- » Bell Pepper Salad
Bell Pepper Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bell pepper salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bell pepper salad recipes.
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
Roasted bell peppers are so easy to make and have so many uses. From salad dressings to sauces they add a distinct and delicious flavor. - 132.52
Summer Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, colorful and quick cooking. This pasta salad is like summer in a bowl. It is a great way to use garden fresh bell peppers, onions and herbs! Who doesn’t like pasta at a barbecue party or... - 100.77
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
Peppers Stuffed With Pesto Couscous And Chickpea Salad
Looking for a really easy, quick and healthy weeknight vegetarian dinner? This recipe for stuffed peppers takes under 30min from start to finish and is packed with flavors and nutrients. You can also have a salad ready to be packed for your next day’s lunch... - 83.7805
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 49.2239
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is a wonderfully unique and addictive salad that you simply have to try! Here is a simple and easy to make Roasted Pepper Salad recipe. Enjoy! - 47.1723
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) On a broiler pan arrange 1 red and 1 green pepper. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally until skin blackens. Remove from pan.
2) Place in a plastic bag and let stand for 10 minutes to steam.
3) Peel and seed the peppers. Cut into... - 46.2564
Carrot, Bell Pepper And Red Onion Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the vegetables.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate the bowl covered for 1 hour so that the flavors blend well.
4. Taste to check the seasoning.
5. Serve Carrot,... - 43.3026
Roasted Peppers And Haricots Verts
1) Snap the stem ends off the haricots verts.
2) In boiling salted water, blanch the beans until just crisp-tender, for about 2 minutes.
3) Drain the beans, refresh with cold water, and set aside.
4) Cut the roasted pepper into half,... - 42.0598
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.874
Bell Pepper Salad With Feta
I bumped into this Bell Pepper Salad With Feta recipe when I was on a search for something colorful and yummy. The Bell Pepper Salad With Feta is quite easy to prepare too and make sure that you garnish it with oregano sprigs while serving. - 41.225
Broiled Red Pepper Salad
1) Take a broiler pan and broil peppers about 2 inches from the heat for 25 to 30 minutes. Keep turning them frequently so that they blacken evenly.
2) When cool enough to handle, peel and remove seeds and stem.
3) Cut the peppers into thick strips,... - 40.8615
Roasted Haba Nero-bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad is easier to make than it sounds. Many say I bring back memories with this WRoasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad recipe. Never miss it! - 40.8291
1) In a pan, cook the spaghetti as per directions on the package, drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti, green peppers, red pepper and onion together.
3) Pour over the Italian salad dressing, toss well to coat the spaghetti and... - 39.7651
Spinach, Rice And Bell Pepper Salad
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Toss nicely. Cover and refrigerator.
2) Take out from the refrigerator and serve immediately. - 37.5574
Patio Pepper Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine peppers, cabbage, scallions and celery.
2) Add the Italian dressing and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until serving time.
4) Serve as an accompaniment to your favorite Italian... - 36.2431
Orzo Bell Pepper Salad
1. To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 6 minutes or until al dente. Add bell peppers to pasta in pan, cook 10 seconds. Drain. Combine pasta mixture and half of dressing in a... - 35.1737
Black Bean And Bell Pepper Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium bowl. Add the bell pepper, tomato, scallions, jalapeno pepper and coriander. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the corn oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss well to coat. - 34.2333
Sausages And Bell Pepper Salad
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add in the sausages, saute until they turn slightly brown.
2. Add in the bell peppers, saute for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add the dry spices and season with salt, stir to mix.
3. Serve with your favorite soup. - 0