- » Besan Dhokla
Besan Dhokla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of besan dhokla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for besan dhokla recipes.
For the Dhokla :
1. Mix all the ingredients, except for Eno fruit salt.
2. Make a smooth paste. Add water to make the consistency right.
3. In the meantime, keep a pressure cooker ready on the stove. Put two round pans in the cooker.
4. Add lite fruit salt to... - 43.5719
You May Also Like!
Dhokla Or Gujarati Idra
All you snack lovers will relish the gujarati dhokla. This is a traditional gujarati snack. It can be prepared in a few minutes. The chef shows how to prepare the dhokla mix. You must try out this recipe after watching the video. - 98.8002
Low Calorie Idli Dhokla
Moong dal idli dhokla is a healthy low calorie variant of regular chana dal and rice dhokla. The use of moong dal in the preparation of dhokla helps in increasing the iron, protein, folic acid and zinc content of the dish, thus helping to provide the... - 0
1. Mix the buttermilk with all the other ingredients together and stir well.
2. Separate mixture into two equal portions and stir in 1 tsp of baking powder in each portion.
3. Place the portions in a pan (20cm wide, 2-3 cm thick) in a double boiler and steam... - 36.8187
Green Peas Dhokla By Tarla Dalal
Green peas dhokla, easy and delicious dhoklas that are made nutritious by the addition of green peas, which are full of fibre and also impart a nice green colour. Besan is a versatile ingredient that is used to make most farsaans. Citric acid crystals are... - 0
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 117.049
Moong Dal Dhoklas
1. Soak the moong dal for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and a little water and grind in a mixer.
3. Add the gram flour, curds, asafoetida and salt.
4. When you want to serve, add the fruit salt and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into two thalis of... - 38.5435
Dhokla, a famous Gujarati dish - is made out of chickpea flour. It is a steamed dish and is served as a snack. - 0
Sprouts Dhokla (low Calorie)
Once a Gujarati staple, steamed and low cal dhoklas are universally popular these days! They make a particularly wholesome and light breakfast. Add sprouted moong and spinach to add colour and make them more nourishing. - 0
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 48.2819