Besan Ladoo, or besan ke laddo, is a round sweet ball made of Bengal gram flour. It is usually made as a special dessert for festivals and happy occasions. Preparation for Besan Ladoo Besan ladoo is prepared by first ... More »
Besan laddu is not only one of India's favorite sweet made especially on festivals and celebrations, it is also one of the easiest to prepare. The video shows very simple and quick process of preparing besan laddus to treat the Lord Ganesha and your family... - 60.0571
1) In a large wok, roast both the flours separately in ghee until golden colour and then mix them together.
2) Add khoya and roast until it gets light golden in color and gets a runny consistency.
3) Add remaining ingredients and switch off heat.... - 40.1164
Besan Ladoo is a scrumptious,mouthwatering and irresistibly delicious Maharashtrian sweet.A very quick dish to make if you have all required ingredients in your kitchen!Ghee(clarified butter)is used liberally to make these ladoo. - 0
Want to try out a delicious Indian dessert? Try making besan ladoo with chef Manjula. She makes this dessert with chickpea flour, sugar and fat. Her instructions for the recipe are simple and easy to understand. - 120.796
This is a great quick and easy preparation and a sweet snack or dessert for all to enjoy for this coming Diwali. It is made from pure ghee and gram flour with raisins and nuts. Believe it or not, it gets ready in less than 10 mts! You don’t have to go for... - 115.215
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, saffron and cardamom powder and boil on medium heat to get 1 1/2 thread consistency syrup.
2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup besan, melted ghee mix a little and add water and mix well to make the batter.
3. Heat oil in... - 101.395