- » Best Asian
Best Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best asian recipes.
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 29.0233
You May Also Like!
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Asian Coin Purse Eggs
I had this Coin Purse Eggs cooked the Chinese way at a party. I immediately caught hold of this Coin Purse Eggs recipe. You can serve it with rice. - 22.3139
Asian Squab Soup
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) Sprinkle melon or squash with salt.
4) Rub the squabs with soy sauce.
5) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry melon or... - 46.5899
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 44.0467
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Asian Party Mix
Organising a party in the near future? Asian Party Mix is one of the best things you can think about. Asian Party Mix is an authentic combination of noodles with nuts and fruits. You gotto taste it! - 28.0272
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 41.7847
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 45.9054
Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad
Here is a healthy Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad. It is fresh and comes with a lot of vegetable protein and not to mention those nice Asian flavors from the dressing. This could be an ideal salad to pack when you leave for work. Watch and learn how to... - 128.415