- » Besan Snack
Besan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of besan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for besan snack recipes.
Indian Besan Paare
Want an Indian version of crackers? Or if you are someone who love Indian food or just love snacking or simply restricted to crackers, then here is a recipe to bowl you over. Chef Manjula is making spicy besan paare, a crackers like snack which can be stored... - 127.44
1. In a mixing bowl, add besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, salt and baking soda. Mix them well to combine.
2. Pour water slowly and knead into a soft dough.
3. Wrap it in a cling wrap and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a deep frying... - 118.037
Spicy Besan Paare
The Besan Pares are a typical tea time snack in North India. They are spicy and crunchy, and they make a fantastic snack. If you love the Indian savory snacks in general, you will love this Besan Paare recipe. Enjoy making it and Manjula will teach you how in... - 117.422
Maharashtrian Style Khandvi
Surali vadi is nothing but Maharashtrian version of Khandvi. Its great snacks that can be prepared quickly and is good appetezier for parties or pot lucks. So try out this wonderful recipe!!! - 113.121
1. In a saucepan heat together water, papad khara and ½ teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2. If using baking powder do not heat the water.
3. In a bowl add the besan, carom seeds, chili powder and salt to taste mix well
4. Add 6 tablespoons oil and... - 107.864
1. In a bowl mix besan, salt, turmeric powder and baking soda.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix adding little water into firm dough.
3. In a sev or gathiya maker set the ribbon blade.
4. Take a little oil to your palm and smoothen the dough.
5. Spray... - 107.717
1. Mix mashed potato, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, sugar and lime juice very well.
2. Add besan little by little and mix well till a slightly gooey consistency is attained.
3. In a deep fry pan, heat oil to medium heat.
4. In a sev maker... - 104.764
This Diwali surprise your family and friends with these traditional crispy chorafali. Take a look at this video that demonstrates how to make some absolutely crispy and super delicious chorafali in your kitchen. The video is nicely explained and offers great... - 101.346
1)In a bowl, make a batter of besan and water.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil and add the batter into it.
3)Constantly stirring cook on medium heat.
4)Add the remaining ingredients and cook until it forms a dough.
5)Turn off heat. Take a platter and... - 46.3675
Tikhat Sev (spicy Gathia)
Thikat Sev is the simplest and easiest dish to make among all the other snacks made during Diwali. This dish is quickest to disappear as, during Diwali one is tired of eating sweets. - 45.8837
For the base:
1. Cut the bread into four pieces.
2. Roast the bread.
For the tikki :
1. Add water to the besan and mix well.
2. Add green chillies, ginger paste, onions, curd and mix well.
3. Finally add salt and soda bi-carbonate and mix well.
4. Before... - 45.1053
For the Dhokla :
1. Mix all the ingredients, except for Eno fruit salt.
2. Make a smooth paste. Add water to make the consistency right.
3. In the meantime, keep a pressure cooker ready on the stove. Put two round pans in the cooker.
4. Add lite fruit salt to... - 43.5719
1) Take a pan and heat ghee to smoking point.
1)In a bowl, add the first 4 ingredients and then add 1/2 cup ghee and water as needed to make stiff pastry.
2)Divide it into 2 portions, making a ball of each. Flatten it and roll each one... - 42.4869
1. Make a paste of green chillies and ginger.
2. Mix the gram flour (besan), buttermilk, turmeric powder, asafoetida, green chilli paste and salt very well.
3. Heat the mixture and keep stirring constantly.
4. When it is very thick, test by spreading a little... - 41.9591
* Grind nicely the garlic with 1/4 cup water, filter and take out that water.
* With the rice flour add besan, chilli powder, salt, jeera or ajwain, garlic water, ghee or butter and add water and mix as chapatti dough.
* Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan,... - 39.8644
Green Besan Tikka
1. Saute onions and garlic for a few minutes and then add all the vegetables.
2. Mix gram flour (besan) and water together to make an even batter. Cook for some time.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients and cook stirring continuously.
4. Remove mixture onto a... - 38.3672
1. Make pakoda like batter by using besan, chilli powder, soda, garam masala and water.
2. Make green chutney by grinding coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, salt and lemon juice.
3. Make red chutney by grinding tomato sauce, garlic, cumin seeds, sugar and... - 35.5139
Boondi is a very popular snack and is the starting material for making boondi laddu. It is very easy to make. This boondi snack is very popular with people who also enjoy alcoholic beverages. - 32.333
1. Mix besan, salt and red chillies well.
2. Add ginger, green chilli, and onion paste and egg white to above to form a consistent paste.
3. Heat the non stick tava.
4. Spread the mixture and cook till light brown. - 30.2741
1. Cut bread in triangle shapes.
2. Make a batter of the remaining ingredients with water (it should be thick).
3. Put one triangle slice in the batter and then steam it.
4. Bake. - 29.3165
Tava Bread Pakoda
Tava bread pakoda is a healthy variant of regular bread pakodas which are deep fried in oil. The bread pakodas are cooked in little amount of oil on a tava, and enjoyed as a very popular breakfast or snack food in Indian cuisine. - 0
Simple Besan Bhajiya
Besan bhajiya or besane ke pakode is a simple to prepare snack, which is enjoyed mostly during winters or monsoons, along with tomato ketchup and hot tea. Here follows the recipe for this simple to make dish. - 0
Yummy Besan Snack
It is a wonderful mild spicy snack. A perfect option to flatter your tea time guests, especially those who have taste for Indian food. - 0
Besan Puda / Indian Chickpea Flour Pancakes
Learn how to make Indian style pancakes using chickpea flour popularly known as besan or gram flour. These pancakes are almost like fried Indian flatbread or omelete. Great recipe for vegetarians who love chickpea (garbanzo beans) flour. - 0
Baked Sev (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
How many times have you felt depressed yearning for your favourite foods but unable to indulge as you are on 'diet'? My dear readers, do not despair any longer, as I have conjured up a baked version of sev that tastes equally great! it tastes brilliant when... - 0