- » Best Curry
Best Curry Recipes
Best curry is a term that may be used for any curried dish. It is usually savory in taste.Many Asian curries that are made with vegetables, meat, egg or fish may be considered best curries. Curry powder seasoning is ... More »
Vegetable Curry And Spiced Dal
Vegetable curry is always a great meal! In this video, watch a step-by-step instruction to preparing a great meal of vegetable curry with dal. Filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables, the curry is made with soy milk. A great meal, with great flavors! - 119.951
Crunchy Munchy Cheese Snack
If you are searching for a brilliant snack recipe to serve in the afternoon tea party, here is something ideal. These baked mini cheese-filled sandwiches are so tasty, that all of your guests might ask for a second helping. So, you must prepare them in large... - 117.046
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 86.5382
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Most homes in Kerala make Pulissery on festive occasions, for large meals, for auspicious occasions and a lot during the hot summer months. There are many versions of this traditional curry but this one is the basic recipe using sour curd and grated... - 84.3571
Jamaican Curry Garlic Crab Legs
No one knows better than the jamaican to deal with their crab legs. This recipe is an extension of their fondness for crab legs curry. An easy, lip-smacking dish, even you can pull off this recipe at home if you follow the recipe instructions to the T. - 81.278
Simple Quorn Curry
For all those who like the mycoprotien, here is a recipe video that will make your life easier and tastier. In this video Jameela makes simple quorn curry that is not only quick and easy but also tastes very good. Try it out for your next dinner and you will... - 76.7685
Want to try something different for the upcoming barbecue party, here is an amazing fish recipe. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie Wong showing how to make Curry Fishballs along with a sauce and topping. Makes a great surprise treat! - 56.1676
Spicy Okra Curry
Are you one of those who like eating okra? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef makes orka curry combined with couple of spices. All said, but the chef misses out on providing clear ingredient details and step by step instructions. - 50.8759
Indian Style Brinjal Curry
In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop up
Now add curry leaves, onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till they become soft.
Add ginger and garlic paste,brinjal and fry till they are cooked.
Now add tomato and... - 49.9694
1 In a bowl, soak 500 gms chana dal overnight.
2 Drain well.
3 In a grinder jar, add the dal and grind it finely.
4 Divide the ground dal into two equal portions.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 Add in asafoetida and fry until... - 48.2227
Vellari Moru Curry
1. Wash and peel cucumber; cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Slit green chillies.
3. Mix together-green chillies, half the turmeric, cucumber pieces, salt and enough water to cover vegetable.
4. Simmer till tender.
5. Grind together coconut, remaining... - 48.151
Peel the mangoes.
If small, keep whole and if large, cut into pieces.
Grind together green chillies and turmeric.
Mix with mangoes.
Put into a pan.
Cover with water.
Add salt and cook till fairly dry.
Grind together into a fine paste, grated coconut, cumin... - 47.6031
Pavakkai Varutharacha Curry
1. Wash and dry gourds. Cut lengthwise. Remove seeds and cut into pieces 0.75 cm. by 3.75 cm. (1/4" x 1 1/2"). 2.
Parboil with salt and slit green chillies, till cooked dry.
3. Roast well and grind red chillies, coriander seeds and turmeric along with red... - 47.5803
Pernil Con Vino Al Caldero
Remove skin and excess fat from meat.
Make superficial crisscross gashes on top of meat.
Crush next 3 ingredients with 2 tablespoons salt in a mortar and rub into meat.
Place meat in a kettle with olive oil and brown well over high heat.
Add water, onions,... - 47.4854
1. Boil whole meat with salt and a few slices of ginger till tender.
2. Cut meat into even sized squares.
3. Cut ginger, garlic and green chillies into round slices and chop onions.
4. Crush part of the ginger and garlic and soak in water.
5. Thread ginger,... - 47.4659
Mangshor Gota Moshla Curry
1. Clean and cut mutton into even pieces.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions.
3. Crush garlic and steep in a little water for 15 minutes.
4. Pour this water over the mutton and let it stand for half an hour.
5. Heat fat. Add sliced onions, mutton... - 47.4281
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 47.3987
Lotus Stem Curry
This Lotus Stem Curry is terrific. Just try out this Lotus Stem Curry with your rice dishes and let me know if you like it. ! Your suggestions for this lotus stem curry are welcome. - 47.2124
Fish And Brinjal Curry
Clean and cut the fish into slices.
Apply salt and turmeric powder on it and set aside for 15 minutes.
Roast together corriander, cumin and poppy seeds, 1 medium onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and coconut and grind to a fine paste Fry the fish lightly in... - 46.9285
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 46.8804
Devji Ni Machhi Athwa Colmi Ni Curry
Rub fish with salt and lime juice and keep aside for half an hour.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion on low heat till light brown.
Add ground spices, salt, tomatoes, strained tamarind juice and three cups water.
Simmer slowly for 5-8 minutes.
Add coconut milk... - 46.6696
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
Tie curds in a muslin cloth or filter cloth for 30 minutes to remove water.
Slit each brinjal into fours without breaking them at the stem.
Soak them in salted water for 30 minutes.
Keep on a sieve to drain off water.
Combine curds, garlic, ginger, salt,... - 46.6379
1. Take a stockpot or Dutch oven of 8 quart capacity and mix all ingredients, excluding dove.
2. Add dove and bring to boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 to 20 minutes or till the dove turns tender.
4. On a cooking grid, keep... - 46.5412
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and... - 46.334
Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a medium bowl, cover the cashew nuts with water and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Allow the cashews to soak for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain the water from the cashews using a colander. Wash the cashew under tap water. Keep... - 46.1983
Cashew Potato Curry
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 5 cm. (2") pieces. Soak cashewnuts in hot water.
2. Grate coconut. Extract coconut milk from three-fourths of the coconut (twice).
3. Boil cashewnuts and potatoes in the second extraction of coconut milk.
4. Grind to a fine paste... - 46.1718
Add one cup warm water to grated coconut and extract milk.
Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into big pieces.
Remove stems from beans and cut into one inch long pieces.
Cook the vegetables in salted boiling water.
Add 1/2 cup water to tomatoes and cook for 15... - 45.6474
Peel garlic and cut each clove into 3 to 4 pieces.
Boil them in plenty of salted boiling water.
Strain and keep aside.
Heat ghee, add cumin, green masala paste, chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
Cook the masala for some time.
Add curds... - 45.5291
1) Thaw fish and remove skin and bones.
2) Cut the fish fillets into slices.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and cook apples, garlic, and onion.
4) Blend flour with seasonings and stir in tomatoes.
5) Cover and let it simmer for 20 minutes,... - 44.708
Citron Lime Curry
1. Boil some water. Add salt and immerse citron. Leave it for 5 min-nutes.
2. Remove and wipe well. Cut into 1 cm. pieces.
3. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds.
4. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, green chillies and ginger. Saute.
5. Add red chilli powder. Fry... - 44.4938
Wash cocum well in running water to remove all grit.
Soak in warm water for half an hour, then puree on a curry stone or in an electric blender.
Place puree in an enamel or china bowl if it is to be kept for some time.
Mix all ingredients, except seasoning in... - 44.3857
1) Combine all the ingredients except oil, cheese and chutney.
2) Blend them well and keep in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. ... - 44.2994
Curry Wheat Thins
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Cur in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough our onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 20 times.
Cover and freeze... - 44.204
1. Grind together green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a saucepan add tamarind and cover with 1 cup water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and squeeze out the juice.
4. In tamarind water add jaggery and stir to dissolve.
5. In... - 44.0731
Smoked Sausage Curry
Prepare rice according to package directions.
In skillet brown the apples and onion in margarine; remove and set aside.
In the same skillet dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water; bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch, curry powder, and 1/4 cup cold... - 44.0022
Game Hens With Papaya And Curry Pilaf
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside cavities with salt and pepper.
Place hens slightly apart, breast sides up, in a roasting pan.
Combine butter and curry; brush over hens, using it... - 43.62
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
First wash Brinjal and cut 4 sides .
Stuff the Grinded masala inside the brinjal keep aside.
In a pressure cooker add Oil when it is hot add Mustard seeds,curry leaves and fry for a sec.
Then add the stuffed brinjal,water little,salt,lemon juice and taste... - 43.1531
Lemony Cabbage Slaw With Curry
This Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry often features in my lunch menu. The bell pepper and curry powder seasonings gives this slaw the special flavors that make it taste truly out of this world. Enjoy this Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry with pasta or with any... - 43.0632
Combine grated coconut and 1 cup warm water; liquidise.
Strain the milk.
In the residue add another cup warm water and liquidise again.
Pass through sieve.
Wash and peel parvel.
Slit each parvel into four, leaving intact at the bottom.
Combine cottage cheese,... - 43.0494
Best Curry Recipes By Category