- » Berry Tart
Berry Tart Recipes
Berry tart is a sweet dessert pastry topped with berries.
Preparation of Berry Tart
Berry tart comprises of a pastry crust and a fruit filling. The pastry crust is made of flour, salt, unsalted butter, and white ... More »
Fresh Strawberry Tart
Hi Giallo Zafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. Today we'll be preparing a dessert that's very simple but always a winner: - 128.136
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 118.892
How To Make A Strawberry Tart
All those who like to prepare all the ingredients at home and have fun with the recipe, strawberry tart is right recipe. This recipe needs tart shell, pastry cream all that can be made at home. Watch the video for the complete recipe and take clues to make... - 108.124
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 47.2545
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and add the butter, confectioners’ sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract along with egg yolk.
4. Work... - 46.5814
Raspberry Cream Tart
Line pie plate with puff pastry rolled 1/8" thick.
Trim the edges and press down with the tines of a fork all around the rim of the pie plate.
Beat the egg white and water together till frothy.
Brush the forked rim of the pastry with this egg wash.
Chill the... - 46.4138
Nutty Cranberry Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, flour and butter with an electric mixer. Chill.
3) Divide the chilled mixture and form it into 30 balls.
4) Into 1 ½ inch fluted tart... - 46.3999
Apricot Strawberry Tarts
1. Preheat oven.
2. Make pastry and line tart molds with it. Bake until firm.
3. To prepare cream, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan keep yolks.
4. Add 1/2 cup sugar to it and beat with wire whip.
5. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Add flour and hot... - 46.1498
Cranberry Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine first 3 ingredients and cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Stir with a fork adding egg... - 45.9369
1) In a mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt in top of a double boiler. Mix milk.
2) Stir and cook mixture over boiling water until thickened.
3) Mix little hot mixture into egg.
4) Stir egg mixture into remaining hot mixture.
5) Add egg mixture... - 45.8409
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 45.5171
Almond Cranberry Tart
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, almonds and flour.
Cut in the butter until crumbly.
Beat egg and vanilla; add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Coat fingers with flour and press mixture into the bottom and 1 -1/2... - 45.4359
Preheat oven to 400°.
Press pastry dough into pie plate.
Cover with parchment paper or aluminum foil and weight it down with a handful of dried beans.
Bake 10 minutes, then remove paper or foil and beans; prick bottom of pastry shell with a fork in several... - 45.234
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease 12 large patty tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry very thinly and cut out 12 circles using a 10 cm (4 in) cutter... - 45.1008
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Take a clean bowl and mix together cranberries, orange rind, oranges, sugar, tapioca, margarine and salt.
3) Take the unbaked tart shells and put the above mixture equally into them.
4) Further, place the... - 44.8914
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar, tapioca and cinnamon.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over berries. Give a gentle mix so as not to crush the berries.
4) Transfer into tart shell, muffin pans or baking cups.
5) Bake... - 44.7178
This lovely strawberry tart recipe is made with a pastry shell base. Prepared with a whole berry filling with a sweetened beverage sauce, the strawberry tart is best served chilled and has a fruity bite to it! - 44.364
Strawberry Devonshire Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine.
3) Knead the above dough enough to mix in all the ingredients together.
4) Into a 9" tart pan with a attachable base, pat the dough tightly onto... - 43.9997
Strawberry Fields Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, process the oats in a food processor till fine crumbs form.
3) Add the sugar, flour, salt and baking soda. Process to mix well.
4) Add the vegetable oil spread and use... - 43.8233
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) In a food processor, sift together flour and spice to make the pastry.
3) Process in sugar and butter in short bursts until it looks like breadcrumbs.
4) Blend in almonds in a... - 43.6258
Cranberry Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll the pate brisee into a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Fit the pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Trim the pastry by running the rolling pin over the edges.
Generously prick the bottoms... - 43.527
Raspberry Cranberry Tarts
Allow raspberries to thaw.
Drain juice from raspberries by lightly pressing them with the back of a spoon into ale.
(250 mL) measuring cup.
If juice does not measure 1 cup (250 mL), add water.
Set raspberries aside.
Combine the 1 cup (250 mL) of raspberry... - 43.5088
Apple Cranberry Tart
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Place 1 prepared crust in bottom and up sides of pan; trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Heat cookie sheet in oven for 10... - 41.484
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, prepare the tart crust by mixing together the flour, sugar, salt, and rind.
3) Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, using fingers or an electric mixer, until mixture is crumbly.... - 40.752
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 13 1/2 x 9 inch rectangle; cut into six 4 1/2-inch squares.
Fit over 6 inverted 6-ounce custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals so pastry will fit around custard cups.
Prick with fork; place custard cups on baking... - 40.5975
Apple Raspberry Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease six 6-02. custard cups.
Brush one sheet of filo dough with melted margarine; top with another filo dough sheet Repeat brushing and layering with remaining melted margarine and filo.
Cut filo stack lengthwise into 6 strips; cut... - 40.4362
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 40.2991
Preheat the oven to Gas 6 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking pastry case.
Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl, add fat and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in sugar, then add egg yolk and 2 tsp cold water.
Mix to form a firm but... - 39.8024
Have baked tart shells ready.
Slice berries and fill.
Small berries may be left whole.
Put water, sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Stir to dissolve.
Put saucepan in cold... - 39.7968
Raspberry Tart Squares
In 12x8x2-in dish, place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes, until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal and pecans; blend well.
Remove half of crumb mixture to bowl or wax paper.
Pat remaining crumbs evenly over... - 38.9211
Low Calorie Strawberry Tarts
Prepare pudding, using the 2 cups reconstituted milk, according to package directions.
Stir in extract and food coloring.
Cover surface with waxed paper; cool to room temperature.
Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions; fold into... - 38.9079
Scald the milk; mix sugar, salt, and flour with the beaten egg.
Pour the hot milk slowly over the egg mixture, while stirring, then return to double boiler, and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Just before using,... - 38.8699
Cranberry Nut Tart
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg and vanilla, and stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture on bottom and sides of a lightly greased... - 38.5839
Clean the strawberries and then slice them in half lengthwise.
Combine apple juice and gelatin in saucepan.
Allow gelatin to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool and thicken.
Divide the strawberries evenly between... - 38.4995
Open-face Raspberry Tarts
This Open-Face Raspberry Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Open-Face Raspberry Tarts and just relish! - 37.8717
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cream in bowl; mix until of the consistency of whipped cream.
Line tart shells with cheese mixture; fill with strawberries.Mash 3 cups strawberries with remaining sugar; let stand for 30... - 37.5599
This sweet and delicious Cranberry Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Cranberry Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 36.9483
Wild Strawberry Tarts
Mix 3 cups berries with confectioner's sugar and let stand 1 hour.
Cook 1 cup berries in 1 cup water 10 minutes.
Cool; puree in blender.
Mix granulated sugar and cornstarch, add to pureed berries and simmer until clear.
Add food coloring.
Divide whole berries... - 36.1248
Giant Strawberry Tart
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry to a 14-inch circle; carefully fit into a 12-inch pizza pan. Fold under and flute edge; prick pastry with fork. Bake in a 425° oven about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
2 In a medium saucepan combine... - 35.3229
Line a 20 cm/8 in flan tin with the rolled pate brisee sucree.
Prick base of pastry case with a fork, and line it with a circle of greaseproof paper.
Press the paper well against the pastry, and fill with dried beans.
Bake in the middle of a preheated oven,... - 35.0809
Roll dough into a 14 1/2- x 7 1/2-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with water, and shake off excess water.
Place dough on baking sheet.
Working quickly, cut a 3/4-inch-wide strip from each long side of pastry.
Brush strips with water, and lay them,... - 34.8923
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Mash 1 cup of the berries; add water to make 2 cups.
Stir into sugar mixture.
Cook and stir till boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, gelatin, and lemon juice; stir till gelatin dissolves.
Chill... - 34.3913
Beat egg white until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
Then continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Whip cream; add vanilla, and fold into meringue mixture.
Add 1 cup of coconut.
Place strawberries in... - 33.2831
Red Berry Sponge Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Brush a 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with softened butter and line the bottom with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Scatter the fruit in the base of the tin with a little sugar if the fruits are tart.
2. Whisk the eggs... - 32.7409
Fresh Berry Tarts
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
Chill until syrupy.
Spread about 1/3 of it over the cooled crust.
Arrange fruit on top of the gelatin (if berries are tart, sprinkle with 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar).
Brush or spoon remaining gelatin evenly over the... - 32.3644
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 31.9942
Strawberry Tarts is a unique and tasty dessert that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Strawberry Tarts helped me score a few points with my husbands colleagues when they came over. Try this Strawberry Tarts and win over a few hearts! - 31.7668
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 3mm/ 1/8in and use to line a 28 x 10cm/11 x 4in tranche tin. Trim the edges of the pastry neatly with a knife, then chill for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2.... - 31.5667
Strawberry Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tart pan with removable bottom and line it with the dough.
3) Read the package directions and prepare the pie crust mix.
4) Put the pie crust mix in the tart pan and bake for 12 minutes at... - 31.095
Half fill each tart shell with cold Almond Pastry Cream.
Rinse and hull berries.
Dry on absorbent paper.
Pick out the ripest and most uniform in shape.
Set aside the soft or underripe berries for a sauce over ice cream another time.
Arrange the best berries... - 28.2493
Valentine's Day Tarts
Sweets for the sweet! A delicious and easy recipe for you and your sweeter half: Valentine's Day Linzer Tarts. - 0
California Giant Mixed Berry And Almond Tart
With spring upon us we are able to swap our tart and pie ingredients of heavy orchard fruits with juicy berries, allowing the first signs of a fresh spring kitchen to peak through in our baking. I love making tarts, they are the culinary equivalent of a... - 0
Berry Tart Recipes By Category