Chinese Fried Rice
- » Best Chinese Fried Rice
Best Chinese Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best chinese fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best chinese fried rice recipes.
Chinese Fried Rice
In 12-inch skillet, brown meat in hot oil.
Add mushrooms, rice, onion, and soy sauce.
Continue to fry over low heat about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add well-beaten eggs and continue to stir for another 15 minutes or until dry enough to be fluffy.
Add... - 28.3363
Chinese Fried Rice
thinking of a better way of cooking a left over rice? try this tasty chinese fried rice! - 40.527
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice calls for Chinese sausages. So if you have prepared Chinese sausages, then this is one of the best recipes you can think about. Start away immediately! - 28.02
Pork Fried Rice
Chinese cooking has an unlimited number of variations in the ingredients, and the flavorings, and the way it can be cooked. Bits of roast pork, a variety a vegetables and a flavored Basamati rice make this recipe one of the best examples of true Chinese... - 40.1849
You May Also Like!
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds is a unique dessert that you will love munching on! I made this for my family last week and they loved it! Try the Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds for yourself! - 37.3209
Heat half the oil in a fry pan, pour in beaten eggs, stir well, till eggs have set.
Remove from oil, keep aside.
In the same oil (add little more oil if needed) fry mushrooms, crab, chicken, lean meat and shrimps for 5 minutes, drain and keep aside.
Add all... - 43.5908
Chinese Stir Fry Shrimp And Rice
Are you a seafood lover? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chinese Stir Fry Shrimp and Rice and replicate it in your kitchen now. That’s not all the chef also has some great tips to share for making perfect boiled... - 91.2926
Best Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Thaw and then rinse shrimps in cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dissolve tapioca starch in water.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok.
Add the garlic and the black beans.
Stir a few... - 41.0358
Trim the pork and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Melt the lard in a saucepan and fry the pork for 8 to 10 minutes until browned.
Add the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill the sausages for 8 to 10 minutes, turning... - 36.2782
Ten Precious Rice
All of us love pork, ham and chicken mixed with rice and this Ten Precious Rice is a recipe for all. What I have given below is a complete recipe on how to make Ten Precious Rice. I am sure you would love it! - 37.8711
Beef Chow Mem
Cut meat across the grain into thin slices.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry and the satay sauce in medium bowl.
Add meat and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Cook noodles according to package directions... - 41.0761
Stir-fried Turkey With Mangetouts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mangetouts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain, refresh under... - 32.4544
1. Wash and shred vegetables.
2. Cut up the capsicum finely.
3. Beat up eggs slightly. Add vegetables, chopped prawns, salt, capsicum and mix. Pour into hot oil and fry. lightly like pancakes. Garnish rice with strips of omelette. - 32.6583
Stir-fried Pork With Tomatoes And Courgettes
1. Put the pork in a bowl with 5ml/1 tsp of the soy sauce, the sugar, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour paste. Set aside to marinate. Cut the tomatoes and courgettes into wedges. Slice the spring onion.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok and stir-fry the... - 31.5593