- » Bell Pepper Frittata
Bell Pepper Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bell pepper frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bell pepper frittata recipes.
Red Bell Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to 3500.
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine 1 tablespoon water, salt, black pepper, 4 egg whites, and 3 eggs in a... - 45.8147
Pepper And Spaghetti Frittata
1. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onions, garlic and bell peppers, and saute over moderately high heat, stirring frequently, until the vegetables begin to brown, about 30 minutes. Season with the sugar, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 39.0352
Light Mushroom And Pepper Frittata
1 Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Coarsely chop the scallions. Halve (or quarter) the mushrooms.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and 1/2 teaspoon of the thyme to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, scallions and mushrooms. Reduce... - 37.3706
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 44.2609
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Garden Harvest Frittata
1. Arrange zucchini evenly in ungreased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Top with carrots and corn. Mix remaining ingredients except bell pepper; pour over vegetables.
2. Elevate pie plate on inverted dinner plate in microwave. Cover with waxed paper and... - 27.86
Rolled Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add corn and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until pepper is just tender to bite (about 5 minutes).
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until limp (about 1 minute).
In a bowl, whisk... - 37.9065
This Frittata Primavera is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Frittata Primavera with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 30.684
Zucchini Parmesan Frittata
In a bowl, beat eggs with water to blend, then beat in pepper and nutmeg.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan with an ovenproof handle; heat over medium heat.
Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook, stirring, until softened (about 7... - 33.5897
1. Preheat the broiler. Spray a small cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the potatoes, breaking up the larger slices with the side of... - 30.3082
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Hearty O'brien's Frittata
1. Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well, and set aside. Melt margarine in a 10-inch... - 30.1295
Hearty O Brien Frittata
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F
2. In a small saucepan, add potato and cover with water; bring it to a boil, cook for ten minutes till tender and then drain
3. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, yolk and quarter cup cheese and stir well to... - 45.625
In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, cook onion in oil 5 minutes or until tender.
Add zucchini, pepper and Italian seasoning; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt.
Stir in 1/2 cup Pizza Double Cheese; pou - 27.3629
Green Chili Frittata
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into deep non-metallic pie dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once.... - 33.7063
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet melt 1 teaspoon margarine; add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini and saute over medium-high heat, until vegetables are lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, basil, and pepper to skillet and stir to combine. Reduce... - 34.101
Pasta Frittata is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Pasta Frittata; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.9972
Ham & Cheddar Frittata
Ham & Cheddar Frittata is a delicious meat and cheese omelet from the Italian Cuisine. Broccoli greatly complements the taste of this cheesy Frittata. The pepper seasoning is simply irresistible. Try this Ham & Cheddar Frittata and let me know if you like it. - 41.9924
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam broccoli, covered, in skillet for 2 to 3 minutes in 2 tablespoons water or in the microwave oven for about 1 1/2 minutes: Drain well.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, add broccoli, mushrooms, and garlic.
Stir, cover, and cook... - 35.3159
Italian Baked Frittata
Italian Baked Frittata is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Italian Baked Frittata; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.5115
Hearty O'brien Frittata
Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium... - 44.1433
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 45.869
STIR THE YEAST into the warm water in a small bowl and let sit until frothy, 3 to 4 minutes.
IN THE LARGE BOWL of an electric mixer, combine 2 cups of the flour with the yeast mixture, milk, eggs, sugar, butter, and salt and mix well.
Add enough of the... - 43.1056
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 50.426
Rolled Fresh Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until pepper is tender-crisp to bite about 3 minutes.
Stir in onions and continue to cook until onions are soft 1 to 2 more minutes; reduce heat... - 35.1603
Frittata With Barbecued Pork
Preparation Combine eggs, broth, sesame oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Cooking Place a 10-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle over medium-high heat.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat surface.
Add ginger and cook,... - 39.9327
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet, combine zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, oregano and water. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
3. Thoroughly blend eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour over... - 30.2404
Mediterranean Asparagus Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut off asparagus tips; microwave on high for 1 minute. Set aside. Cut remaining asparagus stalks into 1-inch pieces.
3. Coat a large ovenproof sauté pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. - 30.8747
A frittata made for the brunch which is easy and full of the anti oxidants from the mushrooms! Watch the video here to know how you can make it too... - 109.997
Artichoke & Parmesan Frittata
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Generously grease a 13-by-9-inch... - 39.5481
Asian Style Frittata
In a large skillet on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir the optional garlic and the broccoli into the onions and continue to saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and peppers to the skillet.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with... - 43.6313
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and next 3 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in olives.
3. Combine eggs, egg whites, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl,... - 30.5346
Simple, Healthy Egg Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a butter greased baking pan.
3. Place the spinach, green onions and red pepper in the baking pan.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
5. Season the eggs with sea salt, black pepper and... - 0
Summer Vegetable Frittata
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, diced peppers and cucumber, then continue to add lime juice and cilantro and season to taste with tabasco, sugar, and ground pepper, and make sure to mix it... - 47.494
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
Mother's Day Frittata
I love my mamma and I'm sure y'all love your mammas as well. For this Mother's Day make this Frittata and make her feel special. Be sure to use the freshest produce possible to make this dish, as we want to keep it that way. Have fun in the kitchen and enjoy! - 75.9825
This Potato Frittata is one of the most versatile dishes in terms of ingredients and serving options. You can put in any meat, vegetable or cheese you want and you can serve it any time of the day. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can also double up... - 139.35
Sausage And Vegetable Frittata
See how easy it is to make a frittata using only the stovetop. Chef Lisa demonstrates this recipe using local produce from the farmers market; Italian sausage with onions, peppers and herbs in an egg casserole with goat cheese. A delicious high-protein... - 115.791
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 43.8954
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
3.... - 39.5535
FOR PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, add in all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into a silicon loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45 – 55 minutes.
4. Take out... - 0