- » Best Candy
Best Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best candy recipes.
Date Candy Slices
As a kid, I relished these Date Candy Slices. Now, my kids love them too!! A great option for a snack, this is a healthy recipe too. Filled with the delicious combination of dates and nuts, this is a must-try recipe. - 45.323
1) In a bowl, beat the egg.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put the chocolate, stand over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt.
3) Add the vanilla essence (extract) and the walnuts.
4) In the bowl with egg, beat in the icing... - 37.8744
In top of double boiler over hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
Stir in nuts and noodles until well coated.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Chill until firm. - 20.3657
Candy Conversation Hearts - Valentine's Day
1. In a large mixing bowl, add gelatin, boiling water, vanilla, salt, and corn syrup. Whisk until gelatin dissolves.
2. Drop icing sugar, a cup at a time and whisk after each addition on low speed.
3. On chopping board, transfer the mixture and knead... - 0
You May Also Like!
Southern Baked Candied Yams: How To Make The Best Candied Yams
If you are looking for some nice Southern lovin', then this is your dish. The Southern Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes is a classic side dish. It is almost a staple, when it comes to Soul Food! Yummy, I can gaurantee that this dish will make you indulge more... - 138.924
Best Candy Apple
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Best Candy Apple recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this candy. Our children... - 40.9226
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 43.6806
Best Chocolate Fudge
Heat sugar, milk, chocolate, salt, and corn syrup, uncovered, in a large, heavy saucepan with a candy thermometer over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking, uncovered, without stirring but occasionally moving a wooden... - 41.0001
Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apple
This Best Candy Apple recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Best Candy... - 42.4698
Cream Candied Nuts
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour the sugar, sour cream and butter and bring the mixture to a boil
2. Cook this mixture to a soft ball stage. Use a candy thermometer to measure the temperature of the candy. It should be at 238° F. When this... - 35.3815
Chocolate Candies And Flavored Vodka
1. For the Chocolate Candies: Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Add the mixed nuts and apricots and mix well.
3. Pour into tin or silicon molds and refrigerate for an hour.
4. For the flavored vodka- In a bottle, add the candy and vodka.
5. Put... - 0
Candied Pineapple Rings
1. Combine 2 cups of the sugar, the com syrup and water in large, heavy skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking, without stirring, to 232°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little syrup dropped from... - 28.7016
Pork Chops With Candied Yams
1. Arrange pork chops in an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 9 minutes, rotating the dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes thickly and arrange on top of the pork... - 27.2427
Candied Lemon Peel
1. Cut the lemons lengthwise and squeeze out as much juice from them as possible. Set the juice aside to chill till desired
2. In a large3-quart saucepan, pour in the 2 quarts of water and then tip in the peel. Bring this mixture to the... - 38.1626
Candied Lemon Peel
Cut peel into halves or quarters.
Add salt to 1 quart water; add peel.
Let stand overnight.
Drain; wash thoroughly.
Place peel in saucepan; add water to cover.
Simmer, changing water several times, until no bitter taste remains and peel is tender.
Drain; cut... - 33.7898
Best Candy Recipes By Category