- » Berries Bread Pudding
Berries Bread Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of berries bread pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for berries bread pudding recipes.
Breakfast Bread Pudding With Berry Sauce
1) Take a 8 greased heatproof (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins and evenly divide bread cubes in them.
2) In medium bowl, mix together milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
3) Evenly ladle mixture all-over bread cubes.
8)... - 48.661
Rye Bread Berry Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat egg yolks and honey together.
Add soft butter and beat in to blend.
Add apple juice, bread crumbs, cinnamon and berries.
Carefully fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into ungreased casserole dish and bake in preheated oven... - 32.8789
Red Currant And Berry Pudding Loaf
In heavy saucepan, combine blueberries, red currants and sugar; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until juicy and fruit is slightly tender.
Remove from heat; add raspberries and strawberries.
Meanwhile, line 8- x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan with... - 39.6527
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 36.776
Old Fashioned Berry Pudding
In a medium saucepan, toss berries with cornstarch and salt.
Add water and sweetener; simmer, stirring constantly, until berries are cooked, but still whole, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and cloves.
Remove from heat, cool slightly.
Spread 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4176
Berry Walnut Summer Pudding
Line a 1 -quart bowl with plastic wrap, letting 3 inches hang over the sides.
Line the bowl with bread slices, trimming the slices so they are even with the rim of the bowl; reserve the trimmings.
Combine the berries, sugar, jelly, and lemon juice in a medium... - 39.1891
Very Berry Summer Pudding
Put the raspberries in a mixing bowl and sprinkle over the sugar.
Sprinkle the milk over the bread slices to moisten them.
Line a greased deep pie dish or pudding basin with the bread slices, reserving two slices for the top.
Pour the raspberries into the... - 36.0152
Basic Berry Pudding
Sprinkle flour over berries.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Pour hot milk over bread crumbs.
Add rest of ingredients.
Combine with berry mixture.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, topped with yoghurt. - 36.6228
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Place the raisins and sultanas in a small non-metallic bowl and pour over the tea and the brandy extract.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
Drain off any excess juices and reserve.
Spread the bread with the... - 45.9693
Blueberry Breakfast Pudding
The blueberry breakfast pudding is a fruit breakfast pudding. Made with either fresh or frozen blueberries, the pudding is spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and flavored with a dash of vanilla. Baked in the oven, it has a nice and soft texture in the inside. - 44.5693
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the bread cubes, milk, and raspberry liqueur; soak until bread absorbs liquid, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Add sugar mixture to the bread mixture. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.... - 36.0391
Smores Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cubed bread pieces and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Throw brown... - 96.3977
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently add the sugar and vanilla.
In clear dessert dishes alternate layers of the bread crumbs, cranberry sauce, and whipped cream.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving. - 29.2206
Mix ingredients in the order given.
Turn into greased mold, cover with waxed paper and steam 2 hours.
Serve with Foamy Cranberry Sauce.
Serves 6. - 36.7627
1) Mix the salt and flour together.
2) In boiling water, dissolve the soda and add it to the flour and salt.
3) Add the molasses and stir well. Blend the ingredients together properly.
4) Fold in the nuts and cranberries.
5) Into a well greased and... - 47.2872
Blueberry Bread Pudding
1) Into a bowl mix together the sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and the almond extract
2) Tip in the bread cubes and mix well
3) Add in the milk and give a good stir
4) Tip in the berries
5) Pour the mixture into a 2 quart non stick greased casserole
6)... - 45.4478
Blueberry Pudding is one of my husbands favorite fruit desserts. If you are a blueberry lover, try these excellent Blueberry Pudding recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 41.5115
This Summer Pudding tastes really yummy ! Try this berry and black currants temptation and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Summer Pudding are welcome ! - 35.4893
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 47.8696
1. Remove crusts from bread, cut bread into 1 1/2 cm / 5/8 in fingers. Line the base of a 4-cup capacity pudding basin with bread, overlapping slightly; reserve enough for top.
2. Combine berries, sugar, lemon juice and Framboise in a medium saucepan over... - 33.4236
Raspberry Strawberry Crumble
In 8 in (2 L) square foil pan, combine strawberries, raspberries and 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the sugar.
Pour 1 cup (250 ml) water into another 8 in (2 L) square foil pan; place pan containing berries into pan containing water.
In food processor, process... - 34.4373
Scarlet Summer Pudding
1) Apply butter lightly on one side of each bread slice, keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, place the strawberries and coarsely crush a fork.
3) In a large non-reactive pot, simmer the strawberries for 15 minutes over a medium-low heat until they soften... - 45.9759
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 36.8914
Hull the strawberries, cut each into 4 and add to three-quarters of the mixed frozen fruit.
Add half of the sugar and set aside.
Put the rest of the frozen fruit in a blender together with the remaining sugar and whizz to a puree.
Line 4 ramekins or small... - 40.5204
Summer Pudding recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 35.9284
Put the sugar and water into a saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Add the fruit, cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Strain the fruit, reserving the juice.
Rub the fruit through a strainer to make... - 46.4642
Quick Blueberry Pudding
Early in day: In saucepan, heat blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, 1/4 cup water and allspice, until berries are juicy but still plump and whole.
Toss bread with butter; combine with cooked blueberries.
Pour into bowl (3-cup capacity).
Refrigerate 4 hours or... - 37.749
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 34.6652
1. Place blueberries, brown sugar and blackcurrant juice in saucepan over a low heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until berries are tender. Stir in cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Cool.
2. Line a 4 cup / 1 litre/1 3/4 pt pudding basin with bread.... - 36.4939
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.4416
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.7831
Blueberry Ice Box Pudding
Combine the juice with lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
When thickened, add berries and cook 5 minutes longer.
Spread bread generously with butter, cut slices in quarters or smaller, and arrange... - 36.3116
1. Place sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, add berries and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until fruit is soft, but still retains its shape. Drain, reserving liquid (a), and... - 36.0627
Black Pudding Or Blueberry Posset
Stew berries in water with sugar and salt for 15 minutes.
Butter bread slices.
Place alternate layers of bread and blueberries in deep, buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
Cool and chill. - 33.6494
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Reserve 1 or 2 slices to cover the top of the pudding.
In a 2-quart glass bowl, arrange the remaining slices to cover the entire inside.
In a heavy, nonreactive saucepan over moderate heat, combine the raspberries, currants,... - 40.3335
1) Hull and wash the fruit. Discard pits from the cherries.
2) Base the bottom of a 4-cup souffle dish with enough bread.
3) Line the sides with bread, covering well and if required cutting into shape to fit well.
4) In a wide... - 35.1678
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes (1-2 minutes longer for cur- rants); strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender, and strain to remove the seeds.
Add reserved juice and... - 28.981
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt. casserole.
Mix berries, 2 cups crumbs, sugar and orange rind.
Pour into prepared casserole.
Combine 1 cup crumbs and melted butter.
Sprinkle over top of berry mixture.
Bake 50 minutes or until berry mixture is... - 39.5738
Dutch Baby Pancake - Breakfast & Brunch
If you're looking for a new recipe to try for breakfast or brunch, try this Dutch Baby Pancake! It's a German pancake that's kind of like a big skillet popover. Very eggy and light, and a little reminiscent of bread pudding. - 0
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 35.1917
Wash and core fruit, leave whole or in halves.
Lay in... - 23.6638