- » Best Easy Garlic
Best Easy Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Best Easy Garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Best Easy Garlic recipes.
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 122.156
Best Beef Bourguignon
In large pot, saute mushrooms in butter; remove mushrooms and set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp; remove and set aside.
Add meat to drippings and brown well.
Blend in flour.
Add garlic, tomato paste, wine and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring... - 39.1843
Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
Ever wanted to enjoy a low-calorie super tasty mashed potato recipe that didn’t add inches to your waistline? Now with the magic of Chef Buff, enter the cure: Mashed Cauliflower Magic. With this powerful vegetable, enjoy a deliciously simple recipe to cure... - 29.1288
The Best Healthy Burger
This burger recipe uses lean beef, which makes it healthy and low fat, but the additional ingredients make it taste like the juiciest, most flavorful burger you've ever had. It's a real winner. - 0
The Best Steak Marinade
1.In a large bowl, combine together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, Cajun seasoning, lime juice, horseradish, Dijon mustard, and parsley. Whisk and bring them together.
2.In a zip pouch put the steak, and pour marinade in it. Seal, and mix it well. Place... - 118.431
If you are looking for the best chili recipe, then your search ends here. Chef Scott has come up with a chili recipe that is actually a compilation of award winning chili recipes. He advises many ways of enjoying this dish and one of them is with French fries... - 138.601
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.1734
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 24.6255
Garlic Spread For Hamburgers
1) Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly after combining them.
2) Serve or use as required.
Can be used on buns with hot dogs, hamburgers or steak. - 39.0944
Cheesy Garlic Crisps
Cheesy garlic crisps can be made with rye bread or tortillas. Brushed with a butter and minced garlic mix, the bread or tortillas are baked to a crispy bite and can be served as appetizer or snacks at any time. - 28.5681
Creamy Garlic Guacamole
1) Peel and pit the avocado and keep aside.
2) In baking dish,place whole head(s) of garlic , sprinkle some oil and roast in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or until garlic is tender enough.
3) When cool, slowly separate cloves and... - 38.509
Curry Flavor Prawns With Garlic
1. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat; stir-fry garlic for one minute. Add ginger and prawns and fry one minute. Sprinkle with stock if it becomes dry; remove prawns and garlic and set aside.
2. Add mushrooms, peas and chicken stock to wok. Reduce heat to... - 30.1906
Home Made Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Barbecue Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 24.7324
Garlic-Mustard Dressing is easy to cook. The mustard with red wine vinegar gives the Garlic-Mustard Dressing a prefect taste. Must try it. - 29.188
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets, then with a fork mash them in the bottom of a small bowl.
Peel and mince the garlic cloves until they are pureed, mashing them against the work surface with the flat of the chopping knife.
Add to the anchovies.
Whisk in the... - 28.628
Garlic Eggplant And Peppers
Place the eggplant on a plate and cut a 4" to 6" slit lengthwise along the top.
Leave the stem attached.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is quite soft and has collapsed.
Set aside to cool.
In a small cup, combine the garlic, parsley,... - 37.1424
1) Heat oven to the hottest possible temperature, 475° to 500°F.
2) In a roasting pan, place the crab in 1 layer.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the butter, olive oil and garlic until butter has melted.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 37.2464
Garlic Minestrone Soup
In 3-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice. - 31.9293
Tomato Garlic Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute until transparent.
Add brown sugar and honey; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to medium low.
Cover; cook 20 minutes or until thickened. - 35.4912
1) Preheat oven hot at 350°
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
3) Divide using 1 heaping tablespoon mixture for each and shape into meatballs.
4) Arrange on rack in baking pan.
5) Bake for 30 minutes until done.
6) Serve hot. - 42.6475
Chilli Garlic Barbecue Sauce
1. In a medium (4 cup or 1 1/2 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until sauce is thick and... - 30.507
1. Whisk the egg yolk in a bowl, or beat with a fork, adding a little of the vinegar or lemon juice.
2. Begin adding the oil drop by drop, beating furiously until thickening is detected. Continue to beat, now adding the oil in a slow trickle.
3. When all the... - 25.766
Cauliflower With Garlic And Sesame Seeds
1) Boil the cauliflower in rapidly boiling salted water for 2-4 minutes, then drain well. Alternately, cook in the microwave on high for 1-3 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, saute the garlic in heated oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
3)... - 35.4531
Garlic Flavored Gazpacho
Combine the chopped garlic and salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle until it is smooth.
Alternatively, place the garlic and salt on a board and crush the garlic with the flattened blade of a knife.
Place the bread in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Soak... - 44.5995
Gazpacho With Garlic Croutons
– In a soup tureen, mix together vegetables, garlic and breadcrumbs. Add water, vinegar and salt. Run mixture through blender. Return to soup tureen. Pour oil into soup and stir with a wire whisk. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– When... - 33.68
Cauliflower With Garlic And Sesame Seeds
1. Take a large, heavy-gauge saucepan and add about 3 ltrs (5 pints) of water. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Add cauliflower and boil rapidly for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
4. Drain in colander and keep... - 40.0859
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F Grease an 8- or 9-inch sprmgform pan.
COMBINE THE BREAD CRUMBS, butter, and wine in a medium bowl.
Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pan and pat the crumbs into an even crust along the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the... - 43.1636
Barbecue Sauce is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 28.2242
Cherry Tomato Basil And Garlic Confit
1. Warm the olive oil and garlic in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
2. When the garlic is tender, add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or until the tomato skins begin to crack. Add the basil leaves and warm gently.
3.... - 22.4369
Saute celery, onions, mushrooms, and garlic in butter in a large skillet until vegetables are tender, set aside.
Combine pretzel crumbs and parsley, add chicken broth and eggs; stir well.
Let stand until moisture is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
Add vegetables... - 32.6917
New Potatoes Roasted With Garlic And Thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash any dirt off the potatoes. Gently coat with olive oil, and season well with salt and pepper. Add a few sprigs of thyme and the garlic.
2. Place in a baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes,... - 23.1394
Garlic peanut makes the best bet as a munchy. This crunchy treat requires just a handful of ingredients. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome garlic peanuts. - 19.6452
Quick Easy Chili
Melt shortening in a large skillet.
Add onion, garlic and beef; brown slightly.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 30.423
Easy Marinated Cauliflower
Soak cauliflower in salted water to cover for about 1 hour.
Break into florets.
Drop into boiling water and cook until stems are crisp-tender.
Plunge into cold water to cool.
Saute garlic in olive oil until golden.
Pour over cauliflower, then... - 36.4333
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 28.7809
Quick & Easy Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and 1/8 cup water; shape into balls.
Chill for several minutes. - 23.6784
1 In a blender or a food processor, place tomatoes, onion, garlic, stock, olive oil, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the parsley.
2 Process until all ingredients are reduced to a lumpy puree. Add the red chile and salt to taste.
3 Chill for at least 2 hours... - 34.929
Easy Barbecue Sauce
In a saucepan cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until it is golden With a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add the onions and green pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 34.4594
Mix bread, 3/4 of the tomatoes, 1/2 of the cucumber, 1/4 of the green pepper, 1/2 of the onion, the water and oil in large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Place half the mixture in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 8 seconds.
Repeat with... - 39.6394
Easy Soybean Stew
Combine all ingredients in a cast iron dutch oven EXCEPT for the cheese, stock, and green pepper.
Cook the stew for about 1/2 hour over low heat, adding stock if the mixture becomes dry.
Remove from the heat and stir in the green pepper and grated cheese.... - 32.1839
Peel, core, seed and chop tomatoes.
Peel, seed and chop cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into can or freeze jars or plastic freezer boxes.
Seal; label; and freeze. - 35.0027
Cut carrots, cucumber, tomato and pepper into large chunks.
Add all ingredients except beans to food processor; process to make chunky puree.
Pour into large serving bowl; stir in beans.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 31.8679
Combine first 12 ingredients; cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Stir gently before serving; sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired. - 23.8038
Easy And Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In blender put canned tomatoes. Pulse or about 20-30 second to make it saucy.
2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, pour oil, and sauté onion, and garlic in it for 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Add tomato paste and stir it well. Cook for 1... - 105.609
Easy Beef And Pork Lasagna
Cook and stir ground beef, ground pork, onion and garlic in large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Add tomatoes and break up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, the sugar, 1 teaspoon... - 42.3466
Easy Lasagna With Mushroom
Lasagne is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your family feasts as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Lasagne recipe. - 45.1673
Brown meat slowly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, eggs, seasonings, and... - 46.9723
Homemade Best Western Bbq Ribs
Traditionally, people prefer to cook ribs in barbecue pit. And in this video recipe, Ryan Karcher tells you how. Never bind if you don't have barbecue pit at home. You can get the same delicious result by preparing the ribs in oven too. A heart addition to... - 90.805
Best rack Of Lamb
Cut garlic and rub it over the meat.
Cut 5-6 slits in the fat side of the meat and insert thin slices of garlic.
Place on roasting rack with the bone resting on the rack.
Connect the Automatic Thermometer to the oven.
Insert thermometer in the end muscle as... - 29.2556
Best Italian Cioppino
This Best Italian Cioppino recipe is my favorite. This is a traditional recipe.
I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious... - 45.0417
Best Veal Scaloppini
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over veal.
3. Melt butter in a skillet and add veal in it.
4. Fry it until the veal becomes brown.
5. Heat brandy, pour it over veal and ignite.
6. When fire goes out, remove veal from... - 46.2706
Best Deviled Eggs
Best Deviled Eggs are a class apart from the ordinary deviled eggs that hardly have anything much to excite your taste buds These egg whites filled with spiced and herbed seasonings are a rage with my family. Ideally, these utterly flavorful eggs with a super... - 35.3292
Best Spice Blend
In a bowl combine pepper, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, thyme and basil; mix well.
Into a small tightly covered jar place mixture.
Store in a cool dry place. - 25.5586
Best Barbie Sauce
Combine onion, garlic, tomato sauce, red wine, olive oil, soy sauce, chili powder and pepper in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. - 30.3098
Best-ever Yogurt Dressing
This best ever yogurt dressing is a personal recipe that is the best yogurt dressing I have ever tasted. Prepared with yogurt, oil, vinegar, herbs and flavored with garlic powder and onions, the best ever yogurt dressing is best served chilled. - 33.1738
The Best Beets
In a medium bowl, combine garlic, anchovies, vinegar, olive oil, pepper, and salt.
Beat with a fork to blend.
Add beets and toss.
Taste for salt, remembering that anchovies are salty, and correct seasoning if needed.
Garnish with chopped parsley. - 28.6554
Best Ever Garlicky Potatoes
Place oil and butter in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan and set in a 475° oven until butter is melted and sizzling about 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, and garlic to pan and stir well.
Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown and tender when... - 24.3868
Best Ever Barbecued Cornish Hens
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Combine all the ingredients, except the Cornish hens, in a small saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Halve the Cornish hens and remove the backbones. Season with the salt and pepper.
4.... - 35.1564
Best Ratatouille With Tomato
In a large microproof casserole place oil, onion and garlic and cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients except for tomatoes and cook on HIGH 8 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook on HIGH 8- 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 37.5932
Best vegetable Stock
1. Place garlic, celery, onion, zucchini, carrot, bay leaf, and water in a 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
3. Allow soup to cool to room temperature. Strain the liquid, pushing down on solids to extract as much... - 31.8306
1) Snap broccoli and separate into flowerets with small stems, then pare main trunk and thinly slice into strips.
2) Crush garlic slightly, with the help of the flat side of a knife.
3) Take a large pot,fill with water, combine all... - 38.2616
Best Roast Leg Of Lamb
Roast Leg of Lamb. Not necessarily quick but simple and easy. You'll wonder why you don't do it more often. - 121.427
Best Chili Con Carne
Here's a quick video I put together for Hello Fresh to make the best chili con carne. Its actually a chocolate chili con carne, using star anise to give a great depth of flavour with minimal cooking time. - 112.846
The Best Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Set aside 10 x 4 in (25 x 10 cm) mold.
Place all meat, parsley and seasonings in large bowl.
Add onion and garlic; mix well.
Add breadcrumbs and eggs; mix, then stir in cream.
To double-check seasoning, cook a tiny patty of... - 39.6032
Best Chicken Enchiladas
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
2. Stack 4 of the tortillas on 10-inch plate. Cover tightly and microwave on high 20 to 30... - 26.3524
Best Chicken Gumbo
In 3-quart casserole dish, arrange chicken.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Remove chicken and cool.
Into casserole, add onion.
Heat at high3 minutes; stir in flour, tomatoes, okra, corn, broth, salt, hot pepper sauce,... - 45.0942
Best Chicken Marengo
Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow dish.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Add garlic, sugar, basil and mushrooms.
Mix in any remaining seasoned flour.
Stir in tomato sauce, sherry, olives and brine.
Sprinkle with... - 45.9731
The Best Tenderloin Ever
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix port wine, soy sauce, and olive oil, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper sauce.
3. Take a plastic bag, put tenderloin in it and keep on a shallow dish.
4. Coat the tenderloin by putting the marinade... - 40.4663
Best Shrimp And Vermicelli
1) In a large bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, nuts, salt, chili peppers, saffron, lemon rind, and anchovy paste.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 3 minutes, stirring very... - 47.5803
Sharon's Best Rib Eye Steaks
1. Brush the steaks on both sides with the oil. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and rub on both sides of the steaks. Place the steaks in a shallow glass dish, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat the... - 31.1882
Best Ratatouille With Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet, add zucchini, eggplant, salt, and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in another skillet.
Add onions, garlic, and... - 44.6032
Best Ratatouille With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes, onion, and garlic occasionally and cook them until onion is translucent.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and then lower heat to low.
4) Cook the vegetables for 20 to... - 46.9264
Best Kale Chips
1. Soak cashew for 8 hours.
2. For making cashew sauce - In a blender, blend cashews, lemon Juice and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
3. Add red pepper and blend again.
4. Add miso, yeast and garlic into the blender and add all... - 114.598
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Stir together bread and milk; mix in remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Pat one-half of meat mixture in greased loaf pan.
Cover with cheese filling.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 33.3038
Best Mango Chutney
Combine vinegar and sugar in heavy saucepan; bring to boil.
Peel and slice mangoes and add with remaining ingredients to syrup.
Cook until mango slices are almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; strain and reserve fruit.
Bring syrup to boil and continue cooking... - 38.377
Best Chicken Fricassee
1. Apply a coat of salt and pepper over the chicken and brown it in a large skillet with shortening
2. In the same pan, make a roux with bacon drippings and flour; add chopped vegetables, liquid and chicken to it and simmer for an hour
3.... - 38.206
The Best Burger Ever
1. Heat a pan and add bacon, fry on medium low flame.
2. Remove bacon from the pan.
3. Fry onions in bacon drippings in the same pan. Sauté for a few minutes. Remove onion from the pan.
4. In a large bowl combine grounded beef, add dry... - 107.703
Best Ever Chili
In Dutch oven cook beef, onion, green pepper, and celery till meat is brown and vegetables' are tender.
Drain kidney beans, reserving liquid.
Add beans and remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
If desired, stir in some reserved bean liquid to... - 37.4175
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 139.947
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.1077
The Best Vegan Chili
Chili is an American way of life, for the most part. You're probably thinking "But it has tofu not carne" But it is all in the spices and veggies!!! Oh, and the goodness of the tofu, that is texturally identical to ground meat. You can even fool the most... - 145.715
Best Beef Stroganoff
Trim fat from round steak; cut across grain to make strips 1 inch wide, 1/4 inch thick In a large, heavy skillet heat two tablespoons oil to a medium heat.
Add just enough beef strips to cover bottom of pan.
Sear quickly on all sides, removing beef as it... - 38.1166
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 47.3857
World's Best Bread Soups
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onion and stir fry for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes with all their juices.
5. Add marjoram and pour broth.
6.... - 46.7316
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 113.549
Best Ever Macaroni Cheese
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the chunks of bread. Drizzle with melted butter and season.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 6 minutes until crisp. Place it aside.
4) In a saucepan,... - 47.9842
Bengali Mama Ep. 2 The Best Of Bruschetta
A quick and easy recipe composed of juicy tomatoes, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar all tossed and put atop grilled French bread. A sure crowd pleaser, and super fast to whip up. - 95.1809
Best Brisket - Part 1
The most delicious holiday Brisket is just around the corner. It's not fast but it is easy and you can do most of it ahead. Check the Best Brisket - Part 2 for the complete recipe. - 113.052
Best Brisket - Part 2
The most delicious holiday Brisket is just around the corner. It's not fast but it is easy and you can do most of it ahead. Please watch Best Brisket - Part 1 for the complete menu. - 117.523
Best Leg Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; rub over leg of lamb.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Place lamb, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours.
Add broth to pan; cover loosely with foil.
Bake... - 36.7835
Best French Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Blend well using a rotary beater.
2. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, pour the prepared dressing and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
3.Just before serving, shake well... - 39.117
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 113.325