- » Best Chicken Salad
Best Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best chicken salad recipes.
Chicken And Apple Salad
1. Preheat a grill to high.
2. Sprinkle olive oil, and lemon pepper seasoning over chicken. Rub to coat well.
3. Place chicken in grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 4 minutes on the other side.
4. Pop chicken on the top... - 111.108
Simple Roasted Chicken Salad
Roasted chicken salad makes for a delicious one-plate dish, especially on hot summer noons. Packed with dollops of mayo, crunchy pecans, and pleasantly flavored additives, roasted chicken salad makes for a refreshing change from the regular green fare. Sarah... - 107.342
Chicken-mayo Salad With Paprika
If you are a salad person, then here is a wonderful video. Here is Kat preparing a chicken salad which combines apples, raisins and paprika!! Yup and colorful salad it is! Watch it! - 94.3648
Chicken And Bacon Salad
Looking for a healthy yet tasty side dish? Try this easy to make Chicken and Bacon salad that is sure to tickle your tastebuds.Watch the chef prepare this dish now. - 88.3977
Cantaloupe Chicken Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl combine peas, chicken, and green onion.
2) For dressing, in a small bowl combine watercress, mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, lemon peel, Dijon-style mustard, and pepper.
3) Stir into chicken... - 49.4229
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.3944
Bronzed Chicken Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle each side of each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Place the seasoned chicken... - 48.4795
Tatra Ham And Chicken Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl combine light cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients except the lettuce.
4. Pour the dressing over... - 48.2934
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.8231
Broadmoor Chicken Salad
1) In a tight-lidded jar, pour cider vinegar, water, and oil. Add in brown sugar, green onion, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Close the lid of the jar shut and shake well to mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place the jar of salad... - 47.5337
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Sparkling Chicken Salad
1.Combine chicken, celery, grapes, almonds and parsley.
2.Add sea salt.
3.Add gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
4.Add gelatin mixture in boiling water and mix until thick.
5.Add gelatin mixture to chicken.
6.Add the mixture in mold.
7.Serve... - 47.3449
Chicken Salad In Brioche
1. Remove the giblets and the neck from the chicken and then rinse the chicken well. Use cold water to clean the chicken.
2. Place the chicken breast side down in a large 8-quart kettle
3. Then simmer it with carrots, cut-up celery, onions,... - 46.7674
Czarist Chicken Salad
1) Chop 1 quarter of the onion very fine and set aside.
2) In a deep, 2-quart saucepan, place chicken, celery and cold water.
3) Add remaining 3 quarters of onion.
4) Put 1 teaspoon of the salt to saucepan.
5) Over high heat, bring to a... - 46.7311
Chicken Salad Amandine
1. In a salad bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, salt, tarragon and garlic wine vinegar, whisking with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over the salad... - 46.5389
Londonderry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse romaine lettuce.
2) Separate the leaves and pat dry. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix yogurt and mayonnaise and blend till smooth.
4) Gently add capers and dill weed.
5) Keep aside.
6) In a small bowl put string beans and sprinkle... - 46.5215
Poppy Chicken Salad
1.Take a medium bowl and beat sour cream, lemon juice, mayonnaise and poppy seed with a wire whisk.
2. Then, add in the remaining ingredients excepting spinahc and lettuce and toss well to coat.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with... - 46.4273
Chicken Salad With Fruit
Save the outer leaves of the lettuce and romaine to line the serving bowl, and break the rest up into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the celery, chicken, Vi cup of the pineapple, and stir well with the French dressing and mayonnaise blended.
At... - 46.4252
Tomato Stuffed With Chicken Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and mix all the ingredients together except the tomatoes and salt.
2) Add sufficient mayonnaise to moisten the mixture.
3) Chill the salad for half an hour.
4) Peel the tomatoes after washing and remove the blossom end.
5) Cut... - 46.363
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 46.2831
Chicken Salad In Cornucopias
1) In a bowl, place chicken and add lemon juice. Toss well and add chopped celery and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the chicken base, mayonnaise, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until smooth. Set aside and allow to chill for... - 46.0743
Hacked Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil.
3) Apply sesame oil to the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Fan out the little fillet under each breast half and place the chicken on the... - 45.8186
Perfect Chicken Salad
1. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook the chicken till tender. Add the onion to the water along with the cloves, celery, and the parsley.
2. When the white meat is cooked, shred the meat from the bone. The dark meat takes a longer time... - 45.7572
Gringo Chicken Salad
1) In a small bowl, add together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, basil, salt, and pepper to combine all together.
2) In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, kidney beans, onion, olives, and red pepper.
3) Add the liquid... - 45.6034
Bistro Chicken Salad
1. To bread the chicken, dip each piece into dressing, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl
2. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken portions.
4. Arrange breaded... - 45.4568
Jacques Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine green beans and Italian salad dressing.
Chill several hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut 3 thin slices of meat from chicken breasts and reserve for garnish.
Cube remaining chicken.
Gently fold the 1/2 cup mayonnaise into whipped... - 45.364
Planters Chicken Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the chicken, celery and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to coat.
5. Cover the dish and place in... - 44.6917
Pressed Chicken Salad
Boil hen in salted water until tender.
You may add for seasoning a few pieces of celery, onion and 1 bay leaf to the water.
Debone and chop the chicken.
Dissolve 2 envelopes of gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
Add 1 cup hot broth to the gelatin.
Then... - 44.6547
King Ranch Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, chilies, olives and sour cream together.
3) Then add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, mix well.
4) In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan,... - 44.5573
Zesty Chicken Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with garlic and discard the garlic clove
2. In the same bowl, place the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and anchovy fillets.
3. Add the chicken, celery, scallion, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix well till... - 44.2031
Chicken Salad With Plum Sauce
1) Make a mixture of plum sauce, water, vinegar, corn starch and mustard.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add the chicken and stir fry until done.
4) Now, add... - 44.1227
Pure Pantry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse the black beans, then drain well and pat them dry.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the beans and corn together.
3) Discard the chicken skin and fat, cut into 1/2-inch dice and add into the bowl.
4) Drain, dry and slice the olives lengthwise or... - 43.8333
Peach And Chicken Salad
1) Clean the chicken by removing the chicken flesh from the bones. Dispose the skin and cut all the meat neatly into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, combine together the cooked brown rice, chicken pieces, golden raisins, orange peel and... - 43.7856
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.5352
Chicken Salad Mimosa
1. In a large frying pan, combine chicken breasts with quarter teaspoon of salt, celery tops and water, allow to boil, cover and simmer for half an hour till chicken is tender
2. Remove from the broth and cool until just easy to hand;e, pull the skin... - 43.3676
Citrus Chicken Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon orange peel from 1 orange; set peel aside.
Then peel oranges, removing white membrane, and slice oranges crosswise into thin wheels.
Cover and refrigerate.
Mix together chicken, celery, green onion, and green pepper.
Combine sour cream,... - 42.9854
Chicken Salad In Cantaloupe
Combine first 4 ingredients; toss well.
Combine balsamic vinegar and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour vinegar mixture over chicken mixture; toss lightly.
Cover and chill.
Cut each cantaloupe in half; remove and discard seeds.
If necessary, cut a thin slice... - 42.9697
Goddess Chicken Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni with remaining ingredients except bacon and tomatoes.
Cook bacon until done but not crisp.
Roll up each slice with a fork to form a curl.
Cut stem end out of... - 42.8305
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chicken Salad With Capers
1) Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into small pieces.
2) In a medium-size bowl, mix the chicken , onion and celery together.
3) In a small bowl, blend the mayonnaise or salad dressing and lemon juice together.
4)... - 42.4762
Curried Fruity Chicken Salad
1) In large bowl mix together cooked pasta, pineapple, chicken, cantaloupe, grapes, and celery.
2) In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry, and season taste.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture into fruit mixture until well... - 42.1074
Shell Chicken Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Blend mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl until smooth.
Combine cooled macaroni, celery, chicken, green pepper, olives, pickle relish and onion in large bowl.
Pour dressing over macaroni mixture;... - 41.6358
Rainbow Chicken Salad
Bring water to a simmer in deep saucepan over medium heat; add chicken, salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until tender.
While chicken is cooking, prepare Orange-Mustard Mayonnaise.
Remove chicken from pan; cool.
Remove and discard skin and... - 41.549
Golden Chicken Salad
Cook asparagus; drain.
Marinate in Italian dressing 2 hours in refrigerator, turning once or twice.
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, turmeric, and chives; set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients; add mayonnaise mixture; toss lightly.
Arrange drained... - 41.4319
Chicken Salad Croissant
Place chicken breast halves in 16-ounce casserole or on plate with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until thickest parts are done, 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and refrigerate until cool enough to handle, about 10... - 41.2018
Chicken Salad Mirepoix
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken, peas, carrots, vinegar, salt, paprika, pepper and celery.
2) Fold the chicken mixture lightly to blend together.
3) Arrange the greens equally on 2 serving plates.
4) Pile the chicken mixture over the greens... - 40.9142
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 40.9075
Capered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, eggs, potatoes, pickle, scallions, bell pepper, and olives.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and combine.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 40.6779
Chicken Salad And Egg Club
1) In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, onions, dressing and chill in a refrigerator.
2) Arrange the lettuce on 2 slices toast.
3) Spread with the chicken mixture.
4) Top each with slice toast, additional lettuce, tomato and egg slices.
5) Top... - 40.3213
Barbecued Chicken Salad
In a mixing bowl blend the garlic, salt, pepper, wine, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Cut the peppers into quarters and remove the membranes and seeds.
Slice the onion and zucchini into large slices.
Place the vegetables in a shallow pan and... - 40.2752
Toasted Chicken Salad Buns
1) Mix the chicken, celery, pickle, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
2) Toss it lightly.
3) Toast each burger bun half.
4) Spread the chicken salad onto the bun.
5) Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. cheese.
6) Broil until cheese melts.
7) Serve hot. - 40.1937
Mae West Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, water chestnuts and grapes.
Mix mayonnaise with curry powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Mix chicken with dressing.
Add honeydew and cantaloupe balls.
Toss all together. - 39.9006
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Chicken Salad Ham Rolls
1. Mix all the ingredients, except ham and lettuce.
2. Arrange ham slices in a platter and spread the mixture over them.
3. Roll each slice and hold it by insering the toothpick.
4. On a platter, place lettuce leaves as a base and transfer... - 39.1585
Yogurt Chicken Salads
In small saucepan soften unflavored gelatin in the unsweetened pineapple juice; add salt.
Heat and stir till the gelatin is dissolved.
Combine lemon yogurt and salad dressing or mayonnaise; stir in the gelatin.
Chill the yogurt mixture till partially... - 39.0769
Festive Chicken Salad Log
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, ginger, pepper and pepper sauce.
Stir in chicken, eggs and 1/4 cup onions.
Shape into log, 8x2 inches.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Cut green pepper rings to make strips.
Place strips... - 38.8284
Chicken Salad With Basil
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool, then cut into thin slices.
2. Arrange lettuce, mint and basil leaves attractively on a serving platter, then... - 38.7353
Chicken Salad Marlene
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Lightly toss to combine.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the salad very cold on individual salad plates. - 38.6406
Chicken Salad With Jicama And Grapefruit
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, removing all the skin and white pith. Holding the grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments, and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the grapefruit... - 38.368
Cynthia's Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken, pecans, green onions, and celery in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Stir into the chicken mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 38.2631
Tonnato Chicken Salad
1. Place the water, rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, puree the tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, and... - 38.0358
Peach Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside.
In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 37.7835
Dijon Asparagus Chicken Salad
1. Take a large bowl and combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper by mixing well.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
3. Serve after refrigerating the salad for about 2 hours in the bowl with cover. - 37.6352
Chicken Salad Burgers
Combine French dressing, chicken, green pepper and celery.
Add salt and lemon juice and stir.
Cut buns in half.
Spread a paper towel on a baking dish and place the bottoms of 4 buns on it.
Put one eighth of the mixture on each bun and cover with top of... - 37.4511
Cucumber And Chicken Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the chicken, celery and cucumbers together.
2) Pour French dressing over the mixture and allow it to chill.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the chilled mixture and mix thoroughly.
4) Place the salad on lettuce... - 37.3335
Aloha Chicken Salad
1) Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except for the lettuce leaves.
2) Toss it properly until it gets mixed properly.
3) Chill the salad.
4) Serve chilled on lettuce leaves. - 36.5501
Banana Chicken Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix the pineapple and bananas.
2) Add the olives, chicken, celery, mayonnaise and salt and mix with a light hand.
3) Serve it in cups made of lettuce leaves. - 36.4557
Chopped Vegetable Chicken Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream and vinegar in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper. (Add as much as 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or the salad will taste flat and the distinctive flavors won't emerge.)
2. Add the carrots, celery, radishes,... - 36.0509
Waikiki Chicken Salad
Are you a chicken lover? Variety is the spice of life. Add a few interesting chicken recipes to your repretoireThis waikiki chicken salad is a delicious recipe that would fit any and every occasion.Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you - 35.9914
Summertime Chicken Salad
Mix together mayonnaise and whipped topping.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients, except lettuce cups.
Pour mayonnaise and whipped topping over chicken mixture; toss lightly but thoroughly.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 35.599
Crusty Chicken Salad Rolls
1. To make salad, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine.
2. Cut rolls in half and spread bases with mayonnaise.... - 35.5163
Turkey Or Chicken Salad
Chop up turkey or chicken meat, add chopped celery, and season to taste with salt.
Mix with dressing made from the other ingredients as follows: Beat up the eggs well, add the butter or olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings; put on in a kettle and cook, stirring... - 35.3672
Best Hot Chicken Salad
Best Hot Chicken Salad is one of the recipes I known for. This Best Hot Chicken Salad is quite a hit among my peers, give this a try and I am sure that yours will love this! Check out the recipe of Best Hot Chicken Salad. - 35.3351
Warm Chutney Chicken Salad
Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Stir in chutney, water and mustard.
Cook and stir just until hot.
Toss together salad greens and... - 35.0481
Bread And Chicken Salad
1. Cut the bread into 1-inch chunks and place them in a mixing bowl. Add cold water to cover, and let the bread soften while you work on the next steps.
2. Discard the skin and fat from the chicken, and cut the meat into 1/2-inch dice. Split the cucumbers in... - 34.9068
Peachy Chicken Salad
Prepare rice pilaf according to package directions; cool in mixing bowl.
Stir in mayonnaise, green pepper, green onion, and tarragon.
Add chicken; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and chill.
Shortly before serving, add peaches and toss. - 34.9003
Peachy Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, stir the mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and tarragon until smooth.
Add chicken and toss to coat.
Stir in the grapes, peas, peaches and pecans. - 34.9003
Tokay Chicken Salad
Stir together the chicken, halved grapes, mayonnaise, almonds, lemon juice, minced onion, salt and pepper.
Serve in lettuce cups and garnish with small bunches Tokay grapes. - 34.7156
Finger Licking Chicken Salad
1. Toss chicken, celery, oranges and grapes in covered plastic container.
2. For dipping sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce and pumpkin pie spice in small covered plastic container.
3. Pack chicken mixture and dipping sauce in insulated bag with ice... - 34.6698
Sonoma Chicken Salad
Grill or bake chicken then place in refrigerator to cool.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar and honey in small bowl and whip together well.
Add figs and walnut pieces and combine.
Toss dressing with greens, place in serving bowls... - 34.5404
Chicken Salad In Melon
Cut cantaloupes in half; remove seeds. With melon bailer, scoop out pulp from two of the halves. In bowl, gently mix together chicken, celery, chives and melon balls.
Stir together yogurt, raspberries, vinegar and salt; add half to chicken mixture and toss to... - 34.4873
Ladies' Luncheon Chicken Salad
1. Half-fill a deep 12-inch skillet with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken, lower the heat, and simmer for 8 minutes or just until the chicken is cooked through; drain.
2. When cool enough to handle, cut into bite-size pieces and... - 33.5964
Chicken Salad With Kumquats
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil.
Return to a boil.
Cover pan tightly and remove from heat.
Let stand until chicken is white in thickest part (cut to test), 20 to 24 minutes.
Remove chicken from pan and cool.
Reserve... - 33.1141
Plain Chicken Salad
Blend the chicken, celery, lettuce, and mayonnaise well in a bowl.
Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter or bowl, garnish with capers, and put wedges of hard-cooked eggs and tomatoes around the edge. - 32.2093
Chicken Salad With Capers
1. Remove skin and bones from the chicken breasts; cut meat into generous pieces (you should have about 3 cups).
2. Combine chicken, celery and onion in a medium-size bowl. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing with lemon juice; add to chicken mixture with... - 31.7673
Exotic Symphonic Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, onion, celery, almonds, grapes, water chestnuts and apples.
Mix mayonnaise, wine, salt and pepper; toss with chicken mixture.
Refrigerate until served.
Cut avocados in half, seed and sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving. - 31.3464
Citrus Chicken Salad
1) Combine the chicken, grapefruit, and celery.
2) Add the salt, pepper, lime juice and peel to the mayonnaise. Beat until light and airy. Fold the mayonnaise mixture into the chicken.
3) Arrange a salad bowl with the endive. Place the chicken salad in the... - 30.812
Bbq Chicken Salad
Shred the chilled rotated chicken and toss with celery, red pepper, and onion.
Stir together the mayonnaise and BBQ sauce and toss with the chicken salad.
Chill until ready to serve, up to 4 hours.
Mound on lettuce leaves to serve. - 30.4872
New Mexico Chicken Salad
1. Arrange rocket, flowers and radicchio attractively on serving plates. Top with grapefruit and chicken.
2. To make dressing, place pine nuts, bay leaves, chilies, sugar, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Just prior to serving, drizzle dressing... - 30.0898
Chicken Salad Special
Lightly toss together all ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve atop crisp lettuce. - 29.7785
Vegetable And Chicken Salad
1. In a pot, combine water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, vinegar, garlic and ginger. Bring to a boil.
2. Stir in chicken and simmer, covered, for 14 minutes, or until just cooked through. Chill while preparing the salad.
3. Place the Normandy Blend in a larg - 28.1177
Chipotie Ranch Chicken Salad
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and sprinkle with a mixture of chipotle seasoning and salt. Close the bag and shake lightly to evenly coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to allow the seasoning to permeate chicken piece - 26.0188
David S Chicken Salad
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
Chill at least 30 minutes. - 25.3168
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Chicken salads can get a little bland in flavor and color. Try this new twist that is full of fresh vegetables, the sweet taste of grilled pineapple and the light flavor of Greek Yogurt. - 0
Best Chicken Salad Recipes By Category