- » Best Bean
Best Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best bean recipes.
Barbecue Beans With Beef And Bacon
Are you getting bored of the same old canned beans? These slow simmered bacon and beef beans are excellent on a cold winter day, for camping or a backyard party. Watch this impressive video that shows they're real easy to make in a fun way. The video is... - 117.59
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 95.5592
Potent Gummy Bear Shooter
When in a great company and you feel the need to heat up things, this drink will help you bare your heart without slurring. This shooter packs in cranberry and raspberry and brings to your lips a bit of burn. If you don't mind real “gummy bear” flavor,... - 91.8534
Slightly Sweet Fuzzy Beam
After a hard day's work, when you finally feel you have earned a drink, this slightly sweet and citrusy drink could be the ultimate treat. Easy to build and great to serve, this is one great way to relish your bourbon. Mind you, if you need a skull-knocking... - 87.7912
Part 1- Falafel
Chef Kamal is going to share with you a recipe which is famous in the whole of Middle Eastern. Isn't that exciting? Check out the video of the yummy Falafel also known as Crispy Bean and Herb Patties. A great snack that can be prepared in no time. - 80.4883
Steamed Flat Beans With Potatoes
Beans are healthy especially the fresh ones and here is a recipe with flat beans. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook flat beans with other vegetables and simple seasonings in a speed cooker. Good to serve with breads! - 80.2113
Green Bean Fries
Expecting guests at home and want to treat them with something healthy? Here's a recipe that suits you just fine. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Green Bean Fries which is a perfect combination of health and taste. - 78.7042
Green Beans And Cabbage Paprikash
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion and stir-fry for about 2 minutes , until lightly browned.
3. Add the beans and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute more.
4. Add the reduced broth, the paprika, and... - 48.0718
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.658
Celebration Day Beans
1. Grease a 2-qt. casserole having a tight-fitting cover.
2. Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan.
3. Meanwhile, wash thoroughly, sort and discard imperfect beans.
4. Add beans gradually to water so boiling does not stop. Simmer 2 min. and remove... - 47.5591
Gingered Green Beans And Cauliflower
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and red pepper.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add... - 47.1212
Green Bean Hollandaise
Wash beans and cut off ends.
Cut diagonally into two-inch pieces.
Place in large skillet with 2 cups boiling water and 2 teaspoons salt.
Cover, boil gently for 15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, make hoUandaise sauce.
In top of double boiler, with wire... - 46.736
Tuna Pate With Beans
1) Wash beans and remove the imperfect ones.
2) In a pan add water and cover beans with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain out.
4) In a 6-quart kettle put beans, undiluted beef broth, crushed garlic and 3... - 46.4812
Broad Bean Puree
This Broad Bean Puree is a delicious Side Dish. It also completes your meal. - 46.0001
Green Beans With Ginger
Wash the green beans and trim the ends.
Slice into fine rounds, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
When all the beans are chopped, set aside in a bowl.
Put the ginger in the blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend at high speed until it is a smooth paste.
Heat the... - 45.6757
Coffee Bean Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and shortening. Beat with an... - 45.6482
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.5597
Quick Beans And Beef
1. In a large frying pan, add oil and fry meat until cooked.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato and seasonings; simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in beans and corn; cook until the ingredients are heated... - 45.1724
Flank Steak With Green Beans
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl and marinate 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove ends from beans; break beans in half.
Place in 2- to 3-quart pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and immediately hold under cold... - 45.0516
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.8524
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.7698
Cook beans in boiling, salted water until tender.
Save 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add bean stock and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add milk and chopped egg whites.
Remove from heat and... - 44.4637
Green Beans Risi
1) Wash and drain the green beans.
2) Wash, drain and boil the rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the margarine.
3) As the margarine melts, add the green beans and saute till done.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper and add the cooked rice mixing it... - 44.3876
Poor Man's Caviar With Beans
Put the eggplant in a baking dish and prick 3 times with the tines of a fork.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F) for 30 to 45 minutes or until soft.
Slit open the skin.
Remove most of the seeds with a teaspoon.
Mash the pulp with a fork.
Heat 4... - 44.1005
1) Rinse the beans in water and trim them.
2) Allow the beans to be steamed for 15-20 minutes and keep warm in a serving dish.
3) In a sauce pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté flour in it for 2 minutes.
4) Beat in broth and cream... - 44.0597
1. Rinse all the beans under running water and drain accordingly.
2. Mix the beans with other ingredients.
3. Chill the mix for sometime in freezer.
4. Serve the dish chilled. - 43.8817
Fry bacon, but do not crisp.
Add to the bacon, onions and pepper and fry - do not let the onions brown.
Use all of the bacon grease in pot, lower heat and add beans.
Do not let the beans boil at any time.
Add rest of ingredients, and stir gently so as not to... - 43.6565
Green Beans Paprika
1) Take a 3-quart saucepan or soup kettle and allow 2 quarts of water and a teaspoon of salt to come to a bubbling boil in it over high heat.
2) Lower in the beans by handful.
3) Allow the water to come to a boil again and the lower the heat to... - 43.6225
Dove Creek Anasazi Beans
1) Into a Dutch Oven filled with 2-inches of water, add in the rinsed beans.
2) Cover the Dutch oven and let the beans rest in it for about 8 hours.
3) Drain the kidney beans.
4) In the same Dutch oven, heat 6 cups of water. Add in... - 43.4936
Husked Green Bean Chutney
Wash dal, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering, add dal and red chillies.
Fry stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes till dal turns golden brown.
Remove from... - 43.423
Bonfire Bangers And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5
2. Use a large flameproof casserole to heat two tablespoons of oil.
3. Add the onions, celery and bacon to the same dish and cook gently till it is softened.
4. Add tomato puree to the dish... - 43.1946
San Luis Barbequed Beans
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the beef in a large non-stick skillet.
3) During the final 4 minutes of cooking, add the onion and celery.
4) Keep stirring frequently.
5) Drain off all the fat.
6) To the meat... - 42.8514
Sizzling Beans With Peanuts
1) Steam-cook the beans for 4 minutes until just soft.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the ginger, soy sauce, oil and garlic.
3) Meanwhile, heat a large cast-iron frying pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
4) To the hot pan, add half of the... - 42.4691
Haricot Bean Puree
A lip-smacking side dish, this Haricot Bean Puree completes your spread. - 42.3089
Rotelle With Beans And Pecans
In a blender or food processor, process the ricotta, milk, pecans, garlic, pepper and basil until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Set the sauce aside.
Cook the rotelle in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a large... - 42.2892
Basil Green Beans
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in milk and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 42.2803
1. Rinse and drain the beans.
2. In a large saucepan place with plenty of water and bring to the boil.
3. Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. In a bowl drain and place.
5. Add all the remaining ingredients, toss well and serve. - 42.2582
Harvest Time Green Beans
In large saucepan, combine green beans, carrots, green onions, water, sugar, thyme and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
In small bowl, stir cornstarch into... - 42.2001
Dilly Green Beans
1. Take the hard cooked eggs and slice them in half.
2. Take the yolk out and keep aside.
3. Cut egg whites and mesh egg yolks in it.
4. Discard the strings from beans and chop beans in pieces of 2 inch.
5. Wash the chopped beans.
6. In... - 42.0394
Best Bean Recipes By Category