- » Berries Vinegar
Berries Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of berries vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for berries vinegar recipes.
Raspberry Mint Vinegar
1) Put in the mint in a clean 1-quart jar and set it aside.
2) Thaw the frozen raspberries and for fresh raspberries, rinse them well in cold water and drain well.
3) In a steel/enamel saucepan, boil the raspberries, vinegar and wine gently, uncovered,... - 40.0047
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 43.7353
Salad With Oat Berries
Cook the oat berries in 1 1/2 cups water with the bouillon.
Mash the blue cheese and mix with the vinegar and oil.
Wash, quarter, core and dice the apple.
Wash the endive, clean and cut into strips.
Dice the Camembert.
Peel and chop the onion.
Mix with the... - 34.923
Holiday Raisin Berry Relish
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat raisins, orange juice, sugar, and vinegar to boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
2. Add cranberries, orange peel, and ginger; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce... - 26.6889
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the vinegar and sugar and bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring.
Cook over low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then add the raspberries and gently mash them in the liquid.
Transfer to a sterilized quart... - 18.5808
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 25.6783
Spiced Fruit Vinegar
Place first 5 ingredients in a wide-mouth quart glass jar.
Place vinegar in a non-aluminum saucepan; bring to a boil.
Pour hot vinegar over berry mixture; cover with lid.
Let stand at room temperature at least 3 days.
Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer... - 36.594
Vinegar Marinade For Meat
Combine water and onion with allspice and peppercorns, and cook until onion is soft.
Add vinegar and allow to cool.
Place meat in a crockery bowl, pour liquid over it, and arrange the onion and bay leaves on top.
Let stand in refrigerator for 3 to 5 days or... - 22.3861
Old English Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a large stainless steel bowl, crush the first pound of raspberries.
Pour the vinegar over the berries and let marinate overnight.
2. Use a fine mesh sieve or a muslin cloth to strain the berry mixture.
3. Pour the strained berry puree over the... - 36.7646
Strawberries, Peaches, And Balsamic Vinegar
1. In a large, shallow nonmetal bowl place the strawberries and peaches and toss well sprinkling with the sugar.
2. Covering the bowl with plastic wrap, allow the berries and peaches to sit at room temperature for 3 hours, gently stirring the... - 30.2749
Harvard Beets With Vinegar
1. Trim the beets 1/2-inch the stems and place in a large saucepan. Cover with water and add the bay leaf, allspice berries, if using, and the cloves. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 35 minutes or until tender. Drain the beets and peel while still... - 33.8496
Summer Fruit With Sesame Dressing
In a large bowl combine the peaches, papaya, strawberries, and raspberries.
For vinaigrette, in a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar, honey, and oil with 'a fork or wire whisk.
Pour vinaigrette over fruit; toss gently to coat.
Divide the spinach... - 36.1475
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Pour vinegar over almost to fill.
Cap and seal - 26.2306
Vinegar Pickled Onions
Put the unpeeled onions in a large bowl and sprinkle over the salt.
Cover with water, cover and set aside for 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Drain and peel the onions.
Cover with boiling water, set aside for 3 minutes, then drain again.
Repeat the process... - 33.527
Wheat Berry Salad
The wheat berry salad is a nutritious and flling salad made with wheat berries and beans. Prepared with slightly cooked wheat berries, this fresh salad is dressed with vinegar and olive oil with garlic, cilantro and chives. The wheat berry salad can be served... - 43.7228
Assorted Berries With Whipped Cream
Do you often look for some simple and not so expensive dessert, then try this one. The chef in this video, shows to make the berries and cream dessert. This is a very good dessert especially when berries are in season. Watch the video to learn how to make... - 141.318
Chicken Topped With Fresh Berry Sauce
If you are a chicken lover, then here is something for you. Chicken topped with fresh berry sauce is a delightful dish which requires very less cooking and yet tastes heavenly. Watch the video to see how the dish is made and do try them on your own. - 131.184
Broiled Mackerel Fillets With Berry Sauce
1 Blend all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender.
2 Soak the fish fillets in the marinade for 15 minutes. Drain them and dry on absorbent paper, then dip in seasoned flour.
3 Brush the fillets with oil and place on a greased broiler rack. Broil for 3... - 32.8624
Duck Breast With Berry Sauce
Fresh duck breasts sound tempting? Well this one is as fresh as it gets!!! A video that shows you how to keep the dish simple with just olive oil, herbs and a berry sauce. - 81.7176
Toasted Wheat Berries With Pancetta And Roasted Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, toast the wheat berries over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant, 5 minutes. Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover the pot and let the wheat berries sit... - 34.4721
Berries And Greens
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the watercress, arugula, strawberries, onions, and ferns.
2. Sprinkle with the vinegar, oil, and orange rind and toss it well.
3. Serve as is in room temperature. - 36.9842
Pork With Leeks And Berries
1. Place cider, marmalade, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a... - 34.5081
Pavlova With Berries And Flowers
The pavlova with berries and flowers is a baked dessert. Prepared with a yogurt cheese layer, spread over baked meringue layer. Frozen and sprinkled withberries and the edible flower it is a cold dessert. - 38.9387
Crunchy Pecan Greens With Fresh Berries
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ramen noodles and pecans; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
2. Combine ramen noodles, pecans, salad greens, and next 3 ingredients in a large... - 28.6607
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 46.6066
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.441
Wash and sterilize 6 half-pint jars and closures, stand them on a baking sheet, and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Place berries in a large enamel or stainless-steel saucepan and crush a few with a potato masher.
Cover and simmer, stirring now and... - 33.5177
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 37.9057
Spinach, Berry & Turkey Salad
Salad lovers will love this video for the tasty hasty salad recipe. The chef makes a spinach berry salad and recommends to use ingredients of your choice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.5165
Berry Poppy Seed Salad
1) In a bowl, whisk together salad oil, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds and mustard.
2) Whisk the honey mixture until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, berries and onion.
4) Stir the dressing in the lettuce mixture.
5) Pile the... - 39.4884
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 8 hours, stirring occasionally. - 19.7028
Mediterranean Wheat Berry Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine wheat berries, rice, and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until grains are tender to bite, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Drain artichoke marinade into bowl with grains.... - 28.692
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.053
Leah's Berry-poppy Seed Dressing
Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing is ideal for salads of red and green lettuce, oranges, avocado and kiwi. My family loves me even more when I make this Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing for them. Make it today! - 17.4153
Pavlova With Fresh Berry Filling
1. Place the oven rack in the center of the oven; preheat the oven to 300°F Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Whirl the sugar in a food processor or blender 2 minutes to finely grind it; set aside.
3. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the... - 31.4108
Berry Topped Pavlova
It cannot get any sweeter. This video prepare the authentic Russian - Pavlova. Elegantly perfect dessert which is crisp-on-the outside, marshmallow-soft-on-the-inside puff and crowned luxuriously with cream, berries. This meringue dessert never fails. - 125.946
Rye Berry And Barley Salad
1. In a large pot place barley and rye berries together with water.
2. Boil and cover the pot while lowering the heat. Simmer for 1 1/4 hours so that the excess water is absorbed and the grains turn tender.
3. In a colander place all the grains. Run... - 48.4514
Oriental Berry Beef Salad
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over beef; rub garlic over beef.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef, and cook 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Cook over medium-low heat 6 minutes or... - 41.2028
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 116.79
Pike Place Market Salad
1. To prepare nuts, place sugar in a small skillet over medium heat, cook 90 seconds or until sugar dissolves, stirring as needed so sugar dissolves evenly and doesn't burn. Reduce heat, stir in walnuts. Cook over low heat 30 seconds or until golden. Spread... - 33.3055
Homemade Balsamic Glaze
Have you heard of homemade Balsamic glaze? This glaze is an essential ingredient for every kitchen, as it is required for various cooking procedures. Why go for store-bought balsamic glaze, when you can prepare your own. The only requirement is a bottle of... - 106.379
1. Take a large jar and place all the ingredients in it
2. Cover the jar and shake vigourously so as to make a well blended mixture
1. Use it to marinade or baste poultry - 29.0639
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 97.52
Purple Kale Salad
Why not try out this delicious healthy kale salad with sprouts and an awesome dressing. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great health food tips. Watch this outstanding informative video and you would surely be impressed with this excellent... - 122.395
Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and ginger until minced.
Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
Remove to a bowl and refrigerate several hours for the flavors to blend. - 30.2749
Sprout Salad With Lamb
Peel the onion and insert the peeled garlic clove, the allspice berries and the bay leaf into the ends.
Simmer with the dried mushrooms, the vinegar, the bouillon and the rice in 2 cups of water.
Cook the meat with the rice another 30 minutes.
Wash and clean... - 40.0251
Put cranberries, onion, and pepper through a food grinder, using coarse blade.
In 1 1/2 qjuart casserole, combine cranberry mixture, sugar, vinegar, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Chill. - 25.9319
Strawberries With Citrus Cream
Put the strawberries in a bowl and drizzle with the vinegar.
Sprinkle with half the caster sugar and toss gently to combine.
Leave to macerate for several hours, if possible.
Whip the cream until softly peaking.
Gently whisk in the fruit rinds and juices and... - 29.225
This Raspberry Sauce is a desire ! Try this creamy vegetable and berry dip in red wine with irresistible pepper and parsley seasonings. Tell me if you liked this Raspberry Sauce. - 33.3499
In a 4-cup (1-quart) microwavesafe bowl or saucepan, stir together cherries and juice, cranberry sauce, cornstarch, jelly, and vinegar.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, or cook on top of the stove over moderate... - 30.3055
Mark six 7.5 cm/3 in circles well apart on a sheet of non stick baking parchment on a baking (cookie) sheet.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
Gradually whisk in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
Whisk in the vanilla essence, cornflour and vinegar.
Spoon on... - 37.5345
Braised Red Cabbage With Cranberries
Braised red cabbage with cranberries is fruited cabbage recipe. Cooked with orange juice and honey along with a medley of spices for flavor, the cabbage with cranberries is savory and flavorful. Serve with dishes of choice as a side and wow you folks at the... - 35.9975
Rich Blueberry Bumbleberry Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly.
Whisk egg, vinegar and water; sprinkle over dry ingredients and toss.
If needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Divide into four balls.
Cover... - 45.4415
Red And Greens Salad
This Red and Greens Salad is a delicious raspberry salad garnished with salad greens accompaniment that you can try with your rice or pasta. Try this Red and Greens Salad in any other way you want to. Feel free to share your thoughts about this Red and... - 36.5829
Strawberry Blueberry Salsa
This Strawberry Blueberry Salsa is going to set your mood for a Salsa for sure, once you try it ! Serve this compelling berry sauce with fish, pork or chicken to your friends or family for this weekend meal ! Tell me how you and your guests enjoyed this... - 31.5918
Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce
This Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce tastes terrific ! Try this irresisitble sweet and spicy dip with really hot and savory meats or desserts and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Santa Fe Cranberry Sauce are welcome. - 26.8907
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place bottomless 8 inch (2 L) or 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan on top; set aside.
In bowl, beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar in thin steady stream until stiff... - 45.2686
Raspberry Cobbler With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
This Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce tastes really out of this world ! Try out this amazing berry dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce are welcome. - 45.9796
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 38.2571
Roast Rabbit has a lovely taste. Roast Rabbit gets its taste from rabbit cooked in rosemary and flavored with white wine vinegar. Roast Rabbit is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.1264
Cut each chicken breast into halves along the breastbone line.
Remove the filet mignon, the finger-size muscle on the back of each half, and reserve for another use.
Flatten each breast half or supreme by pressing it gently with the palm of your hand.
Melt... - 36.2927
Combine berries, sugar and vinegar in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly until thick.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Adjust... - 25.6453
Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-raspberry Vinaigrette
This Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette does not really require much cooking. You can easily prepare this Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette. Cook it up easily if you have got raspberries at home! - 26.6724
Duck Confit Part 2 - Sauce
If you have already roasted and cured the duck legs for duck confit and want to know how to finish the dish to serve it like a Michelin star restaurant does, follow this video by chef John as he teaches you how to make this French classic an irresistible... - 84.9505
Grandma's Raspberry Jam
Put berries in a sieve and quickly run under cold water.
(Not for too long as raspberries absorb water easily.) Remove stems.
Take 3 pie plates and divide the sugar equally between them.
Heat pie plates with sugar on them in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
In... - 28.7646
Place venison in earthenware bowl or glass baking dish with onions, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves, berries, salt, vinegar and boiling water.
Cover tightly; refrigerate at least 3 days, turning meat twice a day.
Never pierce meat when turning.
Drain meat,... - 37.5985
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.1243
Grouse En Cocotte
Prick the grouse all over with a fork.
Mix the oil, wine, vinegar, berries, lemon rind and juice and seasoning together in a large dish.
Add the grouse and baste them well with the marinade.
Marinate in a cool place for 24 hours, turning the grouse from time... - 40.9685
The Spiced Salmons are indeed a treat for the seafood fanatics. Also, this Spiced Salmons are garnished with allspice berries and peppercorns to give it that extra spicy feel! Do give it a try. - 43.4885
Classic Strawberry Sauce
This classic Strawberry Sauce is a delicious blend of pureed strawberries and sugar, packed with a lot of flavor yet involves so little effort. It stores for up to a week in your refrigerator or for a month in your freezer. It's so versatile and can transform... - 132.528
Strawberries Fragole All Aceto Balsamico
Sprinkle the berries with sugar and let stand about 1 hour.
Add balsamic vinegar and toss gently.
Let stand another 15 minutes.
Finish by grinding black pepper over the top. - 26.4185
Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup
Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup! - A delightfully tasty Catsup that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup. You will love it! - 34.1302
Fort Saskatchewan Chokecherry Cordial
Wash very ripe berries and put them through a food chopper or electric blender; turn into a crock and add vinegar just to cover.
Let stand 8 days.
Strain mixture through a cheesecloth bag.
Measure juice and add 1 cup sugar to each cup juice.
Heat and stir... - 30.0382
Little Red Hens
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub hens inside out with garlic clove.
5. Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange them on a rack in a roasting... - 44.4366
1) With a fork, strip the berries from the stalks. Place them in a large thermos flask and pour wine vinegar all over. Allow to steep overnight.
2) The next day, strain off all the liquid and boil in a stainless steel pan alongwith the... - 40.4509
Polish Roast Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) Make pockets in lamb with a sharp knife.
3) Mix the lamb vigorously with salt and pepper and insert garlic slivers and crushed juniper berries in the pockets.
4) Allow vinegar to heat to... - 37.5774
Raspberry Cream Dressing
Wash and hull the berries.
Press through a sieve set over a bowl.
Stir in the vinegar and sugar.
Whisk in the oil.
Whisk in the cream just before serving. - 26.5589
Wash meat and pat dry.
Mix wine vinegar, oil, juniper berries, onion, cloves, and peppercorns.
Marinate meat in mixture overnight or longer.
Cube meat and brown on all sides in butter.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 36.035
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 44.022
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 37.9999
All In One Leek And Pork Pot Roast
3) In a casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add in the pork and brown it on all sides for about 10 mins.
4) Add in the onions to the pork and sauté for about 5 mins until they start to tenderize.
5) Add the juniper berries. Sprinkle sugar and add the... - 43.447
Quails With Glazed Grapes
Pepper the quails and brush with savory; set aside.
In a deep dish, add the oil, fruit vinegar, thyme, juniper berries, carrot and onion.
Place the quails in the dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, taking care to turn from time to... - 42.6613
Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon... - 145.395
Red Wine Marinade
1 In a large saucepan, pour half the oil.
2 Add in the carrot, onions and celery, and saute until soft but not browned.
3 Stir in the wine, vinegar, bouquet garni, juniper berries and peppercorns.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Let the marinade simmer... - 39.3724
Venison Chops Polonaise
Combine the venison chops, vegetables, seasonings, vinegar, oil and enough red wine to cover the chops.
Let stand in the re frigerator twenty four hours.
Drain the chops, reserving one half cup of the marinade.
Wipe the meat dry.
Heat the butter in a large... - 39.051
Spicy Red Wine Marinade
1. In a spice grinder, grind together coriander, fennel, pepper and juniper berries and combine this mixture with wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, and ginger in a glass bowl
2. Use this mixture to marinate the whole or cut up bird, cover and refrigerate... - 33.6077
Rose Petal Fruit Salad
1. Arrange berries and nectarines on a platter; sprinkle flowers over fruit.
2. In a small bowl, mix vinegar with rose flower water to taste. Spoon evenly over salad. Season to taste with salt. - 25.2316
Casserole Of Pork And Red Cabbage
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Lightly coat a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, set over moderate heat for 30 seconds, and add the pork; brown the pork, uncovered, on all sides about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl... - 40.2183
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 34.3538
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Stir several times while meat is marinating.
Drain meat, save marinade to baste with the grilling.
Thread on skewers and broil over hot coals turning several times during the cooking.
Test 1... - 32.1434
Spinach, Blueberry & Walnut Salad
Here’s a super healthy salad – full of antioxidants and flavor! The balsamic vinegar enhances the berried beautifully and the toasted walnuts really make a difference. - 127.243
Crab Apple Preserves
Tie the cloves, cinnamon, allspice berries and lemon rind in a piece of muslin.
Put the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Add the bag of spices and bring to the boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the crab apples and... - 37.0752
1. Clean and slice the herring. Also, remove the heads and backbones of the herring but surely not the tail. Use a paper towel to pat them dry.
2. Wash, peel and slice the onions in thin round shapes. Make some rings out of those slices.
3.... - 43.7775
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 43.6152
Cut the hare into serving pieces and place in a bowl with the wine, vinegar, carrot, onion, juniper berries, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the hare marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Remove the hare.
Strain and... - 42.5857
Berries Vinegar Recipes By Category