- » Best Celery
Best Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Best Celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Best Celery recipes.
Celery Meat Loaf
Cut celery heart to 8 inches long.
Wash and drain.
Keep bottom of celery heart intact.
Pull stalks apart gently and sprinkle with salt.
Combine the cheese and pimento and spread between celery stalks.
Wrap tightly in foil and chill.
Combine remaining... - 42.13
Chicken Salad With Celery
Chicken Salad With Celery is easy to make recipe. Chicken Salad With Celery gets its taste from chicken mixed with celery root and mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Salad With Celery is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 32.3459
Stir Fry Apples And Celery
1. Heat butter and oil in a large-size skillet. Add lemon juice and celery; stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Add apples; continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. - 26.2608
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 43.5503
Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts
This Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts goes very well with rice and noodle dishes ! Try this savory celery cabbage dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 41.3749
Steamed Celery Cabbage
1 Shred cabbage finely; wash; drain.
2 Place in a large skillet. (No need to add water, there is enough clinging to the cabbage.) Sprinkle with salt and celery seeds; cover.
3 Steam 5 minutes, or just until crisply tender. Drain well before serving. - 22.915
Ragout Of Beef With Celery And Walnuts
Method Cut beef in 2 inch cubes.
Heat fat in a thick, flameproof casserole, add beef and fry until brown, turning once.
Take out meat, add onions and fry slowly until they start to brown.
Take from heat and pour off excess fat, leav- ing 1 tablespoon.
Stir in... - 25.3055
Celery And Cabbage
1. Put the butter, water, celery, and cabbage in a saucepan. Heat to boiling, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring at least three times.
2. Add the vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook until the cabbage is barely tender, about 5 minutes.... - 24.837
Roast Rib Of Beef With Potatoes And Celery
Roast Rib of Beef with Potatoes and Celery is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Roast Rib of Beef with Potatoes and Celery in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 44.1959
Stir Fried Beef With Celery And Walnuts
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Thinly slice the steak across the grain, removing fat and sinew.
3) Peel the orange skin and pith. Neatly divide the orange segments by cutting between the... - 47.0993
Bearnaise Sauce With Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook shallots and tarragon in it until shallots are tender.
2) Stir in wine and vinegar and cook for few more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in soup and egg yolks.
3) Place back on the flame and cook over... - 31.8835
Taste this deeply filling and satisfying Celery Cucumber Mixture. This is best served chill as toppings for bread! - 21.2206
Tomato Spinach And Celery Juice
Do you want best of all Tomato Spinach And Celery Juice recipe? Vegetable is the main ingredient of this recipe. The Tomato Spinach And Celery Juice is a glorious invention of the American cuisine. Have faith in me and try this Tomato Spinach And Celery Juice. - 33.7707
Celery Apricot Casserole
This dreamy Celery Apricot Casserole is the best I have ever tasted! It is highly recommended, you must try this Celery Apricot Casserole recipe. - 44.9337
Raw Celery Carrot And Beet Juice
Cool and refreshing. This is a nice video that shows you how to prepare celery carrot and beetroot juice. It is loaded with flavor and essential nutrients. It's all natural and raw-some! - 99.4233
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.3191
Pear, Celery, And Pecan Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add the diced celery.
2. Stem and peel the pears, quarter them lengthwise, and cut out the cores. Dice each quarter into 1-inch pieces. Add the pears to the bowl and toss. Mound... - 31.2922
Brussels Sprouts In Celery Sauce
Brussels sprouts in celery sauce is a creamy preparation of brussels sprouts with celery. Cooked with milk and seasoned to taste, this green and flavorful little dish is good as a side for any meal and tastes best with rice. - 37.9385
Oriental Celery Crunch
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add celery and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, onion and salt.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Blend in cheese and chicken.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart... - 41.7582
Almond And Celery Sandwiches
This dreamy Almond Sandwiches is the best I have ever tasted! A delicious Snack, the Almond Sandwiches completes your meal. Dish up this Almond Sandwiches for a meal today and see it simply vanish. - 35.5089
Penthouse Celery Sauce
Stir tomatoes and paste together thoroughly, using a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches desired stage of thickness.
It's best to allow 1 to 1 1/2... - 28.594
Mushroom Celery Parmesan Salad
Wash or wipe the mushrooms, if necessary.
Cut off the stems and discard them.
Thinly slice the mushroom caps.
Cut the celery into thin diagonal slices.
Use a vegetable peeler or small knife to shave the Parmesan into thin slivers.
Combine the mushrooms,... - 40.2073
Mornay Sauce (french Cheese Sauce)
This Mornay Sauce is actually French Cheese Sauce with a subtle flavor of onion, celery, carrot and mustard. Mornay Sauce is best served with baked or boiled vegetable dishes. - 43.2064
Vegetable Oyster Stew
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add carrots and celery. SautÃ© until the vegetables turn tender and soft but not brown.
2) Stir in milk and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cook the oysters in their own liquor for about 5 minutes or until... - 37.1803