- » Berries
Enjoy our collection of berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for berries recipes.
Triple Berry Crisp
This recipe can be made with blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries. You can either combine some of them or just make the crisp out of one kind of berry. Either way you will love this! - 137.876
Berry Crisps are a quick dessert to make and will leave everyone asking for more! - 132.273
Strawberry Fruit Tart
Want an easy and fun to make recipe? Try this Strawberry fruit tart which would be useful when you have to make a dessert in a rush. Chef has the detailed instructions to make it perfectly. - 126.406
The top of this oven baked Blueberry Gratin will be a mouth-watering golden brown. The almond powder/meal in combination with the Cream Cheese lends a texture and moistness that are truly unique. This is a perfect dessert to serve to your friends who dine... - 124.044
Mixed Berry Muffins
Mixed berry muffins is an enticing style of making muffins with some of the most love filled fruits like strawberries and cherries. It is also quite nutritious with the oats and the antioxidants from these colored berries. Take a look at the video for exact... - 118.972
Yogurt And Berries With Vincotto Sauce
Yogurt, Berries And Vincotto is an amazing dessert with the yogurt, fresh strawberries and raspberries and vincotto sauce that is actually cooked wine. Try out this delicious and fantastic dessert and you shall surely relish the wonderful blend of flavours. - 115.666
Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler
Need a recipe to impress your Mom, Dad or someone significant this holiday season? This Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler will make you famous. Take a look at this simple and colorful dessert recipe in this video. It boasts of refreshing berry flavors and a crisp... - 113.556
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fine end to a summer meal. That's what a cobbler with mixed berries do. This is a video of an amazingly easy cobbler. The variety of berries and the right amount of each gives a refined and yummy cobbler. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with this great dessert. - 111.922
Almond And Berry Crumble
Tired of those traditional desserts? Then why not try fresh berries and nuts, they make great desserts too. Watch this amazing video and you would surely love to make this nutritious and healthy dessert. It is so simple that it can be easily prepared in no... - 111.788
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.458
This recipe will be adored by event the pickiest eaters. In most cases the poor can of cranberry is left on the table with only a nibble taken out. Well with this relish you will want to lick the plate clean. This also makes a great spread for sandwiches as... - 107.334
Spring Special Mixed Berries' Delight
Love sweets but following a diet? We've got something tailor-made for you. Watch this video now to learn a yummy Mixed Berries' Delight recipe that scores high both on taste and health. You would want to make this dish over and over again. - 107.222
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 106.359
Triple Berry Crisp
How wonderful it is to enjoy some warm healthy and delicious fruity crisp on a winter day. Try this amazing yet simple recipe of a berry crisp. It consists of dried berries. Watch the video to learn using the berries. - 104.465
Fresh Berry Mascarpone Brulee
If you're looking for a restaurant-style dessert to impress your foodie friends, this is it! This is inspired by three of Chef John’s favorite desserts..Crème Brulee, Cheesecake, and Strawberry Shortcake. The Mascarpone Brulee with Berries is sweet and... - 103.562
A fun take on Cherries Jubilee I came up with for the Fourth of July (Independence Day in the United States). Take the shot of the kirsch on top then enjoy the dark cherry compote, no bake cheesecake filling, and the blueberry confit. The compote is a little... - 103.013
Cranberry And Onion Stew
It's Christmas time and you don't know what to serve with your delicious turkey. Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious Cranberry and Onion Stew. The guests and your family members will love this dish. - 102.499
The Nut's 'n Berries Shooter
Apparently, the Nuts 'n Berries Shooter is a very popular cocktail according to Derrick in this video. It is a fantastic blend of Lemon Vodka, Frangelico, and Cranberry Juice. It would make a nice summertime drink. Watch and learn, folks! - 101.562
Germade Breakfast With Berry Topping
Germade is a very healthy ingredient to include it into your diet. Try this recipe if you really wish some healthy start. The chef in the video shows quickest and easiest way to make the breakfast. - 99.603
Looking for simple and easy strawberry coulis syrup that you can pour over dessert and enjoy the dessert immensely. This syrup is rather simple to make and take just few minutes from start to end. Here is the recipe. - 98.9511
Summer Cranberry Orange Relish
A side dish which requires to be noted as a good recipe! An easy relish which has the tang and the sweetness coming through from all the ingredients. Check this video to watch make this colorful relish! - 98.7903
Grandma's Special Berry Quark
If you love whipped cream, then this is your treat!! Here is the video of a delicious looking dessert that combines cream, quark and berries!! A well-known German ingredient quark, grandma Anna and her grandson use it to whip up a great dessert. - 98.0838
Berry Cream And Cookie Crunch
If your having a romantic dinner being set up at home then a light dessert has got to be on the list! Make this easy berry dessert to entice your guest for the evening! See the video on more! - 97.3096
Hennessy Berry Cocktail
Hennessy Berry Cocktail is a sweet and fruity cocktail for Valentine’s day, bachelorette parties and single women enjoying their freedom on a Friday night! - 97.204
Berries With Cream Cheese Dip
It’s the berry picking season, and apart from the smoothies and the tarts, another recipe to use up your berries is shown in the video! A video with all the directions clear and precise! - 94.7775
Sweet Cranberry Relish
Here is a fantastic video that shows you how to make a sweet cranberry relish. The chef here makes this classic holiday dish that goes perfectly well with turkey. The mint and orange flavors from the relish would surely win your hearts. This dish is... - 94.2991
Goji Berries And Dates Anti Aging Smoothie
Looking for a tasty smoothie recipe that is not too mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty smoothie that everyone will love and want more! - 93.9706
Vegan Oats And Berry Crumble
If you are looking for a tasty vegan dessert recipe then you have come to the right place. Watch this video to know of a yummy crumble recipe that is easy to make and completely vegan. Watch to know more! - 93.7869
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 92.8443
Classic Hot Cranberry Relish
Tired of the same old sauce? Bring in some flair to your turkey and other meat dishes with this hot cranberry sauce. Jazzed up with fresh cranberries and fresh jalapenos, this zesty cranberry sauce will jazz up even the most tasteless meals. Sarah shows how... - 92.2322
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 88.3453
Chocolate-dipped strawberries aren't scary enough for Halloween, so we've transformed them into fearful creatures of the dark that can be the start of a special Halloween party! - 71.7172
Yummy Goji Berry Balls
If you wanna have some yummy and tasty bites, watch this video and take some healthy and yummy bites of goji berry balls. The chefs prepare these balls by combining an array of ingredients which make the final product so yummy and delicious. - 69.0333
Blueberry Buckle ..a lovely dessert flavored mildly with cinnamon and baked. A dessert with a twist is what I like to call this lovely creation. - 51.7434
Cherry Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish spray with cooking spray.
3) In a large saucepan add cherries, berries, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar, the cornstarch and water. Mix together.
4) Cook and stir over... - 48.0291
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch pan or 7 ½ inch x 12 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup flour, ½ cup sugar, cinnamon powder and butter. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In... - 47.9507
Rhubarb Berry Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. For filling, in a medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir in the water, add rhubarb, then cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
4. Stir in strawberries, heat through, cover and keep... - 47.7931
Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Mix together the strawberry preserves and water and spread carefully over the bottom of the tart shell.
In a heavy-bottomed medium-size saucepan, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch.
Put over low heat and, stirring... - 47.4231
Old Fashioned Blueberry Buckle
Sift flour with baking powder.
In mixing bowl cream margarine and sugar.
Add egg; beat until creamy.
Combine milk and almond flavoring; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour; beat until smooth.
Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle... - 46.9798
Ruby Berry Cobbler
Would you like to try a great in taste Ruby Berry Cobbler recipe? This Ruby Berry Cobbler is a perfect Dessert. Total time you have to spend on preparation and making of Ruby Berry Cobbler is only 45 minutes. I am certain both of us will be in agreement that... - 46.5665
Peach Berry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine nectar, cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg using a wire whisks and stirs to dissolve the cornstarch.
3. Add peaches and blueberries and stir to coat and set aside.
4. In a bowl... - 46.2592
Cinnamon Berry Coupe
1) Into the ice cream, stir the cinnamon and freeze in a refrigerator tray till the mixture is firm.
2) Combine together the sliced strawberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange and lemon peel and orange and lemon juice. Chill the mixture.
3) Sieve the... - 45.9516
1.Dice 1/4 pieces of oranges and lime without removing their skin .
2.In a cheesecloth, put ginger, cinnamon sticks,chili and vanilla bean and secure them by tying.
3.In a big heavy skillet with straight sides put sugar and cook it on... - 45.8824
Fresh Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to... - 45.851
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening into sugar and beat adding egg till fluffy.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add alternately with milk.
4. Spread in greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 -inch pan,... - 44.9001
1) Wash the gooseberries and remove their tops and tails.
2) Preheat the oven to (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and hollow out the centre.
4) In a seperate basin, blend the egg yolks with... - 44.6586
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into Â¼ inch thickness.
3. Use a round, floured cookie cutter (21/2 to 3 â€“inch) to cut out 12 pastry... - 44.3116
Caramel Peach And Summer Berry Knickerbocker Glory
1. Halve and stone the peaches and cut each into eights. Set aside in a bowl
2. Use a potato masher to crush most of the raspberries in a bowl with 1 tbsp sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Half the passion fruits and scoop the insides into a... - 44.1736
Fantasy In Berries
1. To prepare raspberry sauce, place thawed raspberries, 1/4 cup sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain into a bowl to remove seeds.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Wash blender or food... - 43.9483
Berry Cream Ruffles
Wafers: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup;bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Combine flour with nuts; add to sugar mixture along with brandy and mix well.
Drop batter, 1 rounded tsp (5 mL) for each... - 43.7856
Mixed Berry Slump
Combine flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt for the dough in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut 2 Tbsp butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles small peas.
Stir in buttermilk, egg, and vanilla, just until combined.
Heat 2 Tbsp... - 43.7727
Brandied Berry Bombe
1) Set the refrigerator to the coldest.
2) Place the basins or moulds in the freezer to chill.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and sugar together.
4) Boil the milk and gradually whisk into the yolk mixture.
5) Return the mixture into... - 43.7562
Cornmeal Crepes With Berries
In a bowl, mix strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In a blender, whirl milk, eggs, flour, cornmeal, and vanilla until no lumps remain.
Place a flat-bottom 7- to 8-inch-wide frying or crepe pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/4 teaspoon butter and... - 43.6386
Easy Blueberry Buckle
Sift flour, measure 2 cups and resift 3 times with salt and baking powder.
Cream shortening and the 1/2 cup of sugar together.
Add egg and beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately beginning and ending with flour and beating well after each... - 43.5133
Berry Peach Marble
Berry peach marble is a fruit salad made with gelatin and cream cheese. Combined with fruits like fresh strawberries and peaches, the berry peach marble is made with added salad topping mix and chilled to finish. A lovely recipe for any time, this is really... - 43.2606
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
In saucepan mix sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in... - 43.2394
Crispy Berry Napoleon
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet and line it with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Cut chilled butter into small cubes and add to the flour.... - 43.1618
Partridges With Cabbage And Juniper Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Separate and boil the cabbage leaves for 5 or 6 minutes, then drain well and shred the leaves.
3) In a small skillet, heat the bacon fat and evenly brown the partridges.
4) In a roasting pan, place... - 43.0343
Blueberry Strawberry Buckle
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a small bowl, cream 1/4 cup of the butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Blend in egg and vanilla.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add dry ingredients... - 42.9522
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a large bowl add berries, cinnamon, and granulated sugar.
3) Toss together.
4) In a small bowl add yogurt and honey. Whisk the mixture.
5) In 4 individual gratin or ovenproof dishes spoon the berry mixture.
6)... - 42.844
Lemon Berry Terrine
LINE bottom and sides of 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
CUT rounded top off pound cake; reserve for snacking or other use.
Trim crusts from pound cake.
Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices.
Line bottom and long sides of loaf pan with 3 cake slices.
Cut... - 42.8116
Peach Berry Cobbler
Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Combine in saucepan sugars, cornstarch.
Add water; blend well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
Add lemon juice, peaches and blueberries.
Turn into a 2-quart baking dish.
Sift together into... - 42.7618
Tagine Of Halibut With Preserved Lemons And Caper Berries
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the herb mixture.
Place the fish in a shallow baking dish and rub mixture on all sides of the fish.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
In a small bowl, combine the saffron and... - 42.7102
Homemade Blueberry Buckle
In large mixer bowl cream 3/4 cup of the sugar and the shortening till well combined.
Add egg; beat well.
In medium bowl stir together 2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add flour mixture and milk alternately to creamed mixture,... - 42.5528
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 42.4857
Phyllo Cups With Ricotta Cream And Berries
To make the ricotta cream: In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, Neufchatel, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier or liqueur, and orange peel.
Blend, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
To make the... - 42.2177
1) Grind the cranberries and combine them with the sugar and marshmallows.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it overnighr.
3) The next day, add the grapes, apples, walnuts and salt.
4) Whip the cream and fold it into the fruits.
5) Chill the... - 42.0676
Red Berry Delight
Put the berries in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of water.
Bring to a simmer and cook until the skins burst and the juice runs out.
Push the fruit through a fine sieve, measure the puree and return it to the saucepan.
Add sugar to taste.
To every 2 cups of... - 41.8593
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
Cream together butter, honey, egg, and salt.
Add flour, soda, and buttermilk or yogurt.
Spread in prepared pan and cover with berries.
Mix butter, honey, flour, and cinnamon into crumbs.
Spread... - 41.7922
Cranberry Relise Over Cream Cheese
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; spread into bottom of a 2-cup mold lined with plastic wrap.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Combine cranberries and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.7426
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Take a 9"" pie plate and coat it with no-stick spray.
3. Pour in the blueberries.
4. Take a blender and process the eggs, milk, honey, whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oil and vanilla until smooth.... - 41.453
1. In a blender or food processor, add butter, 100 gms of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, flour, eggs and milk and process till smooth
2. Grease an oval 20cmX30cm baking dish and add frozen fruit to it
3, Add the remaining sugar and vanilla... - 41.325
Cherry Berries On A Cloud
Heat oven to 275°.
Grease oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Do not underbeat.
Spread in pan.
Bake 1 hour.
Turn off... - 41.2564
Sift flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder; cut in shortening.
Beat in 1 e.jg and milk.
Pat dough in greased 10 x 8-inch pan; push dough up edges.
Ar- range raspberries over dough; sprinkle raspberries with brown sugar.
Combine remaining ingredients;... - 41.2491
Cranberry Filbert Relish
1) Grate rind of 1 orange and segment both the oranges.
2) Drain the pineapple, measure and level up the juice to 2 cups with water.
3) In a pan, combine the sugar and liquid, bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is... - 41.1538
Berry Nice Streusel
Spread filling in ungreased round glass baking dish, 8-inch size.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over filling.
Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small dish; sprinkle over cake mix.
Microwave butter on HIGH to melt, about 30 seconds.
Dribble over mixture in... - 41.1342
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the sugar and wine.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, stirring in between. Then, stir until the sugar dissolves well.
3) Cook again for 5 minutes more to form a light syrup.
4) Then, add the brandy and mix... - 41.0182
Old Fashioned Gooseberry Fool
1) In a saucepan, add the gooseberries, place a lid over and cook over a very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
2) Shake the pan at intervals and when the fruit turns very softturn off the heat.
3) Mix in the icing sugar to taste. Cool.
4) Pass the... - 41.007
Crunchy Granola With Berries And Cherries
1. Preheat the oven to fan 170C/ conventional 190C/gas 5.
2. Place nuts in a zip lock bag.
3. Lightly crush the nuts using a rolling pin.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
5. In a small bowl or cup, combine and... - 40.8947
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 40.8839
Honey Lime Berries And Greens
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the salad ingredients. Toss nicely.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
3) Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 40.6984
Baked Berry Alaska
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Cut the jelly roll across into 4 slices and place each slice on a small heatproof serving dish, keeping the cut side down.
3) Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of sherry over each slice and then... - 40.3682
Creme Caramel With Fresh Berries
You will need: two Coming Ware 1 1/2-pint lipped saucepans; Pyrex small microwave ring mold; Corning Ware 2'/:>-quart shallow casserole Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until syrup is golden... - 40.3331
Quick And Easy Relishes Walnut Cranberry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash cranberries and drain.
3. Place in shallow baking pan with sugar and mix well.
4. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a shallow baking pan spread nuts.
6. Place in oven with cranberries, about... - 40.3061
Amaretti Berry Coupe
1) In a blender container, process the raspberries until smooth.
2) In a small saucepan fitted with a fine sieve and press the raspberry puree through the sieve into the pan, discard seeds.
3) Stir in the sugar and water, cook over a medium heat for 4... - 40.2794
Cranberry Cream Cheese Tarts
1) Set the electric mixer at high speed and beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, sugar and salt till the mixture is fluffy. Stir in the pecans and marshmallows.
2) Beat the whipping cream till soft peaks have formed and fold it into the... - 40.2757
Combine the 3/4 cup brown sugar, shortening, and egg in the Bosch bowl.
Blend in milk.
Add the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt.
When blended, carefully fold in blueberries.
Pour batter into a greased 9 x 9inch pan.
Combine barley... - 40.1439
Cool Pork Platter With Zucchini & Wheat Berries
To a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium high heat, add oil.
When hot, add pork and brown well, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain fat from pan and discard.
Add broth, ginger, sake, soy, garlic, and onions.
Cover and simmer gently until a thermometer inserted into the center of... - 40.0988
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in small cup.
Wait 5 minutes.
Microwave 20 seconds.
Combine grenadine, strawberries, yogurt and sour cream.
Place in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Blend in gelatin.
Pour into a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Freeze... - 40.0114
Cream butter; add sugar and beat until light.
Add egg and beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Fold in berries.
Pour into greased pan (9x9x2 inches).
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 40.0003
Cranberry Waldorf Mould
1) Over low heat, heat 1 cup of cranberry juice cocktail and the gelatin. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved.
2) Add the salt and the remaining juice.
3) Chill the mixture till it has partially set.
4) Add the celery, nuts and apple and stir well.
5)... - 39.5993
Fresh Berry Cobbler
Berries: Combine 1 cup sugar for each pint berries and berries in saucepan.
Add just enough water to cover berries.
Bring to boil, then remove from heat.
Batter: Mix batter ingredients except for margarine together for each pint of berries.
In baking pan,... - 39.5166
1. Prepare streusel topping: In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Prepare cake: Preheat oven to 375°F Grease and... - 39.4768
Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
Thanks for Thanksgiving Leftovers
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
This refreshing relish came about when my sister made a wonderful gelatin salad for dessert on Thanksgiving. Cranberry is a... - 39.0207
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.9814
Holiday Cranberry Relish
Cut orange into 4 pieces; remove seeds.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add orange, and process until finely chopped.
Transfer to a nonaluminum bowl; set aside.
Place cranberries in food processor bowl; process until coarsely ground.
Add... - 38.9703
Berry Fruit Freeze
Berry fruit freeze is a lovely cream cheese and fruit dessert made with pineapple bits and cranberry sauce. Prepared with added walnuts and whipped cream, the berry fruit freeze is chilled and sliced to serve. - 38.9132
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.8539
Berries Recipes By Category