- » Berries Cake
Berries Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of berries cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for berries cake recipes.
Raw Berry Upside Down Cake
Its not your regular upside down cake, if your looking specifically for gluten free ingredients to make you cake, then watch this video for sure! This is one recipe that is gluten free! - 102.901
Plymouth Bay Berry Cake
To bake Cornmeal Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal into the pan and tilt and shake to coat the bottom and sides; tap out any excess.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking... - 46.9898
Berry Glazed Picnic Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, lemon peel, and baking powder.
3) Using knife or putting the flour mixture in food processor, cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Prepare a... - 45.1314
Almond Berry Cakes
Combine blueberries, 3/4 cup sugar, and lemon juice; cook 5 minutes.
Transfer berries to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Combine cornstarch and water; add to blueberry liquid, and bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute; stir in blueberries and amaretto.
Combine... - 41.0354
Cocoa Berry Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat bottoms of 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray; line bottoms of pans with wax paper.
Coat wax paper with cooking spray, and set pans aside.
Combine 1/2 cup water, cranberries, orange juice, and margarine in a small... - 40.782
Field Berry Cake
Preheat oven to 350.°F (175 °C).
– Butter a 9 x 13 inch (22 x 34 cm) cake pan.
– In a bowl, cream butter and gradually add sugar and eggs.
– In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients. Add to first mixture, alternating with milk and vanilla... - 39.7927
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 36.4593
Angel Berry Cake
With sharp, thin-bladed knife, make slits at 1-inch intervals around top of cake, between center and rim, cutting through cake from top to bottom.
With knife, insert berries into slits.
Spoon juice evenly over berries.
Whip cream with sugar, vanilla, and food... - 35.9011
Upside Down Berry Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Gradually add milk and margarine, stirring just until flour mixture is moist. Divide batter evenly between 2 (10ounce) custard cups coated with cooking... - 34.6837
Summer Berry Cake
Three layers of poundcake with savory pudding and fruits In-between. Topped with whipped cream and more delicious fruits. - 32.7537
Foris Vineyards Winery Berry Port Cake
1. In a bowl, gently mix blackberries, 1/2 cup raspberries, port, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
2. Butter and flour a 9-inch cake pan with removable rim.
3. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter until well blended, 2 to 3... - 32.3673
Berry Breakfast Cake
My mother handed over this Berry Breakfast Cake recipe when I asked her for a quick and easy dessert. Berry Breakfast Cake is very tasty and you can't stop with eating just one. Have your fill! - 32.1052
Berries Cake Recipes By Category