- » Best Cocktail
Best Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best cocktail recipes.
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 134.117
Color Palette Cocktail
The colors of your palette are only limited by your imagination. For this frozen potion I used raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, apricot liqueur and creme de cassis but mix it up any way you like. The idea originated when talking to my friend and artist, Beth... - 132.761
After A While Crocodile Cocktail
This is not the same as the Afterwhile Crocodile. The After A While Crocodile is a swampy-looking affair with half a squeezed lime in it that’s supposed to look like a lurking croc. You’ll get a better idea of what we’re talking about if you watch the... - 130.882
Here is a delightful gin martini with a delicate touch of luscious peach, fragrant rosemary and a bubbly burst of Citrus iX MiXer. Watch the video to make this light and refreshing drink that may help you ward off that hangover feeling. Give it a try, it is a... - 126.569
1. In a lowball glass add the Campari and vermouth with ice.
2. Top with soda and garnish with an orange slice
3. Serve chilled. - 124.848
Fox And Hounds Cocktail
Don’t know the origin of this drink but it’s really quite refreshing. Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) might be the perfect time to enjoy it as this is the traditional day for sending the hounds after the fox. (Don’t worry, in the UK fox-hunting has... - 124.413
Silk Stockings Cocktail
As far back as the mid-1500s women were wearing silk stockings and men were probably leering over a glimpse of their ankles. Sadly, now-a-days the “y” has gone from sexy and there’s nothing left to the imagination. So do yourself a favor, mix up a... - 122.868
1. In a skull glass, pour in the kentucky bourbon, creme de cacao and bailey's.
2. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve as a cocktail drink. - 122.086
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 121.984
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.168
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the Veev acai berry liquor, lemonade and pomegranate blackcurrant juice and stir well.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve chilled. - 120.644
Long John Silver Cocktail
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum, vanilla vodka and raspberry liqueur.
3. Top with cranberry juice and pineapple juice and stir well.
4. Garnish with an umbrella, maraschino cherry and straw and serve chilled. - 119.489
Plummy Licorix Cocktail
Plum wine and licorice in a cocktail with a generous pour of light and bubbly citrus iX MiXer. The folk at iX say their mix will help prevent hangovers. This cocktail is so yummy, you might just be tempted to see if that’s true. - 119.239
The Southern Bbq Cocktail
No BBQ is complete without the use of Bacon, right? Of course not, so how can a BBQ cocktail be any different? - 110.962
A popular variation of a Margarita that incorporates a Corona beer. A great drink to mix up for 4th of July or a cookout to serve your guests. - 105.447
The Bosom Caresser Cocktail
1) Take a shaker and fill with ice.
2) Add 2 ounces of cognac and 1 ounce of Curacao.
3) Add a splash of grenadine and an egg yolk.
4) Shake them well and strain into a glass.
5) Add a splash of soda to the drink and serve. - 104.395
Sparkling Apple Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great cocktail for the Holidays. The apples infuse with the wine to make this delicious. - 102.635
Romulan Ale Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add white rum, blue curacao, sprite, tobasco sauce, ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 100.776
Azure Colored High Tide Cocktail
There are countless cocktail recipe, but this one truly stands out. Wonder how? Well, this drink lets you appreciate the complexity of blue Curacao, while at the same time not overlooking the orange and pineapple tints. Great texture, neat color, and... - 99.8997
1. In a glass, add the midori, lime juice, vodka, light rum and ice cubes and stir using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 99.0524
Tension Head Cocktail
Here’s your guide to mix the perfect cocktail that will wash down all your anxieties. This cool little cocktail oozes with American lemonade with strong hints of black current. Build with hpnotiq, Vesica Potato Vodka, limejuice, simple syrup and some creme... - 96.2891
Donkey Kong Cocktail
1. In a high-ball glass, add banana liqueur, coconut rum and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Top the drink with coca cola.
4. Serve chilled. - 95.6404
Harley Oil Shooter
If you need a drink that is different, packed with a punch and flavorful – reach out for Harley oil. A concoction of root beer schnapps cocktail with jagermeister - this is smooth and easy to make. Follow the video recipe to make this shooter drink. - 95.2662
Black Cat Cocktail
1. In a glass, add kahlua, vanilla vodka, sambuca and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a low ball glass topped with ice.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 94.9566
Shirley Mason Cocktail
1. Add ice cubes to a Collins glass and add the dash of grenadine.
2. Add the black cherry rum and lime soda and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 94.2449
Fabulous Flirtini Cocktail
Looking for a cocktail recipe that will put everyone in party mood right from the first sip? Then try this sweet cocktail recipe by HollyPinafore and get ready to garner compliments! - 93.3529
Potent '61 Imperial Cocktail
If you need a drink that is more of a crazy concoction of bizarre flavors, this is it. It’s so potent, so strong that for many, this drink could be a huge turn off or like a strong blow-away! But it' isn't as bad either. The fruity notes of pineapple,... - 92.8954
Exotic Bluegrass Cobbler Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the orange slices and maraschino cherries and muddle together well.
2. Add ice cubes, maraschino liqueur, bourbon, pineapple juice and sweet sour mix.
3. Stir well.
4. Serve chilled. - 92.4506
Orange Monkey Gland
Anyone would normally advise a man to steer clear of brightly colored drink. But don't be fooled by the bright orange hue of this heady cocktail. It comes spiked with quite a heavy dosage of gin, grenadine, absinthe and of course, loads of orange juice.... - 92.1774
Delicious Divine Cocktail
Feel like taking your boozy temptation a notch up? Try this flavorful, colorful, delicious, fruit flavored cocktail that tastes absolutely divine. Bet, you won't miss the flavors of pomegranates, blood oranges, passion fruit and ever dark berry juice in the... - 91.9667
Classic Satan's Whiskers Cocktail
This 1950's classics truly deserves a place among the classic Halloween drinks. A groggy mix of sweet and dry vermouths, orange juice, Grand Mariner and orange bitter, this drink comes packed with a twinge of "inferno". Wonder how? Well, then you have to... - 91.7816
Potent Pale Nut Cocktail Shooter
If you like to keep things simple and sweet when it comes to your cocktails, then the union of dark rum and sweet amaretto will surely give you a high. This milk infused shooter is truly unique and loads of fun. Plus this tried-and-true shooter is a cinch to... - 91.6572
Stunning Smurf Piss Cocktail
Forget the name! This drink in no way tastes like piss. Rather it's quite a yummy concoction of light rum with a bit of creme de cassis, sweet/sour mix and blue curacao. Top it off with some sprite and serve. Bet this drink won't taste half as bad as the... - 91.4593
Dragon Slayer Cocktail With A Mix Of Orange And Grenadine
Need a drink that is packed with punch to give you the right kick? The Dragon Slayer is an amazing potion blending fine flavors of orange juice, lemon juice and whiskey. Just follow the recipe, stir in the flavors and get the right drink for the perfect... - 91.1912
Badass Magnificent Bastard Cocktail
The magnificent bastard cocktail may be a fairly new addition to the long-list of cocktails, but don't be a fool to undermine it's impact. This tasty, slightly smoky drink mixes Laphroaig with single malt scotch. Quite a radical combo indeed. Stream the video... - 91.0619
Best Cocktail Recipes By Category