- » Best Cabbage
Best Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best cabbage recipes.
Some of us can swear by a well prepared Korean Kimchi that we get at the restaurants. Now, we can make it from the comfort of our kitchens. You'll need fresh Chinese cabbage to get the best results. Watch and learn how to make this excellent salad from this... - 150.19
Cabbage Thoran For Sandya
Cabbage Thoran is a classic dish delicately spiced with the traditional Kerala flavors of coconut, garlic, chili and cumin seeds. There are many different ways of preparing a thoran. Some use onions while others use shallots. Watch this video to learn how to... - 113.353
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Cabbage Cucumber Crunch
1) Finely shred the cabbage and place aside.
2) Peel off the apple skin and shred finely.
3) In a bowl, combine the cabbage and apple. Add onion flakes and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Toss lightly.
4) Use a shallow salad... - 50.0118
Cabbage And Kasha
1. Toast the buckwheat for about 5 to 7 minutes, on medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, sautÃ© the mushrooms and half of the garlic in 1-tablespoon oil for about 10 minutes, or until the... - 47.1256
Cabbage Stuffed Shells
1. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the oil until sort, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the cabbage; cover and cook over low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
3. Cool it for about 15 minutes.
4.... - 46.5305
1. Wash and shred cabbage fine, like grated coconut.
2. Grate coconut fine.
3. Crush well green chillies, onion and garlic.
4. Add coconut and turmeric and mix while grinding till well blended.
5. Cook cabbage with salt and water if desired to cook it dry but... - 46.4902
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.5203
1) In a bowl, arrange in layers cabbage, salt and 2/3 water.
2) Leave the cabbage to rest for 2 hours.
3) Using a perforated ladle, scoop out the cabbage and squeeze out the liquid.
4) In a bowl, place the cabbage, celery, pepper and... - 44.9631
1) In a bowl, sprinkle salt on the chopped cabbage and mix well. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the cabbage to get out all its juices.
3) Transfer the cabbage into a colander and pour boiling water over it.
4) Keep the colander... - 42.0866
Hot And Sweet Cabbage
Hot And Sweet Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Hot And Sweet Cabbage is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.7424
Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts
This Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts goes very well with rice and noodle dishes ! Try this savory celery cabbage dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 41.3749
Simple Curried Cabbage
1) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add mustard seeds and turmeric and wait for popping up.
3) Next put the onion to sauté for some time, until the onions turn translucent.
4) Add cabbage to the onions and season with salt. Combine all the... - 40.8673
Cabbage Thoran (Sautéed Cabbage) is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice during lunch or dinner. Its a very healthy and easy-to-make dish. - 40.6373
Corn And Cabbage
Place bacon on a microwave-safe rack or on 2 sheets of white paper towelling.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble and set aside.
Place the margarine in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the water, corn,... - 40.5818
Heat butter in skillet.
Put half of cabbage in blender container; cover with cold water.
Blend till coarsely chopped; drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
Repeat process with remaining cabbage.
Add cabbage, garlic, and the 1/4 cup water to skillet; cover and steam... - 40.158
1. Core the center of cabbage and cut in 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut each wedge in 1-inch lengths.
2. Follow cooking directions to cook cabbage; drain and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter, stir in curry powder, sugar, and... - 39.9463
Combine cabbage, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper in a large heavy saucepan.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water and add to vegetables in saucepan; toss with fork to blend thoroughly.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat 5 minutes; stir once during... - 37.095
In a large skillet, heat oil to a medium-hot temperature and stir-fry onions with spices for a minute or two.
Add carrots, then celery and cabbage, tossing and stirring a few more minutes to cook the vegetables evenly with the spices.
Add tomato juice, basil,... - 36.2003
Savory Scalloped Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, pimiento, and Cheddar cheese.
Add cabbage, carrots, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.8604
Corn And Cabbage Combo
Remove the husks and silks from ears of corn; rinse.
Cut off tips of kernels, holding knife at angle.
Scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
In covered saucepan cook corn in small amount of boiling salted water till done, 5 to 8 minutes. (Or, prepare frozen... - 35.7662
Unstuffed Cabbage For Two
1. In large saucepan, combine the ground beef and cabbage.
2. Saute the mixture over medium-high heat until meat is well browned and cabbage is limp.
3. Stir in the instant tomato and onion soups adding water if you like.
4. Bring to a boil, then... - 35.0436
Pepper Cabbage Relish
About 3 hours before serving: In medium saucepan, combine vinegar with 3/4 cup water, salt, sugar and mustard seed.
Bring this marinade to boil, then simmer 5 minutes; cool.
In large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper, pimientos, onion; pour on marinade;... - 34.0188
Cut cabbage head in quarters, remove core and slice as thin as possible with a sharp knife.
Saute onions and spices in oil, starting with a small amount and adding more oil as you need it.
Add cabbage and toss lightly in skillet until tender.
Salt to taste. - 33.6757
Cook cabbage in 1/2-inch of water 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
Melt margarine in a double boiler over medium heat.
Add flour, curry and black pepper, stirring constantly.
Add milk slowly and continue to stir until smooth.
Heat... - 33.5201
Cabbage And Sprouts
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the cabbage and sprouts in the hot oil until tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary and serve immediately. - 32.6326
In a large saucepan heat chicken bouillon granules in the water till dissolved.
Add cabbage, carrot, green onion, dillseed, and pepper.
Toss to mix, Cook, covered, over medium heat about 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once during cooking.
Stir together... - 32.348
Cabbage Au Grate
Cut up cabbage and cook in salted water until tender.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour, and milk.
Fill a greased baking dish with alternate layers of cabbage and white sauce.
Cover top with cheese; bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. - 32.1507
Pork And Cabbage Saute
In 12-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add pork strips, cabbage, and bamboo shoots and saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, pepper, and ginger and bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly,... - 31.799
Cabbage In A Hurry
Cabbage In A Hurry makes a delicious side course when you don't have enough time to cook at leisure ! Try the Cabbage In a Hurry and let me know what you feel about it! - 30.9388
Classic Curried Cabbage
This curried cabbage recipe is a flavorful vegetable curry. Prepared with added yellow onions, this simple curry goes great with rice, pulaos and indian flatbreads too. - 29.7712
Caraway Cabbage Toss
1. Trim outer leaves from cabbage; quarter head and cut out core. Shred the cabbage fine. (You will have about 9 cups.) Place in large bowl.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, sugar, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix.... - 29.4723
Cook cabbage as in Time Table, Drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in double boiler; stir in next 5 ingredients; stir until smooth.
Add milk gradually, while stirring, and cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Heap cooked cabbage... - 29.2933
Company Cabbage has a yummy taste. The vegetable and beef bouillon gives the Company Cabbage a stupefying taste. Company Cabbage is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 28.1898
Cabbage And Pepper Relish
1. Mix the salt and sugar, add to the vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Stir in the mustard seeds, then the cabbage and green peppers. Toss lightly to mix, then sprinkle celery seeds over the top. - 27.2875
Panned Curried Cabbage
Saute the garlic in the fat in a skillet for 2 min.
Stir in the curry powder, cabbage, and salt.
Cook, covered, until tender—about 10 min.— stirring occasionally.
If desired, 1 c canned tomatoes and 1/4 teasp salt may be added to the cabbage about 2 min.,... - 25.36
Celery And Cabbage
1. Put the butter, water, celery, and cabbage in a saucepan. Heat to boiling, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring at least three times.
2. Add the vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook until the cabbage is barely tender, about 5 minutes.... - 24.837
Steamed Celery Cabbage
1 Shred cabbage finely; wash; drain.
2 Place in a large skillet. (No need to add water, there is enough clinging to the cabbage.) Sprinkle with salt and celery seeds; cover.
3 Steam 5 minutes, or just until crisply tender. Drain well before serving. - 22.915
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process cabbage Melt butter in skillet; add salt, curry powder, and cabbage.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 20.6934
Best Cabbage Recipes By Category