- » Best Biscuit
Best Biscuit Recipes
Best biscuit is a snack that is considered to be the best in taste and flavor. It can be served at any time of the day thereby making it popular in different parts of the world. The main ingredients used are flour, ... More »
Light Viennese Finger Munchies
Want something different and yummy to nibble during the snack or movie time? Here's an awesome video recipe of Viennese finger munchies which you can make with a few simple ingredients. Easy to make snacks indeed! - 105.008
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 104.653
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 47.1959
Apricot Biscuit Ring
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray or an 8 inch ring mould and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and nuts. Mix well.
4. Add milk and knead into dough.
5. On a... - 45.4348
Sift the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and instant coffee into a bowl and set aside.
Put the butter or margarine and cooking fat into a large bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
Add the sugars and beat until well blended.
Beat in the... - 44.1477
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Grease 1 or 2 baking sheets or pans and set aside.
In a bowl stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, lemon zest and parsley.
Add the shortening and, using a pastry blender, fingertips or 2 knives, mix together until... - 43.1847
These gaspe biscuits recipe is perpared by using raisins along with nutmeg and vanilla for flavor. Baked with a batter of flour with buttermilk and sugar, the gaspe biscuits are quite simple and delicious too. - 42.8732
Add salt, sugar, baking powder, soda and sift again.
Rub in butter.
Pour milk and make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a board and roll 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into biscuits about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place biscuits on greased baking sheet.
Brush tops... - 42.3652
Candied Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortoni is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Biscuit Tortoni recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.32
Choc Chip Biscuits
In a mixing bowl cream the butter, then gradually add the two sugars until very light and frothy.
Add the beaten egg, beating all the time then finally add the vanilla essence.
Sift the flour, salt and soda into the mixture and fold in with a metal... - 42.1567
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift the flour with the cornflour, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 41.8848
Aam Ka Biscuit Pudding
Heat milk with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add cornflour mixed with the cold milk.
Cook till well blended and smooth.
Add vanilla essence.
Add gelatine melted in 6 tbsp, hot water and cooled.
In a deep bowl arrange 6 biscuits at the base and the rest along the... - 41.7408
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 41.7006
These classic Marie biscuits are the all time favorites with evening tea or coffee. Quick and simple to make, these sweet biscuits are a must try! - 41.3871
Caramel Biscuit Ring
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, mix brown sugar, butter, water and cinnamon.
2. Cook on High for 1 minute.
3. When butter is melted, add nuts and mix well.
4. Divide the can of biscuits into ten equal parts.
5. Divide each part into quarters.
6.... - 41.2686
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening to this and rub until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Stir in milk until well blended.
5) Knead the dough lightly about 3 to 4 times after... - 41.1733
Beat together the butter until light and fluffy then stir in the sugar, almond and vanilla essence.
Beat again until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks until they are thoroughly combined.
Sift the flour and salt into the mixture then fold in the sifted... - 40.9633
1. Set the refrigerator on coldest setting.
2. Take a bowl and add creams, pinch of salt and sugar and whip it until the mixture turns firm but not very stiff.
3. Take a 9-inch loaf pan or plastic box and spread the mixture over it and cover it with... - 40.9412
Sieve flour and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Add carrots and mix.
Sprinkle some water on the diced carrot and cook with 1 tbsp sugar at low heat till sugar dissolves and carrots are dry.
Mix butter, egg and ground sugar... - 40.8606
Rub the butter into the sifted flour using your fingertips.
Add the sugar, semolina and the salt.
Form into a pliable dough adding a little milk if the mixture is too dry.
Roll into 1/4" thickness and cut into circles using a cutter.
Arrange on a lightly... - 40.8538
Aamka Biscuit Pudding
Heat the milk with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add cornflour mixed with the cold milk.
Cook till well blended and smooth.
Add vanilla essence and gelatine and heat through.
In a deep bowl, arrange 6 biscuits at the base and the rest along the sides.
Mix mango pieces... - 40.8221
Combine liqueur and gelatin in heat-resistant cup and mix until gelatin is softened.
Place cup in simmering water and heat until gelatin is completely liquefied, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in large bowl of electric mixer until light and lemon... - 40.7234
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, sugar, soda and the baking powder
2) Using a butter knife, cut in the lard and add in the milk
3) Mix the mixture to bring together
4) On a floured surface turn out the mixture and mix well
5) Using a rolling pin,... - 40.6435
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Cut in the butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Reserve 1 tablespoon unbeaten egg white.
Mix remaining egg and buttermilk.
Add to flour mixture and mix just enough to moisten dry... - 40.5444
Meatballs With Biscuit Topper
Meatballs With Biscuit Topper is a unique and sumptous dish. This dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Meatballs With Biscuit Topper recipe. - 40.4824
Pigs Knuckles Sauerkraut And Biscuit Dumplings
Put pigs' knuckles, sauerkraut, and water in kettle; cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add caraway seeds and salt to taste.
To prepare dumplings: Sift flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in milk.
Drop... - 40.4365
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C 15 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and margarine and melt on a low flame.
4. When sugar has melted and... - 40.2888
Place flour, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and salt in bowl; stir and set aside.
Cream brown sugar and butter in another bowl using spatula.
Stir in egg and vanilla; mix with electric beater.
Add rolled oats and coconut; incorporate well with... - 40.2111
Crispy Biscuits For Drinks
Lightly grease several large baking-sheets.
If you have a food processor, place the flour and butter in the bowl and process until crumbs are formed.
Add the sugar and almonds and mix for a few seconds, then add the egg yolk and spirit and process for just... - 40.2082
Beat egg yolks with sugar until fluffy.
Stir in sherry and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff and in peaks.
Fold egg mixture into whites.
Fold in whipped cream.
Stir in 1/2 cup almond macaroons and the cherries.
Put mixture in paper dessert dishes holding 4... - 40.1719
If you are looking for a very different take on cookies, then this Biscuit Tortoni is sure to satisfy you! Yes, a fine amalgum of nuts, cherries and heavy cream flavored with vanilla, this Biscuit Tortoni is gonna be everyone's favorite! Give it a try and... - 39.7774
Put the syrup, butter and sugar into a small saucepan and put over a low heat to melt and dissolve the sugar.
Put the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Pour the butter mixture into the dry ingredients in the bowl and stir well with a wooden... - 39.7431
Biscuit Tortoni is a simple Italian dessert. It is a combination of mousse and ice cream. It is light and consists of eggs, macaroons, heavy cream and almonds. It is simple and easy to make and awesome to taste. You will enjoy the dessert. - 39.518
1. In bowl combine crumbled macaroons, confectioners' sugar and light cream and let it stand for 1 hour.
2. Stir in vanilla and almond extract, whip cream until soft peaks form and fold in macaroon mixture.
3. Into individual paper bake cups placed in... - 39.5117
Using an electric blender beat together the butter and sugar until soft and light.
Beat in the egg gradually then fold in the sifted plain flour and baking powder.
Grate the rind of the limes and add to the mixture with the remaining ingredients.
Roll the... - 39.4064
In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
Stir in raisins.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together margarine and sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk and beat in.
Add flour and raisins to buttermilk batter.
Make a dough... - 38.977
Sieve flour, semolina and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and sugar till creamy.
Add sour curd to butter and semolina mixture.
Mix well and knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Roll out the dough 1/2 cm... - 38.8955
1) Preheat oven hot to 450Â°c.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening and work until it resembles like coarse crumbs.
4) Create a well at the center and add milk... - 38.7956
Caramel Biscuit Ring
The caramel biscuit ring is a dessert like ring prepared with cookies baked in a ring formation on a bed of caramel syrup and topped with a little syrup itself. A ready to serve dessert in 30 minutes, the caramel biscuit ring is unique and appealing. - 38.7393
Stir N Roll Biscuits
Heat oven to 450°.
Measure dry ingredients into bowl.
Pour oil and milk into measuring cup (do not stir together); pour all at once into flour mixture.
Stir until mixture cleans side of bowl and forms a ball.
To knead dough: turn onto waxed paper, lift paper... - 38.6551
Sift together flour, soda, pepper and salt.
Rub in margarine.
Add cheese, mustard and half of the peanuts.
Add enough cold water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into a rectangle 1/6 inch thick.
Brush surface with milk;... - 38.4852
Beat egg yolks with sugar until smooth and thick.
Stir in crushed macaroons, half the slivered almonds, the cherries and Grand Marnier.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold carefully into macaroon mixture.
In a third bowl, whip the cream until... - 38.3201
1) Set the oven at 450 degrees.
2) In warm water, mix the yeast.
3) Stir it into buttermilk, blend well and set the mixture aside.
4) Mix sugar and flour.
5) Cut in the shorting until the mixture becomes coarse.
6) Pour buttermilk... - 38.2149
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Sift dry ingredients and cut in shortening.
Add yeast and buttermilk to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Knead quickly 20 to 30 times.
Cover and let rise in a warm place free from drafts for 2 hours.
Punch down, roll 1/2 inch thick,... - 38.1972
1. Sieve the flour, salt and cornflour together.
2. Rub in the margarine with fingertips.
3. Add the sugar and mix well.
4. Add just enough milk to make a dough.
5. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
6. Cut with a round biscuit cutter.
7. In... - 38.1255
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Using knife cut in shortening in the flour mixture, until the mixture is coarse.
4) Slowly stream in the milk and knead gently for half a... - 38.0803
Preheat oven to 425°.
Chop together the mung bean sprouts, parsley and chives.
Put flour into large bowl.
Add baking powder and salt.
With fingertips, blend in butter until it is well mixed with flour.
Stir in chopped herbs and sprouts.
Add buttermilk all at... - 38.0371
Biscuit Tante Marie
Separate the yolks and whites of 6 eggs.
Beat the yolks and slowly beat in the sugar until the whole is a creamy yellow.
Add the flour a bit at a time and beat the mixture until it is smooth.
Beat the whites of 6 eggs until stiff and standing in a peak.
Fold... - 37.8953
Blueberry Biscuit Schnitt
Rinse and drain the blueberries.
Mix the biscuit mix and milk in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth.
Roll out to an 8 x 16-inch rectangle and place the blueberries in a mound down center of length of the... - 37.4153
1. Beat butter and sugar in bowl until light and creamy. Add egg and vanilla essence, beat. Sift flour into mixture. Mix.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 3-4 minutes or until dough is smooth.
3. Divide dough into two portions. Roll... - 37.2195
1 In a bowl, sift flour.
2 Measure and sift again along with baking powder and salt.
3 Using two knives or a pastry blender, cut shortening into flour until the mixture is consistency of coarse corn meal.
4 Pour in milk and stir... - 37.1386
Hors D'oeuvre Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Grease large baking sheet.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
Cut in butter and lard until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Make well in center.
Pour in 2/3 cup half and half, then gradually incorporate flour mixture... - 36.9678
Apricot Biscuit Ring
Combine sugar, apricots, water and butter in cake dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH or until butter melts.
Stir in nuts.
Cut each biscuit into quarters.
Stir biscuits and apricot mixture together in cake pan until biscuit pieces are coated.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4... - 36.8953
In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until it's light and fluffy.
Then beat in the egg, vanilla essence and the nutmeg.
Sift in the rest of the ingredients apart from the icing sugar.
Fold with a metal spoon and mix well together.
Fit a large... - 36.6535
Pumpkin Praline Brunch Biscuits
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, the 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, soda, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir... - 36.5599
Mix yeast and sugar.
Dissolve in buttermilk.
Add salt and soda.
Add remaining ingredients.
Roll thin and cut out like biscuits.
Put in greased iron skillet.
Let rise about 1 hour.
Bake at 425 until done.
Serves 6 to 8. - 36.5391
In a mixing bowl beat the 55 g - 2 oz butter and the oil with half of the sugar.
Into this mixture, beat the eggs until light and creamy, then whisk in the milk.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder and fold all together with a metal... - 36.5335
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Cut the Crisco into the flour mixture till it resembles large coarse meal grains. Add... - 36.4458
These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack. Tuck in your favorite nuts and they become jus unbeatable! - 36.3645
Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
In shallow 1-quart casserole or 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine brown sugar, butter and water.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in nuts.
Separate can of biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Cut each into quarters and add... - 36.2277
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar, and salt.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center of dry mixture; add the milk all at once.
Stir with a fork just till dough clings... - 35.8645
These delicious Marie biscuits are flavored with vanilla. Neat, flat and crispy, these biscuits brighten up the tea-time joys! - 35.5671
Tea Biscuits Supreme
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. Using a pastry cutter, cut in the shortening to coarse crumbs.
3. In a cup, mix the egg and milk.
4. Add milk mixture all at once to the dry ingredients, and combine.
5. Place on a floured... - 35.4474
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix sugar, butter and half of the jam together in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour to sugar mixture and knead to a hard dough with warm milk.
Keep covered in fridge for 1/2 hour.
Knead again and roll out the dough into... - 35.4365
Choc Layer Biscuits
1. Place butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Sift together flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix to make a soft dough.
2. Divide dough into two... - 35.2515
Rum Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
Combine 1/2 cup of the whipping cream, the macaroons, sugar, and salt.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Stir rum into chilled mixture.
Combine remaining cream and vanilla; beat just till soft peaks form.
Fold in chilled macaroon mixture.
Spoon into paper-bake-cup-lined... - 34.9608
1.In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together
2.Now cut in shortening using pastry blender
3.Also add milk, to make the a soft dough
4.Now pat out 1/2 inch thick and cut into 1 inch squares, in shapes of strips or diamonds
5.Drop the... - 34.8799
Dandelion Flower Biscuits
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Stir in petals and milk.
Stir vigorously 3 minutes.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Form into ball, then roll 1/4 thick.
Cut with biscuit cutter.
Bake... - 34.7704
Caramel Biscuit Ring
Pour caramel topping in bottom of a 9-inch round glass or microwave plastic cake pan.
Sprinkle nuts over topping.
Place butter in a custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Dip biscuits in melted butter to coat all sides.
Arrange biscuits in a ring... - 34.7616
Last Minute Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, desired herbs, and salt.
With a pastry blender, or using two knives in a crisscross fashion, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Make a well in... - 34.7378
In large bowl, dissolve dry yeast in warm water.
Add oil, then add other ingredients as listed.
Dough will be soft.
Knead on floured board or surface.
Cut into biscuits.
Bake at 350° for about 15 minutes.
This dough will keep in the refrigerator... - 34.6887
1. Place butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, plain flour, self-raising flour, coconut and rolled oats and mix well to combine.
2. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on greased baking trays and... - 34.5029
Sift dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening and add buttermilk.
Turn onto floured board and knead a few times.
Roll or pat thin.
Cut with cutter and place on pan.
Brush each top with melted butter.
Bake at 425 degrees until brown. - 34.4852
Sift and mix flour, oatmeal, sugar and spices, and rub in the fat.
Add soda, syrup and egg.
Mix well to a fairly stiff consistency.
Form into balls and place a little apart on greased baking-sheets; put 1/2 a blanched almond on top of each.
Bake in a moderate... - 34.0959
Biscuits Never Fail
Sift dry ingredients together.
Using pastry blender, cut in 1/2 c.shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add 2/3 c.milk, all at once.
Stir until dough follows fork around bowl.
Dough should be soft and easy to handle. (For drop biscuits, increase... - 33.9096
Honey Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
In a small saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve honey, then cook over high heat, uncovered, for about 5 minutes until consistency of syrup.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks with electric beater at... - 33.8996
Biscuit Breakfast Ring
Biscuit Breakfast Ring is an easy to prepare recipe. The delicious Biscuit Breakfast Ring wont let you to miss out to prepare this. - 33.8661
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder and salt. Gently rub in shortening. Slowly add liquid. Transfer to a floured board and using hands pat or roll out into 1 inch thick. Using a biscuit cutter, shape out the... - 33.836
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Sieve in flour, baking powder and salt. Using 2 knives or a pastry blender, cut in shortening to form a coarse meal-like mixture. Add milk to the center and using a fork, mix until dough leaves the bowl... - 33.8293
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add dissolved yeast and buttermilk to dry ingredients; mix well.
Roll out desired amount on lightly floured surface to a little over 1/4 inch... - 33.7618
Baby Butterball Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter to cut in with the flour and pour in sour cream.
3) Combine sour cream until well combined.
4) Use an ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place... - 33.6453
Sugary Raisin Biscuits
About 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Brush biscuit tops generously with some of melted butter.
Combine raisins, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits.
Fold biscuits in half, pinching dough to seal edges securely.
Place on cookie... - 33.5555
Chocky Road Biscuits
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs.
2. Sift together flour and cocoa powder. Add flour mixture, milk, chocolate, peanuts and chocolate chips to egg mixture and mix well to combine.
3. Drop tablespoons... - 33.3713
Up And Down Biscuits
Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 33.1523
Triticale Banana Biscuits
In a mixing bowl stir together the unbleached flour, the triticale flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In another bowl combine the milk, banana, and vanilla; add all at once to... - 33.0643
Khasta Biscuit Pudding
Crush cookies and put them in a layer in a bowl.
Cover with half the fruit and half the custard.
Repeat the two layers.
Tbp with whipped cream with sugar and vanilla.
Decorate with sliced cherries and chill.
To make custard, mix 1 1/2 tbsp of... - 32.9767
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then add milk all at once.
Using a fork,... - 32.7923
Simple Biscuits Supreme
Stir thoroughly the first 5 ingredients.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center; add milk all at once.
Stir just till dough clings together.
Knead gently on lightly floured surface (10 to 12 strokes).
Roll or pat to 1/2... - 32.4985
Combine the flour and milk.
Add the mayonnaise and stir well.
Butter small muffin tins.
Spoon the dough into tins about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. - 32.4309
Christmas Stocking Biscuits
1. Place butter, icing sugar, egg, plain flour and self-raising flour in a food processor and process until a soft dough forms. Knead dough briefly, wrap in plastic food wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out dough on nonstick baking paper to 5 mm / 1/4... - 32.3404
Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
Mix in shortening only until mixture is crumbly.
Add most of milk; stir to mix.
Add more milk as needed to make dough that is soft but not too sticky to knead.
Knead dough gently on lightly floured surface 10 to 12 times.
Form... - 32.337
Sherry Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
Soak the ground macaroons in the light cream for 30 minutes.
Add sugar and sherry; freeze until mushy.
Fold in whipped cream and pack into eight 1/4 cup paper or foil cups.
Sprinkle with the almonds and freeze until firm.
Makes 8 servings. - 32.2169
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
Separate the egg and beat in the yolk then mix all the dry ingredients together.
Take a small piece of the dough and roll into a ball.
Continue doing this and then dip these balls into the beaten egg... - 32.1285
Sift together flour, soda and sugar.
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm buttermilk.
Cut shortening into flour mixture, stir buttermilk into dry ingredients quickly.
Turn dough out onto floured cloth or board and knead just until smooth.
Roll into 1/4 inch thickness... - 32.0942
Bite Size Biscuits
1) Combine the biscuit mix, milk and dill weed, then beat together for 30 seconds.
2) On an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, drop very small spoonful of the mixture.
3) Press a cheese cube into each biscuit and cover with the... - 31.9765
Heat oven to 450°.
Cut shortening into flour, baking powder and salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in just enough milk so dough leaves side of bowl and rounds up into a ball.
Turn dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
With... - 31.9735
Tavern Biscuit Cutouts
1. In medium bowl mix together flour, sugar, mace, and nutmeg. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like coarse corn meal; add brandy, knead lightly together. Refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. On floured... - 31.6784
Up And Down Biscuits
1. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside. In a medium bowl mix flour, the 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the... - 31.6258
In a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the Italian macaroons, rum and vanilla extract.
In a medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites and whipped cream into macaroon mixture.
Spoon... - 31.5152
1) Set the oven to preheat at 450°.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, add flour to cut in shortening.
3) Prepare a well in the center to pour milk.
4) With a fork, mix the flour to form sticky dough.
5) On a lightly floured surface knead the... - 31.267
Best Biscuit Recipes By Category