- » Benne Wafers
Benne Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of benne wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for benne wafers recipes.
1 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
2 Mix in vanilla and egg and beat until light.
3 Fold in the seeds, flour, baking powder, and salt.
4 On to greased cookie sheets, drop the mixture by 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
5 Allow for spreading.
6 ... - 42.7363
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and set aside.
Cream sugar and butter until thoroughly mixed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Slowly mix in flour, then sesame seeds, mixing just to blend.
Drop mixture by level teaspoonfuls 5" apart... - 37.0949
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the sesame seeds in a small, heavy pan and roast in the oven until slightly brown.
Remove .from the oven and add the remaining ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and drop by teaspoonfuls onto well buttered cooky sheets.
Bake... - 32.9824
You May Also Like!
Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out sesame seeds on a small baking sheet. Bake until they just start to turn golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer from baking sheet to a large bowl immediately.
2. Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla to sesame seeds and beat... - 25.9365
Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Spread sesame seeds in even layer in jelly-roll pan. Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.
3. In small bowl, combine flour and salt.
4. In medium bowl, with mixer... - 35.8023
Charleston Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, spread out the benne seeds in a single layer. Bake for 12 minutes, tossing the seeds frequently until light golden; allow to cool. Increase the oven temperature to 425°F. Spray 3 baking sheets with the... - 36.1826
Drop Cookies Benne Wafers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
In a heavy skillet, toast sesame seeds, while stirring, over low heat until they are just golden (not brown).
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg, and vanilla.
Mix in... - 37.595