- » Best Avocado
Best Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best avocado recipes.
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 106.296
Avocado Fruit Squares
Halve and seed avocado.
Peel; dice into bowl.
Sprinkle with 7 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Blend cheese, remaining lemon juice, the sugar, mayonnaise, and salt.
Add fruits; fold in whipped cream.
Freeze firm in refrigerator tray, 6 hours or overnight. - 28.9365
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 122.975
Prepare your favorite crumb crust for a 9" pie. Bake if necessary. Chill until needed.
1 TBS. UNFLAVORED GELATIN In
1/8 CUP WATER Heat to dissolve completely.
Mix in a blender until smooth
8 OZ. VERY FRESH TOFU
1/2 CUP... - 30.1374
1. Combine crushed biscuits and nuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until butter is melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter).
2. Peel avocados, remove... - 31.236
1) In a cup, soak the gelatin in hot water and stir until dissolved.
2) In a bowl, mix together gelatin mixture, lemon juice, sugar, salt, orange rind and juice and avocado.
3) Fold the gelatin mixture well together and stir in the... - 40.9842
Avocado Apple Mayonnaise
Sprinkle one of the sliced apples with 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) of die lemon juice and reserve. Mix the mayonnaise with the remaining lemon juice and the cream. Season well. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Peel off die skin, slice the flesh... - 23.0037
Cream sugar, shortening, avocado.
Beat in eggs.
Mix together dry ingredients.
Add dry mix and sour milk alternately.
Add dates, stir well.
Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven at 300 degrees. - 39.473
Beat egg yolks until thick; add avocado and vanilla.
Continue beating; add milk and other ingredients in given order.
Continue beating until smooth.
Pour into graham cracker crust.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Let cool; prepare topping.
Pour on topping... - 40.0323
Avocado Half Shells With Tartare Steak
Mix the beef, onion, parsley and salt together.
Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, twisting gently to separate halves.
Whack a sharp knife directly into seeds and twist to lift out.
Brush the avocados with lemon juice then fill with the beef mixture.
Make... - 33.6394
Chop garlic in small amount of salt.
Chop basil next with avocado and mash well with juice of 1/4 lemon and same amount of water as lemon juice.
In bowl, add oil to avocado, using remaining 1 ounce water, then thin with vinegar and serve.
Serve on... - 28.4266
Home Made Guacamole
Mash avocado until slightly lumpy. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 19.9921
Trout And Avocado Mousse
Put the fish on a long dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Remove the bones and skin from the fish.
Put the flesh in a food processor and puree for several seconds.
Gradually add the avocado and... - 37.2777
Avocado And Bacon Omelette
Combine sour cream with cheese and parsley, mix well.
Fry bacon until crisp and golden brown, drain, cut into 2cm pieces.
Beat 2 eggs with fork until frothy.
Heat omelette pan, add 15g of the butter to pan, add the 2 beaten eggs.
Cook until eggs are just... - 33.8894
Turkey And Avocado Mousse
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
Put the pieces in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Filter the mixture through a strainer (sieve)... - 39.5436
Tacos With Beef And Avocado Stuffing
Tacos are another one dish complete meal and almost all of us love it. The tacos in this video have beef stuffing, which make then altogether yummier. Let us watch the video and see how chef prepares stuffing and serves the beef tacos. - 122.39
Slice the avocados in half lengthways and remove the stones.
Scoop out the avocado pulp and mash it in a mixing bowl.
Pour the lemon juice over the mashed avocado.
Drain and finely chop the chilies and garlic, if desired.
Add them, with the salt, to the... - 27.0597
In blender container combine avocados, onion, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cover and blend till smooth. - 18.3613
Gazpacho With Cucumber
1. In batches in a food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, bread, cucumber, green pepper, tomato juice, water, olive oil and vinegar. Process until pureed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2. Pour into container, cover and chili at least 1... - 30.932
Halve and pit the avocados and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
Mash the avocados coarse with a fork and stir in the onion, the garlic, the lime juice, the cumin, the chili, and the coriander.
The guacamole may be made 2 hours in advance, its surface covered - 23.5649
Cube the avocados and place them in a large bowl.
Crush them with a fork or a masher until they're almost smooth but still retain a little texture.
Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Allow the guacamole to sit for an hour to blend the flavors before... - 30.2036
Mash avocado well in a bowl. Stir in all remaining Ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Serve as a dip with taco-flavored corn chips or fresh vegetable sticks. - 23.1858
Finely chop the tomatoes, onions, and chilies.
Place in a small bowl along with the cilantro.
Peel the avocados and add the pulp to the bowl; reserve the pits.
Use the back of a fork or spoon to mash the avocado pulp.
Add the salt and lime juice and blend... - 31.4679
1. Peel the avocados and remove stones.
2. Cut flesh into small pieces.
3. Mash (in a processor if possible) with the onion, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and chili powder until almost smooth.
4. Turn into a bowl, and continue adding salt and... - 30.5417
Peel and seed the avocados, place into a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Use as required. - 29.9041
Combine all ingredients by hand or whirl for a few seconds in work bowl of food processor or blender. - 23.0133
In a bowl stir together the mashed avocados, onion, chili peppers, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Chill. - 30.5096
Mash avocados; add onion, peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper and ascorbic acid mixture.
Beat until creamy.
Gently fold in tomato.
Cover and refrigerate until served. - 29.9441
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
Combine mashed avocado, onion, garlic, seasonings in small bowl.
Spread top with mayonnaise, sealing to edges of bowl; chill.
At serving time, stir in mayonnaise, bacon; spoon into tomato cups. - 26.3069
Guacamole With Green Onion
1) In a blender chop all ingredients for 15 seconds and give a pause.
2) Now, push ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Sprinkle thin avocado slices and tomato wedges for garnish.
4) Serve guacamole with corn chips. - 35.5005
1. Mash the soft avocados with a fork.
2. Mix it with green chilies. Remove the tiny seeds of the chilies until the desired zesty flavor is attained.
3. Add salt and lime juice. The proportion and amount of these ingredients will largely depend on the... - 30.4358
Cumin Flavored Guacamole
1) In a bowl, place the avocados and mash with a fork.
2) Stir in the cumin, kelp, cayenne and garlic, blend well.
3) Gently fold in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
4) Use as required - 36.1491
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1) Halve avocado, skin and hollow. Put the content in a a medium-size bowl and mash.
2) Add remaining ingredients and blend the mixture.
3) Cover and chill.
4) Before serving, spoon into small bowls. Pass with crisp corn... - 33.8838
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 30.7337
Chilled Guacamole Soup
1)Puree avocados with buttermilk in a food processor or liquidizer and add lemon juice,chilli peppers or few drops of tabasco, fresh cilantro to it. SERVING ... - 28.248
Cut avocados in half; remove pits, and peel.
Mash with lemon juice until smooth in a large bowl; add salt, pepper, grated onion and hot peppers.
Top with peeled chopped tomatoes, if you wish. - 26.0665
Pit and peel avocado; place in a bowl and mash coarsely with a fork, blending in lime juice.
Mix in onion, green chiles, cilantro, and hot chile.
Season to taste with salt.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2... - 31.0574
Using metal blade, process chiles with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Peel avocados, remove pits, and cut into chunks.
Distribute over chiles and process with on-off bursts until mashed.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, pepper, and other seasonings to... - 29.6837
Mix all the ingredients together in a glass or plastic bowl.
Cover surface directly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4574
Best Avocado Recipes By Category