- » Best Apricot
Best Apricot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of best apricot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for best apricot recipes.
Sizzling Common Man's Alo Apricot
If you are looking for a drink that is cool and sparkling, Common Man's ALO Apricot is the right choice for you. Don't waste time and try this tonight and see how your mood changes in minutes.. All you need is a cocktail glass and mix Apricot Brandy, Gin,... - 96.7524
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pecans, apricots, ginger, flour and orange rind. Set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter, honey, sugar, cream and rum. Keep stirring... - 47.1863
Apricot Pineapple Braid
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat the water, milk and butter to 120°-1 30°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Turn... - 47.0512
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, lightly butter two 14 X 17-inch baking sheets.
3) Sprinkle some flour over it to coat the surface evenly, and knock off the excess by turning it against the edge of a... - 46.8069
1) Finely chop or mince the bacon.
2) Grate the potato coarsley and drain off all the excess moisture.
3) Mix together quickly the bacon, onion, flour, potatoes, sage and egg and seasoning to taste.
4) Drop dessertspoonfuls (10 ml... - 45.9444
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 44.3247
Fresh Apricot Gateau
Fresh Apricot Gateau is in my favourite dessert list. The vanilla extracts and fresh apricots gives the Fresh Apricot Gateau a delectable taste. - 44.3158
Millet With Apricots
1) Slice apricots into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Combine 1/2 cup milk and water in top half of a double boiler and allow the mixture to come to a boil over direct heat.
3) Slowly mix in millet and salt and cook the mixture for about 5 minutes,... - 43.0863
Apricot Madeira Bombe
1. In a medium heatproof bowl, tip in the apricots and Madeira
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or till done
3. Puree this mixture in a blender or a food processor
4. Cool the mixture over ice and then set aside till required
5. In a... - 42.9818
Stir Fry Beef With Apricots
1) In a cup combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry. Stir well to dissolve cornstarch. Set it aside.
2) In a wok or large skillet, heat oil.
3) Add garlic and ginger root to sauté until golden; remove and discard.
4) Place the steak... - 42.3186
Grilled Ham With Curried Apricots
Preheat oven to 375° F.
To make curried apricots, mix apricots and raisins in a casserole dish.
Sprinkle with butter.
Mix sugar, curry powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
Serve... - 41.8733
Apricot Chargrilled Mackerel
1. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if preferred. Place the fish in a large, shallow dish.
2. Drain the apricots, reserving the juice. Roughly chop half of the apricots and set aside until required.
3. Place the remaining apricots in a food... - 40.6092
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients except biscuits and confectioners' sugar, keep aside.
3) Gently separate 4 thin layers of dough from each biscuit.
4) Spoon the apricot mixture evenly on the center... - 40.1711
1) Soften the apricots by heating and pour in a little more water if needed.
2) In a blender, liquidize apricots and juice or pass through a nylon sieve to make a pulp.
3) Whip the cream.
4) Beat egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
5) Mix... - 40.0716
Peach And Apricot Delight
Peach And Apricot Delight is healthy dessert. The lime flavour gives the Peach And Apricot Delight a tangy and refreshing taste. - 39.8785
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix thoroughly the cream cheese, flour, butter and sugar and form rolls about one inch (2 1/2 cm) in diameter.
3) Once rolls are made, wrap them in wax paper and chill for several hours.
4)... - 39.5177
1. In a food processor, place the apricot, coconut, pecans. Run the processor till the contents are smooth and blended
2. Add condensed milk to the processor and run it
3. Shape it into tiny balls
4. Roll in powdered sugar
5. Serve as a snack - 37.2563
Apricot Sugar Plum
1. In a large 3-quart saucepan, place the apricots and 2 cups of water and bring this mixture to the boil covered. Remove from heat when it reaches boiling point and let it stand for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside till required
2. In a... - 36.9366
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed corn flakes, dates, apricots and pecans.
2. In a sauce pan, add honey, butter and heat, add vanilla. Pour this over the cornflake mixture and mix until stiff.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in... - 36.6829
Vegan Apricot Flip
1. Press apricots through strainer (or whiz in blender)
2. Add the juice
3. Add sugar, lemon rind and juice to the apricot puree and heat to boiling point
4. Remove from heat and sift in agar-agar.
5. When cool, fold in the nut cream and pour into... - 36.594
Apricot Tidbits From New Zealand
1) Cut the orange and squeeze out the juice.
2) Using a medium mincing plate, mince the orange shells alternately with the apricots.
3) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat orange juice and sugar.
4) Stir in orange and apricot and make a... - 35.336
1) Drain apricots and pass it through sieve.
2) Mix in 2 Tblsp rum.
3) Whisk egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage.
4) Whisk in sugar till stiff.
5) Stir in apricots and keep in refrigerator.
6) Serve cold. - 34.6165
1. Soak apricots overnight in enough water to cover.
2. Simmer in water until tender, add the sugar. Sieve or beat until smooth.
3. Dissolve jelly in a little hot water, stir into apricot purde. Make up to f pint with water.
4. Separate eggs. Pour apricot... - 33.4796
1 Wash the apricots and dry.
2 In a saucepan add sugar , 1 cup of water ,thinly pared lemon rind or cinnamon cook over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
3 Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Strain the syrup through a sieve.
4 Using a... - 32.9985
Apricot Strawberry Frappe
In a blender container combine apricot nectar, orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
Process until mixed.
Process until smooth and thickened.
Into glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish each with mint leaf, strawberry slice and lemon twist. - 31.7087
Apricot Glazed Duck Breasts
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add duck; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Heat apricot preserves in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Add 1... - 31.6894
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Serve immediately by garnishing with your choice of toppings. - 30.1255
1. Slice lime and add to apricot syrup and refrigerate until required.
2. Fill two tall glasses, with crushed ice.
3. Pour the syrup over the ice, allowing lime slices to fall into the glasses.
4. Top with soda.
5. Serve immediately with a... - 29.6085
Pheasants With Apricots
Combine honey and butter in saucepan and heat, stirring, until blended.
Brush pheasants with mixture, place on rack in a roasting pan, and roast 10 minutes per pound at 350°F.
Add apricots and wine to roasting pan and roast 10 minutes longer, or until... - 27.9954
Orange And Apricot
Juice the fruit then add the water.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes to chill, if liked. - 26.1786
Honey Cheese Apricots
I did embellish this Honey Cheese Apricots in order to give it an extra special kick. This Honey Cheese Apricots recipe comes from an old magazine. Chill out yourself! - 18.2431
Best Apricot Recipes By Category