- » Bell Pepper Garlic Onion Steak
Bell Pepper Garlic Onion Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bell pepper garlic onion steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bell pepper garlic onion steak recipes.
Red Bell Peppers In Garlic Oil
Wash and dry bell peppers and place on the grid over hot coals and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove from heat, cool, cut in half, seed, then cut lengthways into thick slices.
Place in a flameproof casserole with oil, garlic and onion and let... - 33.2952
Sauteed Steak With Bell Peppers
Trim the fat from the steak.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Slice into 2 inch (5 cm) strips (it is important that they are of equal size).
Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, 1 teaspoon of oil and several grinds of black... - 44.9783
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers On The Kamado Joe
Here is a easy recipe that I have been seeing floating all over the internet, and have been wanting to try. I added a few of my own ideas into this recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers, and it was a winner! Watch as I show you just how I did it. - 0
Pepper Steak With Onions And Mushrooms
Place steak on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until rare, about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain and cut each strip in half lengthwise; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic... - 39.944
Bell Pepper Soup
Bell pepper soup can be well related to the coloured bell peppers from your mom's kitchen. The semi fried bell peppers with bacon can be a mouth watering dish for your young guests. Once tried you are bound to prepare bell pepper soup at your own kitchen. - 40.4687
Marinated Steak With Onions And Peppers
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel pie plate, prepare marinade mixture by blending cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and pepper.
3. Add steak to the marinade and coat evenly.... - 50.5293
Cut steak into 1/2- to 3/4-inch strips across the grain.
Cut the peppers in half, discard the seeds, and slice the peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Slice the onion into 1/2-inch rounds.
Mix the garlic powder and basil into the peanut oil.
Preheat stovetop... - 38.3356
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 42.5119
Spanish Steak Sofrito
Grilled steaks topped with a refreshing, classic Spanish sofrito sauce featuring pureed onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic and cilantro. - 108.406
Beef With Peppers And Onions
Heat oil in lg.nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, green and red peppers 1 clove garlic and basil; stirfry 7- 8 minutes or until tender crisp.
Remove; keep warm.
Rub remaining garlic and the black pepper over both sides of beef top round... - 36.5075
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0
Easy Fifteen Bean Soup
Want a dish that can supply you with a lot of fiber? This is exactly what Dave is doing in this Easy Fifteen Bean Soup recipe video. He is making the soup using a lot of ham steak, ham with bones and some onion. When all the ingredients are simmered together,... - 117.428
Three Pepper Smothered Minute Steak
1 Cut the bell peppers lengthwise into thin strips. Thinly slice the onion.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the beef broth, garlic, oregano and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers and onion. Let return to a boil, then reduce the... - 37.0799
Green Pepper Steak
The green pepper steak is prepared with green bell pepper and flank steak. Cooked with a marinade of soy sauce and garlic , the green pepper steak is prepared with peppers onions and celery along with cornstarch for thick gravy and best served on hot rice... - 41.14
Chinese Pepper And Steak Stir Fry
Chinese Pepper and Steak Stir-fry is a truly simple recipe to prepare after a busy day at work. The ingredients used by the chef in this recipe are readily available in your kitchen cabinet. This is an excellent recipe when you are in no mood to cook but... - 108.489
Garlic Festival And Steak Sandwiches
1.Take a skillet, add some oilive oil and saute the bell peppers in it.
2. Add in the garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in the olive oil so that they become tender.
3.Using a pastry brush, brush the rolls with garlic butter.
4. Place the rolls in the... - 43.1528
Pepper Steak Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine steak pieces, green pepper, onion, and potatoes.
Stir in gravy and garlic.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 31.4235
Pepper Steak With Mushrooms
1 In a small bowl, add broth, sherry, and dissolved arrowroot; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, add the oil and heat.
3 Add in the garlic and ginger;saute until lightly browned.
4 Discard the ginger and garlic... - 44.9828
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Steaks With Peppers
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown steaks.
Add peppers and garlic to skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomato, then onion soup mix blended with water; bring to a boil... - 30.4392
Steak & Pepper Sandwiches
These sandwiches are delectable! They are also quite frugal as you only need a pound of beef to feed 4 people. Not too shabby! - 133.863
Chinese Pepper Steak
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the steak and slice into thin strips.
2) In a slow cooker, add the steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar ; cook covered on LOW for about 4 hrs.
3) Stir in the tomato and bell... - 38.4185
Czechoslovakia Pepper Steak With Caraway Noodles
Place beef slices between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound to thickness of 1/4 inch.
Sprinkle lightly with flour and salt.
Heat lard in heavy, large, non-aluminum skillet over medium-high heat.
Add meat in 2 batches and brown well on all sides.
Remove from... - 45.4048
Oriental Steak And Pepper
On rack in broiling pan broil steak, 2 to 4 inches from heat source, until rare, about 3 minutes on each side (broil thicker steak farther away from heat); cut steak across the grain into thin slices and set aside.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add green... - 34.8482
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips
Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 48.7142
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
Remove from... - 33.185
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 37.4972
Grilled Flank Steak On Lettuce
Cut flank steak into 1-inch strips, against the grain.
Preheat stovetop grill over medium-high heat.
Brush grill surface lightly with peanut oil.
Sprinkle steak with garlic and cumin.
Grill about 6 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times as needed.
Meat will be browned... - 42.3415
Beef Steaks With Tangy Corn' Remsh
Heat oil in lg.nonstick skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper.
Cook and stir 3 minutes.
Stir in corn, vinegar and ground red pepper; continue cooking, uncovered, 2-3 minutes:
Remove relish from skillet; keep, warm.
Heat same skillet over medium high... - 37.5775
Trim fat from steak; cut into 6 equal pieces.
Sprinkle steak with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
In a large skillet, which has been coated with nonstick spray, brown steaks on both sides on medium high heat.
Remove steaks from skillet; re-spray if... - 45.9317
Country Beef Steak
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In the broiler pan, on a rack broil the steak for 5 minutes, turning once until rare.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan, add oil and heat.
4 Add in the tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic and... - 45.2415
Grilled Skirt Steak Sandwich
1. In a bowl, add in the onion and salt. Pour in water and let it sit for 20 minutes.
2. Score cross on tomatoes and dip that into boiling water for a few seconds.
3. Take out the tomatoes and place into ice cold water.
4. Peel the tomatoes,... - 0
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
Flank Steak And Ratatouille
1. For steak, on a cutting board place steak, using a knife make score marks on both sides.
2. Spread olive oil on streak and season with garlic, and Euro-Crust seasoning on both sides.
3. Place steak on grill and cook for about 5... - 116.925
Classic Salisbury Steak
Are you looking for the most authentic recipe for Salisbury steak - you have come to the right place. This recipe of thick and juicy Salisbury steak will make you remember your Grand mom. The video shows the detail procedure of preparing this at your home... - 99.4836
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 285 degree F.
2. On a small piece of foil, place garlic and drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt and warp it nicely.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper liberally on steak. Pour olive oil and rub to coat evenly. Set aside.
4. In a... - 111.801
Philly Steak And Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the milanesa on a chopping board and cut the steak into one inch pieces against the grain.
2. In a bowl combine the steak, corn starch, Worcestershire sauce, and salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix all the ingredients with fork until... - 0
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Smothered Flank Steak
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
While the pot is heating, sprinkle all surfaces of the steak with 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and rub it... - 44.676
Dry steak with paper towels.
Spread oil on both sides of steak, making a light film.
Brown steak in a ridged cast-iron skillet 2 minutes.
Turn steak a quarter-turn without turning over; brown another 2 minutes to make cross marks.
Repeat on other side; 8... - 44.0579
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 111.968
Sloppy Joes With Onion Rings
An easy dish to whip up for the kids! Sloppy Joes are meaty enough not to break the bank! Watch Ken make these Joes in this video! - 113.699
Veal Steaks Saute Provencale
In a skillet, fry the veal in the butter for 4-6 minutes per side (depending on the thickness).
Remove and reserve hot.
Add the garlic, bell pepper and onions to the skillet and saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer... - 39.6565
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground red pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake Well to coat.
Heat the tortillas... - 35.1028
Italian Steak Sandwich
Slice bread lengthwise; spread butter on both sides.
Sprinkle heavily with Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic powder and diced oregano.
Set aside for now.
Remove stems, seeds and white inner membrane from bell pepper.
Slice in 1/4" slices.
Clean onions and chop... - 41.062
Steak On A Bed Of Greens
1. Take a skillet, add 2 tbsp oil, warm on medium heat. Add steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper and sauté, turning one time, and cook till preferred doneness. Keep aside and retain warmth.
2. Wipe the pan, add ¼ cup oil and warm on... - 43.2934
Sirloin Steak Pizzaiola
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Coat the grill rack or broiler-pan rack with cooking spray.
Place the steak on a plate.
Rub 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and 3/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper into both sides of the steak.
Heat... - 43.792
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Stewed Swiss Steak With Rice
1. In a Dutch oven, add all the ingredients, cover and cook slowly for ninety minutes till tender
2. Serve with rice - 34.9061
Shrimp And Steak Kabobs
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, brand, oregano, basil and garlic; add shrimp and meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Skewer shrimp and meat with vegetables.
Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 32.227
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 121.524
Italian Style Swiss Steak
1. Preheat broiler. Broil beef on rack 4 inches from heat 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add mushrooms, onion, carrot, and celery; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 33.416
Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches And Peppers
1. Prepare grill.
2. To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, toss well. Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 1 bell pepper piece alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with... - 30.9435
Spanish Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, put half of the green pepper, celery and onion.
2) Cut the steak neatly into serving-sized pieces and put the pieces in the slow cooker.
3) Top the steak with the remaining onion, green pepper and celery.
4) Combine together all... - 44.2018
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.7483
Pepper Beef Stir Fry
In a bowl, mix beef, cracked pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire; set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add a third of the beef and cook, stirring, until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
With a... - 40.2723
Smoky Strip Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk the oils with the vinegar. Stir in the parsley, cilantro, piquillos, garlic, onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush the steaks on both sides with the... - 29.9536
Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches And Peppers
To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 2 bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated... - 39.8122
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Thai Steak & Rice Salad
Thai Steak & Rice Salad is a very tasty as well as I would say a filling salad. Healthy, tasty and nutritious - this Thai Steak & Rice Salad is all in one. Let me if you liked it! - 30.8976
Cheesy Steak Mushroom Sandwich
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack. - 108.955
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.1082
Oriental Shrimp & Steak Kabobs
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and honey; set aside.
On skewers, alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper.
Add prepared skewers to baking dish; turn to... - 37.5943
Beef With Peppers And Snow Peas
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet add the oil and heat.
2 Add in ginger and garlic;saute until golden.
3 Add in the pepper strips, snow peas, mushrooms, and scallions and saute until tender-crisp.
4 Add the steak and cook stirring constantly,... - 40.3869
Kansas City Steak Soup With Corn Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Lightly grease a souffle dish or separare ramekins of 5-ounce each with butter. Dust a little flour over the butter and shake off the excess.
3) In a blender, puree 1/2 cup od corn kernels to a smooth... - 45.4812
Beef Steak Chili-an Easy Chili
This is an easy chili recipe that is so versatile that it's really up to you how you decide to serve it. You could serve it on its own, over burgers, nachos, baked potatoes...the possibilities are endless. It also can serve as a great make ahead meal. - 0
Beef Steaks With Grilled Ratatouille And Parmesan Polenta
Prepare Parmesan Polenta.Meanwhile alternately thread eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and bell pepper onto four 12 inch metal skewers.
In sm.bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Brush lightly on kabobs; reserve dressing.
Place beef steaks and... - 42.0897
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
Wegmans Szechuan Beef
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the perfect recipe for this spicy Asian favorite - 0
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 109.386
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Authentic Carne Asada Street Tacos
This is how you make the real deal when it comes to "street tacos". These beef tacos are wonderful. Make this for family & friends, and they'll be begging for more. The skirt steak is marinated, the longer the better, and grilled to perfection. It's all... - 128.004
Beef With Hot Corn Relish
Beef with hot corn relish is a cooked beef steak preparation made with whole kernal corn. Prepared in a skillet with bell peppers, white wine vinegar and corn along with green onions, the beef with hot corn relish can be served with dinner rolls or sliced... - 41.9668
Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs
Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs; I am sure you would love to try this dish. - 44.0258
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions, green peppers, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add veal and cook, stirring constantly, until meat loses its pink color, 3 to 5 minutes; stir in tomatoes, reserved liquid, tomato puree, and... - 36.0669
Pineapple Tomato Salsa And Fish
Pineapple tomato salsa and fish is a skillet fish recipe prepared with fresh pineapple and vegetable salsa. Sauteed to cook, the fish steaks are simmered with pineapple salsa for a lovely and fruity taste, that tingles the taste buds. Herbed with dill, it... - 43.7778
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, water, wine, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, basil, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours. Remove... - 31.8205
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 94.198
Spicy Fajita Roll Ups
1 In a shallow container large enough to hold the steak, combine the vinegar and honey, stirring until well blended. Blend in the oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and red pepper flakes.
2 Add the flank steak to the marinade and turn to coat completely. Set... - 40.4602
Fajitas With Grilled Vegetables
Place meat in plastic bag.
Add salsa, oil, lime juice, tequila and garlic.
Close bag securely; turn to combine ingredients and coat meat.
Add peppers and onion slices.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Remove meat and vegetables - 27.4726
Beef Sirloin With Oven-roasted Vegetables
Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; press half of mixture into both sides of beef steak.
Add oil to remaining mixture; set aside.
Cut sm.potatoes in half; cut larger ones into quarters.
In lg.bowl, add potatoes and 1/2 of... - 40.6772
Shrimp And Pork Pancit
Cut pork steaks into bite size pieces and brown.
Chop celery, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms and saute in butter.
Add garlic and soy sauce and season to taste.
Add water and shrimp and simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve over cooked noodles or rice. - 37.4873