fruit Salad With Prunes
1) In a bowl, put the pitted prunes and cover them with strained tea.
2) Let them soak for 30 minutes.
3) With a serrated knife, cut the rind and pith away from the oranges and grapefruit.
4) Across the sections, cut them into slices, and cut... - 42.1217
Caramel Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the pineapple by trimming off the top and bottom. Cut off the skin, removing all the tough pieces.
2. Cut the pineapple in slices and remove the core from each.
3. Cut the flesh into small segments. Place in an ovenproof glass dish.
4. Peel the... - 41.6806
Saucy Fruit Salad
Saucy fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad. Dressed with sour cream with a hint of vinegar and orange juice, the saucy fruit salad is tossed woth coconut. Served chilled it is a lovely treat with meals. - 41.5479
Chef's Choice Fruit Salad
Line a large salad bowl with romaine leaves.
Place torn mixed greens in center of bowl.
Arrange apple slices around the edge of the bowl.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Arrange raisins, dates, or prunes; almonds; and carrot in a circular design atop lettuce.
Cover... - 41.5352
Melon Filled With Fruit Salad
Mix the lemon juice with the honey.
Slice the top third off the melon, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh with a small spoon or melon bailer, to form little balls.
Drain the mandarin oranges and stir 3 tablespoons of the juice into the lemon and honey... - 41.3754
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 41.2463
Fish And Fruit Salad
1. If using frozen fish, unwrap the fish fillets and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the frozen or fresh fish on a sheet of greased aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish fillets.... - 40.1314
Cub Scout's Fruit Salad
Sprinkle apples and banana with lemon juice.
In a very large serving bowl, mix all the fruits together.
Mix together the tofu and yogurt in a blender until smooth.
Stir together with cherry yogurt; pour over fruit.
Toss gently. - 40.0741
San Joaquin Fruit Salad
1) Arrange the lettuce leaves in a large salad bowl.
2) Now place the fruit on top of the lettuce, with onion in the center.
3) In a jar, mix in the buttermilk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and sugar, shake well, and put on the lid.
4) Sprinkle the... - 39.9038
Hint Of Mint Fruit Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add mint; cover and steep for 20 minutes.
Strain and discard mint.
Transfer syrup to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
Just... - 39.7538
Fresno Fruit Salad
1. To prepare cantaloupes, cut them into halves, scoop out seeds and put halves on individual serving plates.
2. Prepare the oranges by peeling and sectioning them.
3. Mix with grapes and dates and fill cantaloupes with the mixture.
4. In a... - 39.2844
Jellied Fruit Salad
1) Allow gelatine to dissolve in hot water.
2) Pour in fruit juice and water and lemon juice.
3) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to chill until partially set.
4) Mix in fruit and nuts.
5) Take a 2 1/2 quart mould; rinse it with cold water and then... - 39.1482
Fruit Salad With Caramel Bits
1) Halve and deseed the melons, then chop into chunks or scoop out balls.
2) Peel and section the orange, removing the white membrane.
3) In a flat salad bowl, arrange the melon, orange sections, banana slices and dates, then refrigerate.
4) In a small... - 38.8167
Mint Gelatin For Fruit Salads
1. Chill a 1-quart mold in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the lemon juice or vinegar.
3. Steep the mint in 3/4 cup boiling water 6 minutes. Drain, add 4 to 6 drops... - 38.3784
Flamed Fruit Salad
1) Chop the fruits into small pieces and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a bowl put all the fruits and mix these together.
3) Grate lemon and squeeze out juice.
4) Add lemon juice to fruits.
5) In a saucepan, put the butter and sugar.... - 37.9408
Beef And Fruit Salad
1) Drain the water out of the chilled fruit.
2) Add fruit, torn spinach, cubed beef, and sliced cucumber in a large size bowl.
3) Pour poppy seed or creamy cucumber salad dressing over salad.
4) Toss lightly to coat it evenly.
5) Serve as an... - 37.9263
Tapioca Fruit Salad
Drain and reserve all juices except from orange and cherries.
You need 4 cups of juice (add water if necessary) Cook pudding only and fruit juice until it comes to a boil.
Cool and pour over the fruit.
Chill. - 37.9233
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 37.7879
Spinach Fruit Salad
Drain grapefruit; reserve 3 tablespoons juice.
Combine this juice, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, mustard and salad oil as dressing.
In large salad bowl, toss spinach with water chestnuts, grapefruit sections and dressing. - 37.1088
Glazed Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the fruits.
2. Drizzle the glaze and toss to coat well.
3. Cover the bowl and chill the salad in the refrigerator.
4. Enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or even as a dessert. - 36.7736
Champagne Fruit Salad
Peel and chop fruit into chunky pieces of uniform size.
Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in pan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, bring to boil, remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, pour over fruit salad.
Top with chilled champagne just... - 36.1307
Golden Fruit Salad
Stir and boil 1 minute.
Pour hot mixture over fruit.
Leave uncovered until cool. - 35.6966
Fruit Salad In Sherry
1. Place quartered apples on a chopping board and thinly slice them.
2. Transfer to a serving bowl.
3. To sliced apples, add remaining ingredients and mix gently.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Serve chilled. - 35.5141
Marion's Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, whisk the Dream Whip.
2. Add sour cream and beat.
3. Add dry jello powder.
4. Add fruits and mix.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 day. - 35.2336
Sweetly Light Fruit Salad
1) Make nice slices of apples, pears, bananas and dates.
2) In a bowl, place the sliced fruits and add grapes and cinnamon. Toss all together.
3) Spread a sweet sauce to serve the fruit salad. - 35.1793
Carrot And Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut carrots lengthwise into thin strips (you should have about 2 cups). In a medium bowl combine carrot strips, pineapple chunks, raisins, and pecans. Stir together yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Stir yogurt dressing into... - 34.0816
Special Fruit Salad
Drain one can of oranges and pineapple.
Use the juice and add enough water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Cook puddings and orange juice with the liquid until thickened.
Cool slightly and add to drained fruit. - 33.2798
Fruit Salad With Orange Liqueur And Sorbet
1) In a bowl combine fruit and douse with liqueur.
2) Keep aside for few minutes for flavors to combine.
3) Spoon fruit into dessert cups and top with scoops of sorbet. - 33.1495
Fruit Salad Topping
1 In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients.
2 Mix until blended.
3 Chill in a refrigerator
3 Serve the topping over fruit salads. - 33.1438
Parsnip Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel parsnips; bias-slice 1/2 inch thick. Cook parsnips in lightly salted boiling water 7 to 9 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain and cool. Meanwhile, if desired, coarsely chop larger pieces of dried fruit. In a large bowl stir... - 33.0759
Juice 'n Fruit Salad
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into red gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cold juice. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Stir in peaches.... - 32.8591
Fruit Salad In Pineapple Shells
Rinse whole pineapple, then pat dry with a towel. Halve pineapple lengthwise, cutting through leafy stem (leave stem on). Cut out fruit of pineapple, leaving shell intact. Discard core. Cut pineapple fruit into bite-sized chunks.
Combine all ingredients... - 32.2817
Frosty Frozen Fruit Salad
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until smooth; blend in sour cream and sugar, stir in fruit and marshmallows.
Pour into 6-8 individual molds or into 4 1/2-cup mold.
Ten minutes before serving, unmold on crisp lcttuec leaves or watercress. - 32.0763
Pretty Fruit Salad
Mix grapes, orange segments, pineapple and apple.
Spoon onto salad greens. - 30.4418
All Seasons Fruit Salad
Prepare fruit and combine in a large bowl; squeeze lemon juice over and mix well.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 individual salad plates.
Divide fruit among plates and serve.
Makes 6 servings. - 30.1371
Peanut Butter Fruit Salad
1) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter.
2) Add rest of the ingredients except lettuce, then gently toss and refrigerate.
3) Spoon into the lettuce cups and serve chilled. - 29.8795
Green Green Fruit Salad
Cut kiwifruit in half lengthwise, and thinly slice.
Combine kiwi fruit, grapes, pear - 29.1473
Berry Fruit Salad
In a large glass bowl, toss together the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with the sugar and lemon zest.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before serving. - 27.1449
Choose A Fruit Salad Platter
If necessary, brush fruits with lemon juice to prevent browning.
On large lettuce-lined platter arrange fruits.
Serve with Spicy Nectar Dressing and/or Strawberry-Cheese Dressing - 24.5772
Glazed Fruit Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; chill well.
Coat bananas with lemon juice, and add to mixture.
Serve immediately - 22.3145
Festive Fruit Salad Dessert
Crush cranberry sauce with fork. (Reserve a few berries for garnish.) Combine gelatin with boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Add cold water. Add cranberry sauce and mix well. Refrigerate and allow setting until thick. Fold in pineapple, nuts, and... - 20.101
Best Fruit Salad Recipes By Category