- » Best Fish
Best Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best fish recipes.
If you are a fish lover or want to feed someone fish at home, here is an Asian style kadhai fish recipe that is sure to impress everyone. This is a simple recipe requiring stir frying fish in tempered whole cumin and spiced up with chili and kasuri methi or... - 124.92
Salmon With Onion And Lemon
Wondering what to make with a piece of salmon? See this excellent video that shows a simple recipe for cooking salmon with sliced onions and lemon. The video also shows a simple way to make the meal more interesting with a baked sweet potato. Take a look... - 116.693
Barbecue Fish With Coconut
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Well this recipe is a must include. Watch the chefs prepare this brilliant salmon dish that will sure be liked by all. Watch the video now. - 112.809
Jamaican Style Spicy Escovitch Fish
Want to make an exotic Caribbean delicacy for an upcoming dinner or party? Then you must watch this video. Learn to cook a delicious Jamaican fish treat that is sure to leave everyone asking for more! This is a simple recipe and does not take very long to... - 82.7788
Fish Fry With Hot Sauce
Talk about fried fish and the mouth already starts watering. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a nice fried fish with absolutely flavorful homemade sauce. Clear step by step instructions and ingredient details could have helped understand the recipe... - 75.7395
Fish Bonne Femme
1. Roll the fillets in kitchen towels to dry.
2. Sprinkle the fish with pepper and about 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3. Place a browning dish in the microwave and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, whip the cream and keep aside.
5. Without... - 47.442
Curried Fish Favourite
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C),Gas Mark 5.
2) Slice the potatoes and place aside.
3) In a saucepan of hot water, poach the fish for 10-15 minutes.
4) Drain the fish and reserve the fish stock.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and fry... - 47.3033
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, dredge the fillets in flour. Lightly coat both the sides and reserve the remaining flour.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 10-inch non-stick skillet.
3) Add oil to the prepared... - 46.2254
Fish Costa Brava
Fish Costa Brava is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A mouth watering Fish Costa Brava will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 46.164
The drunken fish prepared with red snapper is a savory recipe. Cooked along with tomatoes, parsley and oregano, the drunken fish is spicy and flavorful with added chilies and garlic. Baked and servd with capers, the drunken fish can be served with a side... - 45.732
This Tandoori Fish portrays sheer elegance in taste preferences. Try this spicy tandoori chicken and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tandoori Fish are welcome ! - 44.6976
Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor
The Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor is a dish with a distinctive flavor. I never get tired of presenting this dish because every time I prepared it, I have received compliments. Try this original Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor recipe for yourself! - 44.3459
Curried Fish And Rice
Finely slice 1/3 of the lettuce.
Arrange remaining whole leaves on a platter; mound shreds over half of leaves.
In a 10 to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onions and bell pepper in half the oil until onions are limp, 8 to 10... - 43.8789
1) In a pot, cover the fish bones with water. Add the bay leaf, onion, peppercorns, parsley, salt and celery.
2) Bring mixture slowly to a boil and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) Allow mixture to stand and then strain through... - 43.8572
This Creamed fish is delicious ! This Baked fish tastes superb with my rice dishes. You can try it with pasta too ! Try out this Creamed Fish and let me know if you like it ! - 43.8568
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Place the herrings with their skin sides on a working surface.
3) Put sliced onion on the middle of each fish.
4) Make rolls out of the fish and support with wooden toothpicks.
5) Take an... - 43.7421
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 43.5622
Curried Fish Casserole
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned fish and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
3) In a pan, saute the chopped onions until they are transclucent.
4) Add leeks, green part in high quantity and add grated apple as... - 43.5118
Baked Curried Fish
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into pieces. Salt and set aside.
2. Grind together ginger, red chillies and garlic.
3. Chop onions.
4. Heat oil. Fry chopped onions. Add spices and fry.
5. Add water and boil for 1 minute. Add salt.
6. Keep fish in a pyrex dish,... - 43.0914
Fish With Mango
Fish With Mango has an amazing taste. Fish With Mango gets its taste from fish cooked with raw mango and chili powder. Fish With Mango is inspired by many restaurants. - 42.8269
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place snipped chilies in small bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Place chilies in blender container; add... - 42.2643
Fish Bonne Femme
1. In a skillet place the fish ( sole) in the bottom section and top it with parsley, onion and mushroom.
2. Pour in wine.
3. Place the skillet in your cooking range and cook it over low heat for 10 minutes, keeping it covered.
4.... - 42.2272
Baked Curried Fish
This Baked Curried Fish is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Baked Curried Fish recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones heart! - 41.8835
Clean the fish, add salt and keep it for about an hour.
Boil two cups of water and add the fish, onion, chillies and tomato.
Remove the bones from the fish and drain.
Mix fish, milk, egg, chopped coriander leaves, one teaspoon of ground coriander leaves,... - 41.629
Tasty Fish Patties
Peel and chop the onions.
Wash, pat dry and cut the fish into large pieces.
Chop the fish and the onion in a food processor or chop with a knife and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Peel and finely dice the cucumber.
Remove the stem end, seeds and white... - 41.517
Whisk 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir in onion.
Transfer marinade to noncorrosive baking dish.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in marinade in baking dish; spoon marinade over fish to coat... - 41.1847
1. Wash and pat dry fillet. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Cut the fillets into 2 or 3 parts or roll them up before cooking.
3. Chop the fish trimmings. Mix chilli powder with bechamel sauce.
4. Spread the sauce mixture on each fillet. Sprinkle... - 41.1757
1. Clean fish. Fillet and skin.
2. Arrange in a baking dish.
3. Season and sprinkle with lemon juice and milk. Sprinkle with chopped shallots.
4. Cook in a moderately hot oven.
5. Prepare a mornay sauce using milk and fish stock, herbs and seasoning. Cook for... - 41.1417
Fish And Shellfish
Fillet the pompano.
Save the bones and the cleaned heads.
Parboil the fillets 8 to 10 minutes in a small amount of water.
Remove the fillets, and simmer the bones and cleaned heads in the same water.
Strain and set aside the water for use as stock in the... - 41.0897
Fish With Mango
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Grind coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garlic together.
3. Mix the fish with the ground ingredients, slit green chillies, julienned ginger and mango slices. Add 1 cup water and salt and cook.
4. When... - 41.0862
Fish With Zucchini
Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4 inch- (0.5 cm) thick slices.
Press tomatoes and their liquid through sieve into bowl; discard seeds.
Pat fish dry.
Heat 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the butter in 12-inch (30 cm) non-corrosive skillet over... - 40.8633
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place fish in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds until smooth.
1.Place minced fish in large bowl.
Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, juice, pepper, herbs, cheese and egg.
Divide into 8-10 portions.
Shape into round... - 40.8175
My Favorite Fish Dish
Arrange fillets in greased baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice.
Melt margarine and blend in flour and mustard.
Add milk slowly, making a white sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour over fillets.
Combine bread crumbs and melted... - 40.6472
Place in a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe pan the fish heads, bones and trimmings, the onion, leek, celery, celery leaves, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, water and salt.
Microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Remove the scum that rises to the surface with a... - 40.5993
These fish patties make incredible appetizers ! An amazing fry of trout, seabass and bluefish blend, it tastes the best with some savory sauces poured over ! Try these fish patties and let me know if you like them ! - 40.4118
1. In a 3-litre pan, place the fish heads and the trimmings, the onion, leek, celery, celery leaves, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, water and salt.
2. Place on medium high heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With a perforated spoon, remove the scum... - 39.9007
Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
Heat oven to 500Â°.
Cut fish fillets into 2x1 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix cornmeal, bread crumbs, salt, paprika, dill weed and pepper.
Dip fish into milk, then coat with cornmeal mixture.
Place fish in... - 39.8327
Fish Vera Cruz
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 equal portions.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Measure thickness of fish.
Cook the rice according to the package directions, except omit margarine or butter and salt.
Spray a cold medium saucepan with... - 39.7788
Heat oil in a covered saucepan.
Saute'onions; add garlic and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Add tomato puree mixture.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Roll fish in a mixture of flour, salt, and paprika.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil... - 39.5908
Wipe the fish. Combine milk, water, bayleaf and half the chopped onion in saucepan.
Poach fish in this liquid until tender, drain, reserving liquid.
Flake fish coarsely.
Remove bayleaf from liquid.
Combine fish and shrimps.
Melt butter in saucepan, saute... - 39.4411
Best Fish Recipes By Category